Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:58 pm
"No, its just like my dream. no, this cannot be happening," said Starfire as she fell to her knees' and looked at the ground.

Then Fox looked at Crimson and stanned away so that she may go up to Adam and see if Crimson can get though to him since that is her brother and that is his sister.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:36 am
'I'm so sorry Madam I really am if theirs anything I can do just tell me ok ?' he patted he slightly feeling a strong rush of empathy towards her. All a parent wanted was thier child to be safe.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:02 am
'No..' were all the words Robin could manage he knelt beside Starfire. 'Star it'll be Ok I promise' he hugged her tightly.

Crimson moved forward 'Brother please we need to talk..' she felt the nerves twicthing in her stomach.

'Save it I'm not intrested' he took off flying through a window out of sight.

Crimson spider knelt down whispering to herslef. 'I've failed' she said in a chocked voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:44 pm
Fox heard what Crimson said and ne how she felt. Even though it wasn't her place to be but she said, "No, you haven't. He is just lost and doesn't understand what is going on. to him you just popped out of nowhere but you can help him. Show him the path that you need to show him." As Fox put her hand on Crimson's shoulder and tried to calm her down.

Starfire stared at Robin and than at Arachno. She hugged Robin back, she than stood back up and said, "I'll go check on Gemini." as she walked out of the room she said, "Why must this child face so much difficulty in her life." She than left the room to the medic room to see Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:37 pm
"Im ok.." As Terra felt good about breathing air and not water.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:16 pm
"Good to hear,"Skeletor said with a smile.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:59 am
'Next time you guys go for a swim tell me Ok ? I'll bring my tunks' he smiled pulling further onto the beach.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:25 am
'Star..don't tell her not yet..' he looked at Arachno avenger. 'Thanks how do you know Boy Arachnid again' he asked curiously.

'I know but it's so hard to explain to him I just wish he understood the truth about what happened' she bowed her head down looking at the floor. She let of a deep sigh.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:10 am
Terra smiled. "Come on lets get back to the tower." As she helped skeletor get up on his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:39 am
"Alright lets go,"Skeletor said as he walked to the tower.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:44 pm
Fox stared at Crimson and said, "How about you tell me why he was left behind."

When Star arrived in the medic room and saw Gemini standing up and looking out the window. She walked over to her and said, "Shouldn't you be lieying down...nevermind. What a beautiful veiw huh?" She smiled as she rapped her arms around Gemini and h4eld her tight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:20 pm
"Yes, the view up here beautiful. For some reason I like looking at the view frm somewhere high up, like this. I'm guessing I like it so much is that you and father always brought me out here. Oh, and you don't have to lie to me. I already know about the black pearl in my heart and that it makes me a darkside," said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:58 am
Arachnid caught up with Skeletor 'I'm sorry for earlier I just suscpicous of new strangers that's all but I can see your a good guy you have that hero look around you' he smiled warmly.

'We meet on the dig he went to I just wanted to meet him thats all you could say were family in a sense' he replied rythimically a lie he had to use he could hardly explain his new purpose now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:03 am
'I wasn't my doing I'm only his half sister when he developed his powers his mum left on the streets scared of what he'd beceome by then his parents had split up we had no idea what happened as she told us he'd died in a car accident. Though only four years ago I found out it was lie and tracked him here. He had a destiny I'm here to help him fufil' she looked down seing Fox's look. 'What been happening I heard he was titan ?'.

Adam landed ontop of a buidling looking down on the street. He began to sob silently after removing his face mask. Why was this happening to him ?.

'Oh anyway is the transplant possible ?' he changed the subject quickly still worried about Gemini.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:39 am
"I'm sorry for what i said earlier too,"Skeleter said as he put his hand out and said,"Friends."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games