Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:10 pm

((LOL Ayame.)) ((My favorite part of KKJ ))

Maron walked into the building, and up to her apartment. "Finn, I'm home" she said brightly before realizing that Finn had left earlier that day. She set down the chess piece on th table, and walked out to her balcony staring into the sky wondering when the little angel would come back.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 pm

((Lol, poor Sinbad.))

"So, have you met any new friends here Haru?" Shigure asked while Yuki was glaring at his brother.
"Yea," Haru nodded.
"Her name is Maron! She lives upstairs," Momiji said happily as Tohru finished making the food.
"I bet she'd look great in that new outfit I bought for Tohru as well," Shigure smiled before both Yuki and Kyo hit him on the head.
"But we have to stay the night with Haru and Momiji," Ayame said, "And it would mean ever so much if my brother stayed as well."
"I'm leaving," Yuki turned to go immediately before remembering that Tohru had just cooked dinner for them all. He sat down along with the other members of the family, and Tohru.
"I hope Maron knows she's welcome for dinner if she wants," Tohru said quietly.

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:29 pm

((Haha Omnicient Character? LOL))

Maron returned inside, and started her dinner. Outside she heard an angry yell, and knew at once that Miyako had discovered that she had missed Jeanne again. Maron smiled slightly, glad that she had missed Miyako tonight.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:46 pm

((Lol. Well, I'm tired. So, I'll send these guys off to bed and myself off to bed before I fall asleep.))

After a rather peaceful dinner with Yuki and Kyo trying to keep Ayame and Shigure from getting too...uh...eccentric, they came to the issue that it was late and it would be difficult for them to all get home especially since none of them had a car.
"Hatori didn't trust us with the car, so he called a taxi," Shigure's response was.
"I wonder why," Yuki said sarcastically.
"I know, me too," Ayame said seriously.
"Well, it'll take hours for us to walk home," Yuki looked towards Haru, "Would you mind if we slept here? We can find places to sleep ourselves."
"YAY!! Sleepover!!" Exclaimed Momiji happily.
"You are such generous fellows," Ayame smiled broadly.
"My brother can sleep outside," Yuki said coldly.
"But it's cold, I'll transform," Ayame pouted.
A few arguments later and everyone was comfortable somewhere and fast asleep.

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:54 pm

(( biggrin K Night!))

Maron ate dinner and laid down to sleep.

Momiji's mother forgot him... she went over in her mind. Her mind was erased....but how...people shouldn't be able to have their memories erased she thought angered. Maybe some things are better left forgotten, she reasoned before flling to sleep..
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:17 am

((My computer hates me . . . crying otherwise I would have posted sooner . . . I'm soooo going to bed after this . . .)
Kagome had hardly gone three steps before she heard a voice asking her if she was lost. 'OH NO! And InuYasha's in plain sight!' She tried to play it off but couldn't keep the nervousness out of her voice. "No, not really. I was just headed for that school over there when I met up with a friend of mine from middle school."

InuYasha watched the newcomer suspiciously. His hand went straight to the sheath of the Tetsuiga as he watched the boy's every move. 'His scent is not like that of normal humans.' He thought. 'If he tries anything with Kagome I'm NOT holding back.' He let out an unintentional growl.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:23 am

((note Access is a small angel (i guess about the size of a hand?) that can't be seen by normal humans but I believe Kagome and inuyasha would probably be able to see him))

"Oh, alright" Chiaki resplied eyeing her suspiciously.

Access flew over to Chiaki. "Chiaki, don't leave without telling me" When Access got closer to Kagome and Inuyahsa he suddenly fell out of the air. Luckily Chiaki caught him before he hit the ground. "Chiaki" He said holding his head in pain "it's a demon"

Chiaki turned back to the two staring curiously trying to figure out which one was possesed, although the growl was a pretty helpful hint.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:41 pm

After L and Light were done talking L looked outside and saw a man with long silver hair, in a red Kimono, but he mainly focused in on his sword. "Well...That may be a problem.". L was feeling gutsy so he walked out to meet him and see for himself if it was a real weapon. "Swords are illegal to just have out in the open...You know?" L was standing behind Inuyasha "I'm going to have to confiscate that from you sir..." he said as he bite a choclate bar that he brought with him.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:15 pm

Kagome watched as a cute little . . . well she didn't quite know what it was . . . but when it fell she gave a small gasp followed by a sigh of relief as the boy caught it. What the thing said however, chilled her blood. 'Oh shoot!' she thought and looked worriedly at InuYasha who was involved with a problem of his own.

InuYasha spun around at the man who said that he needed to confiscate his sword. "No way you're getting the Tetsuiga." His grip tightened on his sword as he prepared for a fight.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:36 pm

L didn't look shocked at all, in fact he looked a bit like he was loosing patience "If I were you, I would put that sword away..." he warned. Then some police men came out of the building that L came from and pointed their guns at Inuyahsa. "Now please...Just give us the sword, and everything will be fine." L took another bite of his chocolate.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:36 pm

"You again?" Chiaki asked suprised to see L so soon. Hope he hasn't noticed the mural.

"Great" Access groaned. "You can't seal a demon with him around..."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:01 pm

L saw Chiaki from the corner of his eye but was still focused on InuYasha. One of the cops came over to Chiaki "Alright cmon, you need to get outta here, things are getting a little to intense for you kids.".

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:03 pm

InuYasha wanted to pull out the Tetsuiga but he also wanted to make sure that Kagome would be alright. "Kagome, get on." He shouted to her while kneeling down so she could get on.

Kagome ran over to InuYasha and got on his back. As he lept into the air and ran off with his inhuman speed, she looked back at the boy with the cute . . . thing and tried to get him to understand that InuYasha was not a bad demon. But she couldn't say anything out loud with the police there.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:08 pm

He isn't a human possesed by a demon chiaki thought as the two ran, but he is more human of a demon than I've ever seen. That's strange...
Chiaki turned back to the cops. "You chase me down the other day, throw me in jail, and let me out because you have no evidence..and you think this is too intense? Whatever.." he added in a cocky tone.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:17 pm

L put his thumb on his upper lip as he watched the two almost flying off and with his eyes widened he says "Thats...Odd..." then he turned to the police "Keep and eye out for the man in red, and the girl...The man in red is wanted for holding a dangerous weapon, and the girl I will just need for questioning..." then L walked back into the building while the police got in their cars and drove off after InuYasha and Kagome.
User Image
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games