Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Kyubi sighed, and began speaking to himself again."I guess it wasn't ment to be..." Slowly he got up, wanting to head to the door, but wasn't able to reach his hand out and open it. He stood there, crying lightly, but not making a sound.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Gregory gasped lightly, looking up towards Kyubi. He wanted to move and stop him, but couldn't, he didn't know what was happening to him. He sank in his seat, his back to the cushion of the seat. He was pressing his forehead to the table.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Kyubi finally was able to move, but didn't leave. He went off to the bathroom to be somewhat alone.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Derrick couldn't stand seeing Gregory like this. With a sigh, he stood from his seat and marched to the door of the bathroom, moving quickly so that he wouldn't be stopped by anyone. "Hey...You in there.." He spoke loudly at the door, as if speaking to it instead of the fox that was behind it. "You need to come out...I think there's someone you need to talk to out here.." He knocked a few times and waited a response with his arms crossed.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Kyubi growled lightly hearing this, but felt he had no choice. He couldn't stay mad with Gregory forever. Slowly, he got up and headed for the door. When he opened it, the first thing he saw was Derrick. He bowed his head, trying not to say anything that would start a fight. "....Just please take me to him...."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Derrick nodded and bit his lip, now nearly regretting his meager attempt at fixing the problem. "Sure thing.." He reluctantly reached out a paw and patted Kyubi a few times on the shoulder. Then, he turned back towards the table and lead him solemnly towards Gregory and the others.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:32 pm

[[truth be told i'm not as jealous as i'm making it seem. xD I'm kinda jealous at what happened, but i'll be ok. ^^ he aint the only one that has things like that happen... =w=;;]]

Kyubi slowly walked to the table where Gregory was at. He didn't know what to say. First day, he seemed like the only one, and the next, this happens.
He looked at Gregory, but wasn't able to say one word. A few more tears had fallen down his face.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:00 pm

*i walk in and make a nest of pillows apear in the corner i then lay there purring and snuggling into the nest

slayer898

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:36 am

Gregory slid out of his seat, pivoting off the combined seats facing opposite eachother. He put a hand on Kyubi's shoulder, giving a stern, yet sad look. "We should discuss this outside." He said with a sigh.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:41 am

"yeah..." Kyubi got up with Gregory and headed for the door. His head stayed down, a few tears still coming down his face.

XxKyubi_KunxX

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:22 am

Derrick quietly sat back into his seat, watching the two as head they left the establishment. He folded his hands in front of him on the table and glanced once towards Joahns, simply as a distraction for himself.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:01 am

Taelyn walked back into the Cafe dressed only in a super low cut pair of tight jeans. He had been away from the Cafe for a while, as he had decided to take a short vacation.

Upon entering however he noticed some what sad faces heading towards the exit.

"Hey guys... What seems to be the problem?"

00Shoe
Captain

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:27 am

Gail pushed open the door of the cafe in his usual outfit, black semi-loose jeans and a longcoat, and stepped in, glancing around the place. His eyes caught on the two headed for the exit, and he stepped out of the way to keep from barring their path. If this was a lovers quarrel, or even just a fight between friends, he wasn't about to intervene.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Frost walks out from a dark ally heading towards a cafe cracking his knuckles and wiping blood off his white furred checks. Grumbling to himself as he stepped into the cafe with his white arctic fox tail swishing back and forth. He finds a table and sits down waiting for service noticing blood running down between his eyes. "Great, that's just what I needed." he continues to grumble to himself.

Snowy_Angelfox

Dragoness_Muir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:02 am

(Char Profile: Muir is a 5 ft tall Ruby red dragoness with smooth skin all over her body except from her collar bone, going down between her legs and along the underside of her 7 ft long tail where she is covered in sparkly golden fur approx 2" long. Her wings are 5 ft wide when fully extended with translucent red wing flaps.)

*Wearing nothing but a translucent crystalline dress that just reaches her upper thighs and ties in the back, Muir walks through the entrance to the cafe. Looking around, she sees two furs right in front of her. Quickly stepping to the side, she feels that they are upset but cant tell why. Looking around again, she can smell the coffee and fresh baked goodies. Her mouth starts to water at the delicious smells. Spying a fur contentedly laying on a pile of pillows, Muir smiles and walks over.*

"Hello, friend. Mind if I sit next to you?" Muir asks as she pulls up a chair and sits.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games