Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:01 pm
"Robin is right," said Starfire as she stood up and sat next to Gemini on the hospital bed.

"Yeah, mothers' right. Either way Boy arachnid I would of eneded up here inthe first place. Ever since they all heard about Oracle and everything else the all been too protective over me," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:03 pm
Raven left gemini's mind and went out the door. She lend against a wall and was thinking.......  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:48 pm
"So Boy arachnid don't always blame yourself for stuff like this happens to people everyday. And beisdes like what father said, We're a team and one big happy family who takes care, loves, and helps one another. And you should be lucky to have people like us who doesn't judges you or turns you down. For we're here for you when ever you need us. And hey look at me I'm glad to have them who will always take care of me nw since my real family is dead and the Titans are the cloest thing I got for family for I don't thnik I feel alone anymore," said Gemini with so much passion and impressed the others at what she said.

"Well now, Gemini I am impress at what you said for you are right as well. and where did you learn how to speak like that," said Starfire.

"I guess I learned it from you and father. For you guys always taught me this stuff and that's where I get it," said Gemini as she hugged Satrfire and Robin and than sat back down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Raven went to the cafe to get some food and drinks she came up and saw gemini and star and robin sitting on the bed. "Whos ready for dinner." As she smiled. "Even though its 11:32 P.M"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:36 pm
"Oh, I would friend Raven," said Starfire.

Then Gemini's stomach started to growl and everybody heard it too. She said as she blushed, "Um, me too."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:44 pm
Raven saw her friends eating and smiled. She grabbed a salad and some tea to drink.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:02 pm
"Mmm, yum. Brb, that was good," said Gemini as she ate her food all quickly.

"Gemini you shouldn't eat your food so fast like that," scolded Starfire as she ate hers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:12 am
'Thank you blue girl' Boy arahcnid siad graftefully tucking into a sandwich his stomach rumbling. 'Well this is the first birthday present I've had in two years so thanks. I know how you feel kid I think all my familyare dead though we didn't really get on and thanks but I'm a big responsbility I could cause more harm then good' he warned.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:40 am
'Yeah Gemini slow bites' Robin was suddenly distracted by Boy Arachnids shock annoucement 'It's your birthday ? ' Robin said shocked. 'I'm sorry about your family' he added in a remouresul tone.

'A kid called Boy arachnid as injured so the team are thier' Adam explained slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:04 am
"Well then, lets go,"Hotspot said as he started to go to the hospital.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:47 am
Marco added the final attahcments. 'It's done where is he ?' Marco hissed becoming impatient. 'Maybe it's time to try something' he said looking at a camera.

Kid Tarantula entered the room where his master was situated. 'Master may I enquire to what you the loser are foing ?' he bowed out of respect.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:20 pm
"Your birhtday, wow," said Gemini in surpirse. "And since its already the next day its my birthday too. Teehee!" giggled Gemini.

"Oh, wow two birthdays on the same day. Well, happy birthday to you both than," said Starfire in delight.

"Oh, and Boy arachnid I got something back at the tower, something that my Uncle gave me when I was 8 and I really had no use for it and since its your birthday I want to give it to you as a birthday present. Oh, wait I have it right now," said Gemini as she reached into her pocket and broguht soemthing out that was rapped in a cloth. She took the cloth off and when she did it was a dagger tooth. "Its a dagger tooth made from a spider wolf's fang and it has special powers but I had never seem to have unleash the powers my self but maybe you can. My Uncle says that this dagger can turn into any weapon you want and that it can unleash a power that's so powerful to who ever holds it and masters it, it grant any wish you'll want. But sadly I can never master it for I don't have the kind of power or strength it needs but maybe it'll work for you. and like what my father and brother told me, its not weapon that makes you stonger but its the person you weilds it. And the sword I got was past down to many generations of women in my mohter's family and I am the last and only I have the power and strength to weild this sword," explained Gemini as she took her sword out of its sheith.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:21 pm
Zoe was woundering about the tt. "Are they home if not should we take over the tower." But her thoughts stayed in her mind.

Raven grabbed the dishes and took them back to the cafe. Raven went outside to get some air.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:26 pm
When Oracle was done washing up and putting fresher clothes on. She eneterd the room where Turgon, Firefly and Kid Tarantula was and she said as she bowed, "Master how can I surve you."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:23 pm
Then Turgon walked over to them both and said, "Well, Oracle you are done for the day Oh, and happy birthday." He than gave Oracle a new sword. "I hope you use it in the fight," he said. "And Kid Tarantula you'll be my second in command for our battle now since my group can use a guy like you. And you may do a better job than what Firefly did as my second in command since she isn't anymore," he said.

"What," said Firelfy.

"Thast right. You have disapoin me from that one mistake you made before and by lowering you it'll keep you in line. For now on Firefly your just my pawn and my servant. And now you must prove to me that you can earn your poistion back or just prove that your no useless. do I make myself clear Firefly," said Turgon as he stared at her.

"Yes, my lord. You made it perfectly clear," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games