Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:26 pm
~~~Past Present, Emeralds mind~~~

Emerald looked at Raven. "I felt there emotions. Like a guy drowning. Someone had suicide and a girl dieing in a hospital. Ugh I hate hospitals. When they were in pain I felt like crying and screaming."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:34 pm

Raven was staring into the endless expanse. "Empathy... You inherited some empathy from me though your's seems to be stronger. It also seems to work at larger distances than mine. That must be terrible, it's enough blocking out the emotions of everyone who's in the same room as me. All the emotions you've described are negative. Did you feel any positive ones?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:39 pm
~~~Past Present. Emeralds mind~~~

Emerald closed her eyes to think. "Ya actually yours and beast boy." Emerald smiled. "Also a baby girl was born the mother was happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:46 pm
~~~Past Present. Emeralds mind~~~

Raven smiled slightly. "Empathy has its ups and downs. I prefer to block everything out. The only time I feel other's emotions is when I let the barrier down, when they're feeling a strong emotion, and when they're in extreme pain. I can try to teach you to control it though I don't have too much knowledge on the subject."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:51 pm
~~~Past Present. Emeralds Mind~~~

"That is fine Mo...Raven! Teach me." Emerald looked at Raven strongly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Raven concealed a smile. She got into a lotus position and started floating. "Do you know how to meditate?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:11 pm
"You never taught me." Emerald smiled and got in the same poisition.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:48 am
Past present.

(Wont be here Wednesday have sometrhing to do)
'Leave him alone Nightstar at least he was helping and not to budy bragging to his parents because he thinks everything revolves around her !' he snapped, he was so tired of Nightstar's attention seeking attiude.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:41 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch ran beside Vince and said,"Yeah listen to the dude."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:53 pm

"I guess you never needed it before." Raven said, thankful that Emerald's powers didn't make things explode by showing emotion. "I use 'Azarath Metrion Zinthos' to calm myself. Just breathe evenly, close your eyes, and try to center your mind. Ignore the rest of the world." Raven said. Her eyes closed and her breaths began to get even. Opening one eye, Raven watched Emerald.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:03 pm
~~~past Present. Emeralds mind~~~

Emerald closed her eyes and breathed slowly. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos, Azarath Metrion Zinthos." She felt her body being calm and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:37 pm
Cyborg heard what they told Nightstar and said, "Their right and since your going to be leader one day, your going to need to start acting more like one."

"Yes, Cyborg is right. Did your father ever teach you how to be a leader?" asked Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:14 pm
"Huh, sorry Scourch and sorry guys," said Nightstar as she sat down on the ground waiting for Emerald to come back. She than answered Starfire's question, "Huh, father did try to teach me to be one but lately now he seems to be so busy to do that sometimes he doesn't even have the time to teach me how to really act like one. Of course he wants me to be one but like you guys say I need to act more like one so I'll try." She than thought to herself, 'I know being leader is what I want and what father wants. I want to be one one day a really good one but do I really have the skills for that.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Raven watched Emerald. She closed her eyes and floated up. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Azarath Metrion Zinthos."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Emerald stopped and looked at her mother (Raven). "Thank you I feel more controlled."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games