Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J. D. Klein

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:56 am
Hey y'all. Name's Jason, or JD, whichever you'd prefer. I've been part of Gaia for at least 3 years. I'm 19, and some people consider me a Grammar Nazi, or something to that extent. I don't mind really. It can only make sense since I am taking up English Literature, and am therefore a stickler for Grammar rules and stuff. I'm only brutal sometimes, and I tend to ignore some mistakes, so long as no one totally l33t5p34k5 me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:35 am
Hi there Jason, and welcome to the guild! heart

A Grammar Nazi eh? Just be careful who you Nazitize, lol. >w< Not all of our members are from English speaking country's. And typing in English is just a whole other ordeal all together.
3nodding  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

J. D. Klein

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:20 pm
Thanks. 3nodding

Aye, I know. I usually ignore mistakes, unless, as I said earlier, they leetspeak me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:10 pm
Hello my name is Mike and I think the battle system is going to be the coolest thing ever. I have been collecting as many items as I can for my fighter for the system since I heard of it. Besides that i love all types of weopons and do Bashido with a friend using a Kadachi.  

Jessies_Inferno

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:21 pm
Hi Mike! Welcome to the Guild. Hopefully the system will come out this year. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:10 am
HEY EVERYBODY!!! MY NAME'S NAGI!!!!  

Nagi MT

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:38 am
Welcome to the Guild Kage Nagi. Glad to see your excited about being here, but please don't post in large font and in caps any where else in the Guild unless its in the ChatterSpam subforum. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Hey! I'm 13 from California, Burbank that likes to go out when invited and likes Asian Stuff! I also like spinning Ben Wah Balls in my hand... ninja At times I'm Hyper-active but barely see that anymore. I like music, Drawing, and playing DDR! I'm trying out how Roleplaying, and battling is on Gaia. Seems like fun Eh? Never tried Battling yet though. Meeting people gives me a good feeling blaugh so come chat wit me if you want smile

Ryushi(RP Name) Out!  

Dark_Hellknight

Akuma Kyasuta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Rhayvnne
Hello. I am the newest member. My name is Rhayvnne. I am 17 tears old and I live in the USA, New York, to be precise. I love music, I am in a band. Woot. I love the nighttime, and thunderstorms. I also RP...a lot. I write...novels, stories, anything. I also work at Starbucks.

stare
Welcome  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:01 pm
Dark_Hellknight
Hey! I'm 13 from California, Burbank that likes to go out when invited and likes Asian Stuff! I also like spinning Ben Wah Balls in my hand... ninja At times I'm Hyper-active but barely see that anymore. I like music, Drawing, and playing DDR! I'm trying out how Roleplaying, and battling is on Gaia. Seems like fun Eh? Never tried Battling yet though. Meeting people gives me a good feeling blaugh so come chat wit me if you want smile

Ryushi(RP Name) Out!
Welcome  

Akuma Kyasuta

Akuma Kyasuta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:02 pm
Kage Nagi
HEY EVERYBODY!!! MY NAME'S NAGI!!!!
Welcome  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:18 am
Akuma Kyasuta
Dark_Hellknight

Ryushi(RP Name) Out!
Welcome
Welcome Dark_Hellknight. blaugh  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

Dark_Hellknight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:18 pm
Tookie_Mookie
Akuma Kyasuta
Dark_Hellknight

Ryushi(RP Name) Out!
Welcome
Welcome Dark_Hellknight. blaugh

Hehe Thanks Guys blaugh ... so um, everyone is just talking about the Battle System... too bad no one does roleplaying battles anymore sad They're hard to find!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:28 pm
hey dark ill take you up on your offer but i havent rp fought in a while plus hello im new to this guild and cant weit for the battle system  

Drakarth

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:34 pm
Dark_Hellknight
Hehe Thanks Guys blaugh ... so um, everyone is just talking about the Battle System... too bad no one does roleplaying battles anymore sad They're hard to find!!!
Well feel free to set one up in the Roleplay Central Subforum if you'd like. 3nodding  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games