Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:54 pm
Tuesday, still in his room. unconcious.[sp?]

((AHHH...food.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:57 pm
((Ori COME PICK ME UP NOW!! domokun Daniel is home to watch Joe ok? PLEASE COME SAVE ME FROM THIS HORRID PLACE!!))  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:01 pm
[kk we are coming]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:03 pm
“Am I that obvious? Oh no…I wonder who else knows. Don't worry, it's not like he likes me too or anything.” She whispered taking Lilli’s command to be quiet a little to seriously. She shot a glance at Klaash then back at Lilli.
Her hands clasped around her mouth her eyes becoming wide, “Klaash?” She questioned freaking out a little.

((haha you made Klara spazz! and that's hard to do too!))  

haruxxx
Crew

momitama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:45 pm
[[Holy crap! I'm gone for a day and we're in the thirty's?! How do you guys keep up?]]

Dahlia decided to get a bit of fresh air, so she put on her cleaned cloak and puts her weapons in their holsters and grabs her staff before going down the hallway to the back door. She had yet to explore the surrounding woods, so she decided that that would be a good course of action.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:21 pm
((SOMEONE FIND TUESDAY! He has a concussion. sad I need to start playing Bou.))
"So Xelllious." She blushed. "Arno is a rat right?  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:32 am
momitama
[[Holy crap! I'm gone for a day and we're in the thirty's?! How do you guys keep up?]]

Dahlia decided to get a bit of fresh air, so she put on her cleaned cloak and puts her weapons in their holsters and grabs her staff before going down the hallway to the back door. She had yet to explore the surrounding woods, so she decided that that would be a good course of action.

Before Dahlia went outside, Keshi was on the stares on his way to the kitchen.
He saw her leave the manor. Keshi glanced around, to see if anyone wasd watching him. But there was no one. Slowly, he jerked open the large black door, and slipped out into the darkness. Keshi thought for two seconds on what animal to turn it to,
FOX
was the only thing that came to his mind. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:55 am
haruxxx
“Am I that obvious? Oh no…I wonder who else knows. Don't worry, it's not like he likes me too or anything.” She whispered taking Lilli’s command to be quiet a little to seriously. She shot a glance at Klaash then back at Lilli.
Her hands clasped around her mouth her eyes becoming wide, “Klaash?” She questioned freaking out a little.

((haha you made Klara spazz! and that's hard to do too!))

((Lol I'm sorry. xP My bad.))

"Um.. I think Jin, Tuesday, and I know. I think Klaash actuall might know as well. He's just not saying so."--Lilli smiled--" You never know Klara, he might." Lilli pondered something else that floated around in her mind. Tuesday, are you alright? She didn't hear a response. He must be sleeping. "I don't think he'll be waking up for a while Klara, calm down." She said almost in a laugh.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

momitama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:51 am
Dahlia thought she heard the door re-open behind her, but when she looked, it was still closed. No one seemed to be around either, so she shook it off. She kept walking when her acute senses kicked in, and she heard something walking behind her. She whipped around to see a little fox tailing her. She stared at it, then stooped down and petted his back softly while whispering, "Hello friend, how are you? I'm surprised to see you out here close to such a different species, like these. I know that's hypocritical, but I have my reasons. Maybe you do too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:25 pm
momitama
Dahlia thought she heard the door re-open behind her, but when she looked, it was still closed. No one seemed to be around either, so she shook it off. She kept walking when her acute senses kicked in, and she heard something walking behind her. She whipped around to see a little fox tailing her. She stared at it, then stooped down and petted his back softly while whispering, "Hello friend, how are you? I'm surprised to see you out here close to such a different species, like these. I know that's hypocritical, but I have my reasons. Maybe you do too?"

"Yes I do." Keshi was shocked it came out human. He had never spoken will in animal form. Keshi tryed to cover it up by rubbing on her hands and jumping in to her armes.  

flooru123

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:22 pm
Klara frowned removing her hand from her mouth slowly, “Oh no…He can’t know…” She whispered. Humph yeah right, Klaash liking me…no way.
Klara looked to the door remembering something, “You need to go meet up with Tuesday right? I’ll stay and make sure Klaash is really ok.” She said rubbing her elbows trying to warm them up she hadn’t noticed how cold it was before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:50 pm
Jin lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling. It seemed like he had been staring at the same microscopic black spot for hours now. Maybe he had been. Jin let out a heavy sigh lifting his hand up and gazed lazily at it. it looked horrible from his fight with Klaash earlier, scabs had already started forming over his knuckles.

I bet Klara is with Klaash right now…dressing his wounds or somrthing…or…

Jin grabbed his pillow and threw it against the wall as hard as he could, upon impact it burst and the feathers that previously were safely packed inside flew about the room freely. Sighing once more he pushed his hands through his hair circling the room slowly.
Then he remembered something Klaash had mentioned earlier, "Heh. Yeah. You gettin' territorial or something?" "She's got a will too."

Territorial? I only…I only wanted to protect her…
But at what cost though? Klara hates me, and I ultimately drove her into his arms.

Glancing at the desk he spotted the only picture he brought with him to the manor.
The one of him and his mother, “I think I’m in over my head Ma…women are…complicated.” He murmured picking the picture up and examining it.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:23 pm
((Ahhh...Tuesday. He's like a damsel in distress now. lmao))
Tuesday was stumbling through darkness. His whole body ached. still unconcious.[sp?]
His head was bleeding, All over the white carpet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:51 pm
haruxxx
Klara frowned removing her hand from her mouth slowly, “Oh no…He can’t know…” She whispered. Humph yeah right, Klaash liking me…no way.
Klara looked to the door remembering something, “You need to go meet up with Tuesday right? I’ll stay and make sure Klaash is really ok.” She said rubbing her elbows trying to warm them up she hadn’t noticed how cold it was before.

Lilli looked up. "Oh yeah! I forgot. Thanks. Um.. tell Klaash I said hi when he wakes up. Oh yeah and get better too." She said with a smile. Lilli stood up and walked over to the door. Just before she walked out she turned and said "Bye Klara. See you later." Oh my gosh! I can't believe i forgot about Tuesday! I hope you're alright.

She dashed around the corner, took a right, down two flights of stairs and finally made her way to Tuesday's room. Lilli flung the door open, out of breath and stumbled into the room. She flicked on the light. "Tuesday!" she screamed. She ran to him. His head was bleeding, and he was shaking, but still unconsious.
Slowly, she lifted him unto his bed. She tucked him in under the blankets so he couln't move as much. She ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, a roll of gauze and doctor's tape. Carefully, she cleaned the gash on his forehead. What did you do to yourself? Lilli, see what you've done. Because you were too busy helping Klaash, when he already had help, Tuesday himself got hurt. It's your fault Lilli. She wrapped his head in the gauze and carefully out the doctor's tape around it to keep it on. She felt herself now crying. As she tended to his other wounds, her silent tears rolled down her cheeks. "Tuesday, I'm so sorry." She mumbled through a sob. "It's all my fault you got hurt."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games