Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:54 am
::stares at the kitty in tiffs arm:: O_O;;

THATS WHAT I MISS FOR THE EVENT !!?!? ::falls onto ground sobbing:: I WANT A STUFFED KITTY crying WAHHHHH!!!

XP.

::clears throat and collects himself::

-_-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how i look?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:59 am
no actually, the kitty was this month donation item, along with the roro robot dog. The event was kind of lame, all you did was find eggs, give it to the robot easter bunny, find your basket, and then chose between the bani mask or chickie mask -.- it wasnt really fun, and the items were kind of lame. But hey, they got me enough money to buy my kiki kitty plushie whee Her name is Felicia (based on Felicia from darkstalkers).

is that a leather jacket. Oooo Kurai, you are so pimpin wink  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:56 pm
Holy crap kurai you wear glasses never knew.Anyway do not feel bad kurai i missed the event along with ria.My preasise ria how we knew ye.*Stands over a grave and is wearing a black viel.*Well time to go to the home hard ware and start on the next ria.Also i would like to point out when the hell is the gaia battle system coming and i want a luner cape.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:04 pm
I cant wait for the battle system to come out as well whee but first they have to do Gaia towns, then battle system *sigh* I thought the battle system was gonna come out somewhere on november/04 bleh but I was way off, its taking longer then I thought crying  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:34 am
I want a green kitty!!^0^ ....Man the forums are going like ******** crazy last nigth!!I was in three literate threads.(slave,S.T.A.T,and Fruit baskets) and they ate up alllllllllll my longgyyy posts T.T

Well I did gain 2 lvls on RO...and this nice guy gave me this cap which bosted my hp from 512 to 2066!! ^0^ I love that guy.

Now to make my first post for the new charry..who has no name sweatdrop Im bored with the name Joy.

((Kuri now looks like a drunk monkey!! blaugh hee hee jks luv ya))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:36 am
The cheese_slave database @_@ beware for it will crush you!!! *sigh* the forums are ssssoooooo messed up, and the guilds are a bit crazy themselves, and on the side of that, my neck hurts really badly gonk  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:55 pm
One nice hat for your ro and two i feel sorry for you tiff.Also thanks someone finaly rps i can sit here for a day and no one will come on for days.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:57 pm
Happy April fools eve whee .......O wait, do we have an april fools eve 0_o......bleh anyways, I hope their will be an April fools event tomorrow xd Hopefully it will be something funny blaugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:43 pm
we shoudls ee you can play the biggest prank!!XD..Joy would so win..but now I will intrust the job of master troubelmaker to..inu-girl

Gaia kidna back to normale!!^0^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:33 pm
http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/228112

Mild laungauge warning.

Check it out XP fo all Zelda fans XP  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:25 pm
LMAO xd that was so hilarious!!!!!!!! I loved the fairy lol, poor link  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm
EEEKKK, Gambino,Gino, and the sisters...have...have..perished, ok maybe not, since this is April fools day.....but I am wondering who shot Gambino ninja ::puts on a sherlock holmes outfit:: well im off to investigate.  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:01 pm
NOOOO gambinoooo.. Ginooooo.. ::sobs:: and to hell with the von helson twins...

poor ginooo.. he was too young to die crying . AHHH stupid turn of events.

kewl comic though..

::kicks::

stupid sniper.. looks like Jack.. no.. who coulda done it..

Ian? dundunudnudn.. nahh.. Gasp its that fisherman! its gotta be that.. uhh whats his face. whatever name dude fishing guy XD. dundundund...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:11 pm
.....UUhhh, highly doubt it was old man logan xd but alot of people say its Edmund ninja Ya I do agree, Gino was so young crying Aw, Kurai you dont like the Von Helson sisters, I kind of liked them (but I didnt follow their lead nor Gambino's, im in the neutral state ninja ) But I think im leaning more on the Von Helson side, because ever since the Olympic event, Gambino wasnt really nice to Gino (He threatened him in the Olympic race)  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:19 am
::puts on Watson outfit::

Nyha! heart Me and Tiffy will solve this!!^0^....me don't like the twins..they scary!!>_<  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games