Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:32 am
Yay! Im the noobiest noob in the guild! haha. Yeah, I'm Kathulu93. Currently Obsessed with Brawl. Damn the delay. It better be good. haha. But yeah, I got the Wii. It rocks! So yeah, I'm good, but not overly obsessively godly. I'm just your average player that likes the games. So thats me for you. Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:48 am
My name is Kevin. I loove Nintendo. I got a DS Lite and a Gamecube. Favourite Game:Megaman Zero Series! Espacially ZX Advent! Kool-Aid says: Oh Yaaaaaaaah!  

Hiro Hikari

spyroflameX

Invisible Citizen

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:00 am
Hiya, I'm new to the cult also. I love Nintendo since it I started with the Super Nintendo. I'm currently gaming my DS lite at the moment. I love The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, and it's sequel, Phantom Hourglass (currently gaming). I also have a Wii, but don't have that much games on it, 'cept TP (who doesn't have this if they got a Wii). =P Gonna get Super Mario Galaxy and Brawl when it comes out. whee Well, I guess that's it then. I hope I could enjoy this cult with lots of fun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:05 am
I am new....and...uhh...like to play video games =/

*not good with intros*  

Fangirl Fanboy

Elayna__x__Kocoa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:06 am
Konnichiwa, my underlings. (lol jk)

Hmmmm, well, here's some info about me, since I'm a total newbie to this guild. xD

Hair color: Blonde with black undertones
Name: Maddy
Will I be your girlfriend: xD Um...yes?
Favorite consoles: Gamecube, DS, Nintendo 64
Favorite games: Harvest Moon (the entire series), Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 & 4, Zelda: Majora's Mask, and every Mario game invented. xD
Favorite foods: Umeboshi (pickled plums), Lasagna, Candy, Sweets, Cake, MUFFINS (>D Fear my muffin army.), and basically anything sweet.
Likes: Yaoi, Sweets, Muffins, Princess Peach, Princess Dasiy, Mario, Boo, Yoshi, Naruto (the entire series), Purple, and my cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:05 am
I'm new and I like video games I played since I was 6 and my favorite charter ever is mario and favorite team is team chaotix  

megaman_97

WonderingWhere

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:34 am
hello
im new
im a guy
I like nintendo  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:52 pm
Heylo! I'm TheSilverGriffin. Feel free to refer to me as Griffin, Griffy, or "that psychotic Link fangirl". I'll answer to any.

I love cosplayers, blaming Chris Hoffman when release dates are delayed, and Nintendo. I have a Wii, GBA-SP, Two GBAs, a Nintendo 64...well, you get the idea. I enjoy fantasy/sci-fi RPGs, fantasy adventure (coughZeldacough), and some quirky games like Pikmin or The Sims (*drools over MySims*). I am in fact quite addicted to the Sims 2 for PC (of anyone wants to exchange custom content/Sims/Lots sometime, I'm "game" =D) I have Open for Business and Pets.

My website is Zelda-Fangirl Style. It is located at Zelda-FangirlStyle.tk.  

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

mystiemree

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:08 pm
Yay for being part of the cult! 8]

I'm MysteryShift, but you can just call me Mree, Mreestry, Shifty, or Stery.

I'm 14, crazy, anime and video game obessesd, nice and, well...a girl (duh! XD).

My obession wth Nintendo all started with Pokemon in 1st grade. Ahh...memories. I still play it too, even if I'm in 9th grade. ;D

Next Nintendo game was Legend of Zelda, but back then I didn't know how famous it really was. It wasn't until 8th grade until I actually got into Zelda.

And even though not many people like it, I LOVE Golden Sun! <3

But ya, I own a Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, GBA SP, a DS, N64 and I will be getting a Wii for Christmas(yay!).

But yaaa....that is meeee.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:10 pm
hi! im new and ive always loved nintendo, my favorite game is Tales of Symphonia and i cant wait till the second one comes out!  

Rich American White Boy

The Omniscient D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:26 pm
Hi. I'm Legion. I have gamed since I was 4, starting with the original GB with Dr. Mario and LoZ: Link's Awakening. I have owned every nintendo system EXCEPT the NES, SNES, and GBA SP. I have owned around 500 games (of course it's probably more), and still game today, reliving the games I wasn't born into (Such as the 2-D Final Fantasy games and such). I have never owned a system taht wasn't Nintendo. Today, I am still gaming, only playing more 2-D than 3-D games because it has a better feel to me. I am also a fledging sprite artist so taht one day, I can make my own MMORPG that is completely 2-D and pixelated. I am also in teh process of making a flash series called PWNshroom that deals COMPLETELY in gaming, with a very in-depth twist. If you haven't figured it by now, gaming is pretty much my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:31 pm
Hi, am I new here? Why would I be posting here if I weren't? My name is Haywood, I'm 17 and I live in Minnesota. I obviously like Nintendo, although I do play other systems. Want to know more? Well, TOO BAD.  

Paradigm Pizza

zacstu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:50 pm
Hello! I'm zacstu and I am new to the nintendo cult. My favorite game systems are the Wii and the Nintendo DS.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:52 pm
MysteryShift
Yay for being part of the cult! 8]

I'm MysteryShift, but you can just call me Mree, Mreestry, Shifty, or Stery.

I'm 14, crazy, anime and video game obessesd, nice and, well...a girl (duh! XD).

My obession wth Nintendo all started with Pokemon in 1st grade. Ahh...memories. I still play it too, even if I'm in 9th grade. ;D

Next Nintendo game was Legend of Zelda, but back then I didn't know how famous it really was. It wasn't until 8th grade until I actually got into Zelda.

And even though not many people like it, I LOVE Golden Sun! <3

But ya, I own a Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, GBA SP, a DS, N64 and I will be getting a Wii for Christmas(yay!).

But yaaa....that is meeee.

XD I'm sorry, I just can't look at your sig without laughing.  

Waynebrizzle

MsTweet

Bashful Genius

10,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:44 pm
Hi I'm kestar-chan *hi kestar*, and I love to play video games! My favorite things about video games are Sonic the hedgehog, DDR Max, Kingdom of Hearts, and more. I read Ninetndo Power (got a free subcribtion). Si that's me! whee  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games