Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:34 pm
As Allne finished his sentance, the golem bit Vexis ear. He jumped away from Allen and swung his scythe at the golem, unaware of his surroundings.

"No biting!" He yelled. The golem flew to and fro frantically. Vexis spun around faced the two other excorists.

"AND QUIT STARING!!!" He pointed his scythe in a random direction. "We must focus!"

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:39 pm
Allen jumped, startled by Vexis' sudden change in attitude. He still wasn't quite used to it yet. "R-right.." The boy answered scratching his cheek. "Let's go then!"

"Have we decided which way we're going to start with?" Kanda asked impatiently. "We've been wasting time."

"We should just start by going straight.. Wait, are there any footprints around here?" Allen realized that they hadn't even thought of checking.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:42 pm
"Good idea my dear Watson!" Vexis replied. He ran over to a tree and leaned against it. "And because I value all your work so much, I'll let you do the search for the footprints without me." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:33 am
"Hey! Don't just push off the work on us! What are you doing here anyway?!" Lavi asked, not too happy that Vexis was trying to get out of doing anything.

"Why are you here, Vexis? Did my brother send you? Why?" Lenali asked, looking at the oh-so-strange exorcist.

---

Didrika giggled. "It's okay! Spoofle forgives you!" She said with a smile. "I mean, I do worse... Sometimes I squish it just to see it bounce back into place!" Spoofle gave her what seemed to be a scandalized look before letting out a very angry "spoo!" which sounded like a "you wouldn't dare!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:54 am
"Komui felt uneasy about the whole situation." Vexis explained. "So he figured he'd send the physco in case the not so phsyco's get in trouble. Im here to help find Didi."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:28 pm
(WOOOT!! POST 500!!!!! WE ARE CRACKTARDS~!!! X333)

Lenali looked at Vexis. "Really? It seems that dangerous?"

At hearing that, Lavi got very nervous and worried. "Wait, if Komui thinks somethings wrong.... then....What's happening with Didi?! Was she kidnapped or something?!" Lavi was lamost frantic, getting worked up over that possibility.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:01 am
"He suspects foul play." Vexis said, the playful tone gone from his voice. "IF so, we have two dead weights. I'm here to compensate."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:07 am
(( AH FUDGE. I wanted post 500. -throws confetti- Wooz~))

Allen also looked worried. "We should go then, if that's the case it only makes time more precious."

"How cruel." She joked, stifling a chuckle. Carlotta smiled and bit her lip before looking around.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:19 am
"Yeah. So, which direction...?" Lavi looked around desperately, trying to figure out which direction to go in.

"Hmmm, I don't see any footprints anywhere...." Lenali commented as she examined the ground.

---

Didrika giggled. "I wouldn't do that to you, Spoofle... Not now anyway!" She looked up at Carlotta and followed her wavering gaze.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:30 am
Kanda was staring down at the ground, scanning for any clues. "There are scuff marks here and there." He nodded towards set of footprints. They were hard to make out, but they seemed to be going off in another direction.

Allen looked at Kanda. "That's our only lead so far, should we go with it?" He addressed the others for their thoughts.

Her frown turned into a slight smile as she looked back at the girl. "Stay here for a second, okay?" Carlotta motioned for her to wait and she quickly ran off. She made quick work of disposing of a certain item, placing it somewhere secretively, and with reluctance of leaving it behind, joined Didrika again. "Sorry," She breathed as she returned. "Back."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:39 am
"really...?" Lenali looked at the ground. "Okay. Then, Let's go..."

Without further ado, Lavi started following the footstep in an almost-run. "We gotta find her... how long has she been gone?!" Lavi was remembering everything Komui said. How much longer would she be okay?

---

"That's okay! What did you have to do...?" She asked, tilting her head slightly and with a smile. Spoofle bounced around, sensing something wrong, but not sure what.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:55 am
When Lavi took off Allen followed soon after, hoping that she would be well and unharmed.

Kanda paused to look back at Vexis and Lenali before following after the other two. He seemed quite worried as well, but masked it to the best of his abilities.

She returned the smile. "I thought I herd something, but I guess I was wrong." Carlotta explained with a shrug. She watched the spoofle bounce around, "Is it okay?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:01 am
Despite his trying to mask it, Lenali could tell Kanda was worried. She started to follow after them. "Come on, Vexis. Don't be left behind."

---

"Uhm... I think it's worried... It only gets like this when something's wrong...." Didrika, even though saying this, still didn't find any reason to doubt Carlotta. She was used to trusting Exorcists with her life, though she didn't know the extent, and trusted them all fully.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:09 am
"God forbid." He said sarcastically and followed.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:04 pm
Carlotta squinted and looked down at the golem. "Hmm. I hope nothings wrong."

Allen kept his pace following behind Lavi and Kanda. "Didrika!!" He called out for the missing girl.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games