Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:20 pm
Raven nodded her head and followed after Robin. She sniffed the air. The scents of the forest were mixing with the scents of the cave. Carefully Raven focused on the scents coming from the cave, doing her best to ignore anything else. "Smell anything?" Raven asked, her voice quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:45 pm
Cyborg nodded to Robin's orders and stayed there with the others while still carrying Starfire on his back. "Aqualad, since there's four wolves we've seen so far. The other two that you haven't seen yet are just worst than the ones you met back there. For the other two will just kill you if they have the chance. For one of them seems to be the leader and he's a white-black wolf. While the other one is the second leader and she's a dark-red wolf", explained Cyborg.

Then Starfire started to wake up.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:03 pm
"Oh well I'm sure we can handle them,"Aqualad said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:38 pm
"Lets just hope so Aqualad. But for now we have to keep our guard up, alright", said Cyborg with a smile.

As Starfire woke up she said weakly, "Where are we?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:54 pm
"Yes, and I do like the sound of that", said Blood Moon. Whe they both finally arrived back at their home where Blaise and Swiftkill were at. Blaise looked at them both.

"I got the message Scar. I see those Titans tired to kill you Blood Moon. The red wolf, Starfire", said Blaise.

"Yes, sir", said Blood Moon as she sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:23 am
'Smell's fine better look in though' he moved in cautiously relying onhis sight then his newly aquired smell ability.

'Yeah we took on worse' BB agreed.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:40 pm
"See guys I'm sure we'll be find; what's the worst that could happen,"Aqualad said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:30 pm
Raven nodded her head. She stepped closer to the entrance of the cave and peered in. It was dark, but she couldn't see anything that could pose any harm. A few cave spiders crawled in the corners, but that was all the movement she could detect from here. "Looks all clear from here."

Scar sank down on to the ground. He yawned and said. "Can we kill them now?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:31 pm
"Yeah your right", said Cyborg.

"Uh, Aqualad, Cyborg, Beast Boy," said Starfire.

"Ah, Starfire I see your awake", said Cyborg with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:37 am
'We'll check it all out just incase this world is new to us' he boldly moved not wanting to talk to Starfire yet. He stepeed into the cool darkness and took a deep breath waiting for Raven to follow.

BB looked 'Mornning sleepy head' he grinned.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:27 pm
"Not yet",said Blaise. "We'll have to wait until Swiftkill gives birth to the new borns and besides our powers have not fully returned yet", he said.

"Fine but when we do get to kill them may I take down Starfire or the Argent", said Blood Moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:41 pm
"Did you have a nice nap?"Aqualad said with a smile.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:48 pm
Starfire smiled at their commets as she lifted up her head and said, "Yes, I'm awake and I slept well thank you."

"Hm, thats good", said Cyborg with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, well when these pups are born those Titans better back off or I'll rip them to shreds. For no one are harming them and besides when they are born I will like to have my fangs on that Starfire as well. But we musn't for she's part of the plan. And we better keep on down low too since the sabor tooths are back", said Swiftkill with a small growl.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:41 pm
Argent didnt feel any sun on her fur....not even a slight wind. She walked around and didnt find anyone. Not one person. But shadows were being form around her. The forms were....3 younger pups with fangs. She looked more and more at them and saw they looked alot like swiftkill...like babies.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:23 pm
"How's Argent?" asked Starfire.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games