Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:49 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* Damos looks at Somad with anger in his eyes* stare stressed ill talk to you later, i eed to speek with the old man kay*gives Somad Demiberry, and walks deeper into the chamber*

but...but..i...okay* heads falls, and he gets Berry* well its just you and me now, wonder what he meant by old man?
Berry's heartless remain asleep for at least 5 minutes then her eyes open and looks aroind for Damos but he no where to be seen and she looks up at Somad.
he should be out soon, dont look at me like that kay confused
Berry didnt know what happen while she was knocked out. She looked the ground then around the room.
((im doing some hw and i just got outta BCC so ill just tell you that damos is talking to someone about your predicamint sweatdrop ))
(( BCC? wtf? i know what damos is doing but berry doesnt ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:52 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* Damos looks at Somad with anger in his eyes* stare stressed ill talk to you later, i eed to speek with the old man kay*gives Somad Demiberry, and walks deeper into the chamber*

but...but..i...okay* heads falls, and he gets Berry* well its just you and me now, wonder what he meant by old man?
Berry's heartless remain asleep for at least 5 minutes then her eyes open and looks aroind for Damos but he no where to be seen and she looks up at Somad.
Berry didnt know what happen while she was knocked out. She looked the ground then around the room.
((im doing some hw and i just got outta BCC so ill just tell you that damos is talking to someone about your predicamint sweatdrop ))
((community college sweatdrop that is why im going to be busy so yeah i think this is my last post tonight))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((community college sweatdrop that is why im going to be busy so yeah i think this is my last post tonight))
((T-T boo....maybe if you somehow get done we can post just a little bit, if not tomorrow we shall conitue but i will probably be a bit busy, maybe. i have pre-calc hw))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:26 pm
*damos walks out of the chamber he entered* Somad bring her to me please stare

uh... okay sweatdrop *carries her to Damos* im sorry

dont want to hear it stare * picks up berry* so now what to do with you hmm i wonder *chants a spell and then curaja* well that didnt work confused van you tell me berry what i have to do..* he asked her*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:39 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

dont want to hear it stare * picks up berry* so now what to do with you hmm i wonder *chants a spell and then curaja* well that didnt work confused van you tell me berry what i have to do..* he asked her*
Berry didnt have enough enegry to tell him so maybe she could help him figure it out. She walks to an area that had a bit of dust and drew out two people faces really close and she didnt know how to show them kissing but there eyes where closed and she wrote at the bottom, in messely writing format, i love you damos. She really wanted him to know that. She looked up at Damos and waited to see if he understood it.
Then slowly out of the back of the corncer of the room some heartless where coming out and she had no way of telling him that they were there unless she got rid of her drawing(most of it at least). She cared more about Damos than returning to normal that before Damos could have a good look at it she wrote watch out behind you, but at the bottom it had the i love you Damos still.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:47 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry didnt have enough enegry to tell him so maybe she could help him figure it out. She walks to an area that had a bit of dust and drew out two people faces really close and she didnt know how to show them kissing but there eyes where closed and she wrote at the bottom, in messely writing format, i love you damos. She really wanted him to know that. She looked up at Damos and waited to see if he understood it.
Then slowly out of the back of the corncer of the room some heartless where coming out and she had no way of telling him that they were there unless she got rid of her drawing(most of it at least). She cared more about Damos than returning to normal that before Damos could have a good look at it she wrote watch out behind you, but at the bottom it had the i love you Damos still.
*notices the writing but realizes that there are heartless in the room* Im sorry berry but...*slices the rest of the heart;ess* i cant give you my love back stare *acts cool not evil but of regection and turns around, he was hurt by saying that though then he turns around with an evil grin on his face* there is another way though twisted *picks her up and slams her lips onto Somads eek then starts to luagh hysterically as Smad wiped his mouth abd berry looked confused* rofl okay ill finish the rest off cool *lightly kisses her but enough that she felt his fuzzy chin hair*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:58 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*notices the writing but realizes that there are heartless in the room* Im sorry berry but...*slices the rest of the heart;ess* i cant give you my love back stare *acts cool not evil but of regection and turns around, he was hurt by saying that though then he turns around with an evil grin on his face* there is another way though twisted *picks her up and slams her lips onto Somads eek then starts to luagh hysterically as berry half turn back into berry almost looking like a neoheartless with clothes and wierd half cat ears and hair* rofl okay ill finish the rest off cool *lightly kisses her but enough that she felt his fuzzy chin hair*
((if Somad had kissed her it wouldnt do anything. the point was if he kissed her and accepted her love for him then she could be normal again. so techically what he did wouldnt have worked cause he didnt accept her love for him. so you might want to change that post sweatdrop btw your an a**))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*notices the writing but realizes that there are heartless in the room* Im sorry berry but...*slices the rest of the heart;ess* i cant give you my love back stare *acts cool not evil but of regection and turns around, he was hurt by saying that though then he turns around with an evil grin on his face* there is another way though twisted *picks her up and slams her lips onto Somads eek then starts to luagh hysterically as berry half turn back into berry almost looking like a neoheartless with clothes and wierd half cat ears and hair* rofl okay ill finish the rest off cool *lightly kisses her but enough that she felt his fuzzy chin hair*
((if Somad had kissed her it wouldnt do anything. the point was if he kissed her and accepted her love for him then she could be normal again. so techically what he did wouldnt have worked cause he didnt accept her love for him. so you might want to change that post sweatdrop btw your an a**))
((i know twisted but you love it cuz the more you want it the less i give it to you the more pleasure i get out of it twisted razz ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:04 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((i know twisted but you love it cuz the more you want it the less i give it to you the more pleasure i get out of it twisted razz ))
((just change your post scream stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:06 pm
*notices the writing but realizes that there are heartless in the room* Im sorry berry but...*slices the rest of the heart;ess* i cant give you my love back stare *acts cool not evil but of regection and turns around, he was hurt by saying that though then he turns around with an evil grin on his face* there is another way though twisted *picks her up and slams her lips onto Somads eek then starts to luagh hysterically as Smad wiped his mouth abd berry looked confused* rofl okay ill finish the rest off cool *lightly kisses her but enough that she felt his fuzzy chin hair*
((there you have your post, but come on its funny 3nodding ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((not really)) Berry was really confused but when he kissed her she turned back to normal and looked at him"I am..me again..." Berry smiled a bit but she was now depressed over him saying he cant return her love that she had.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:19 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((not really)) Berry was really confused but when he kissed her she turned back to normal and looked at him"I am..me again..." Berry smiled a bit but she was now depressed over him saying he cant return her love that she had.
((what you want him to give a heartless some tongue action, well think agian baby aint happening rofl ))
well tell me what happened

*Somad starts to open his mouth*

eh no stare berry is telling me the story not you stare *looks at berry straight in the eyes* well  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:30 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((what you want him to give a heartless some tongue action, well think agian baby aint happening rofl ))

eh no stare berry is telling me the story not you stare *looks at berry straight in the eyes* well
((no i wanted a romatic kiss XD))
berry sighed and closed her eyes." Well, after i had left, i summoned my keyblades for the first time, and i threw them away from me. Some how a portal was opened and i was dragged into the heartless world. Thats where i meet up with Ryed who saved me and took me to the realm of darkness." She took a breath. "then after slowly my mind began to get currupted by my other half Derry. Tamajing had came there to save me but due to my mind i attacked him and then i used the heartless, which he turned on me and i lost my heart which is still gone. But after he got so sad and protected me, but at the end Derry had got me and fused me back with her and .." She cryed a bit now. "He used the last of his power to break Derry and me appart and told me he loves me and disappeared." Berry is crying a lot now. "Then Somad found me and saw Tamajing disappear and Somad got that sword and ear ring." she pointed at them on Somad" He took me after to here, we looked for you and you know the rest now Damos...." Berry couldnt look at him with a straight face. she knew this was all her fault and now Tamajing is gone cause of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:41 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

berry sighed and closed her eyes." Well, after i had left, i summoned my keyblades for the first time, and i threw them away from me. Some how a portal was opened and i was dragged into the heartless world. Thats where i meet up with Ryed who saved me and took me to the realm of darkness." She took a breath. "then after slowly my mind began to get currupted by my other half Derry. Tamajing had came there to save me but due to my mind i attacked him and then i used the heartless, which he turned on me and i lost my heart which is still gone. But after he got so sad and protected me, but at the end Derry had got me and fused me back with her and .." She cryed a bit now. "He used the last of his power to break Derry and me appart and told me he loves me and disappeared." Berry is crying a lot now. "Then Somad found me and saw Tamajing disappear and Somad got that sword and ear ring." she pointed at them on Somad" He took me after to here, we looked for you and you know the rest now Damos...." Berry couldnt look at him with a straight face. she knew this was all her fault and now Tamajing is gone cause of her.
*grabs berry and hugs her to calm her down* there, its alright you dont need to get so upset things happen *then he looks at Somad with a serious face* so did you know he would die *Somad noded yes* i was hopeing the old man wouldnt have died so soon sad , so you are the New Sword Titiana to replace him *Somad nodds yes agian, he was trying hard not to talk back to his new master as well as other half* interesting now i have two Titiana or you know what, why dont you take Somad as your own berry??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*grabs berry and hugs her to calm her down* there, its alright you dont need to get so upset things happen *then he looks at Somad with a serious face* so did you know he would die *Somad noded yes* i was hopeing the old man wouldnt have died so soon sad , so you are the New Sword Titiana to replace him *Somad nodds yes agian, he was trying hard not to talk back to his new master as well as other half* interesting now i have two Titiana or you know what, why dont you take Somad as your own berry??
Berry shoke her head no. "i dont think it would be right....for me...cause..." Berry tryed to wipe off some tears on her face" its all my fault he died in the first place....im not worthy of it..." Berry tryed to get up but when she did she fell back to the floor. " i guess i dont even have the enegry to get up anymore...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games