Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:04 pm
"Alright, but first my question. How? How did you get here?" Rai said in confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:17 pm
Rea was a little nervous. Tentions seemed to be getting high. Rea took Rai's hand, sqweezing it in hers. She didn't like the atmosphere of this place right now. She heard Kokoro's voice. "Oh! Rai! Listen!"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:24 am
Fenix stared at Rai for a little while with an expressionless face. "There are many more ways of traveling than by things like that," Fenix said while pointing at the ship. Since Rai asked politely, Fenix thought she might as well show him. And plus, clouds were starting to gather in the sky which always meant no good in this world.

Fenix glanced at the rounded rocks and then stood up on the column. She stretched her right arm out while closing her hand leaving only her index and middle finger stretched out making them throb. "I've always wondered why people abandon places like these. Like, maybe a war happened and they lost. Something like that," Fenix said while closing her eyes. This was going to take a decent amount of energy, not as much as it did for traveling from world to world, but she really didn't want to go running through booby traps. A spiral of fire started to come out near the tips of Fenix's fingers and started to circle her body. The spirals of fire started to grow larger and larger while combining together. Fenix's arms and legs started to break up into flames while adding to the large mass of fire. In a short amount of time, her entire body was broken up into flames and there was no more of her left, just fire swirling around. The fire started to break it's self up and it eventually disappeared. A few seconds passed when a whirl of fire formed behind the group. It swirled around wildly and then it disinagrated, revealing Fenix standing there while putting the bullets back in her gun and then putting it in her holster on her waist.

Rain started to fall with some drops hitting her bare flesh. Fenix flinched while it made a sizzling noise on her skin. She quickly rubbed the spot that was burned from the rain while walking backwards. Fenix started to run in the direction of the space ship while yelling in the group's direction, "I'm going to take shelter in your ship! You also might want to if you don't want holes burned through your body from the acid rain!" Fenix smiled and turned around while hastening her pace to a sprint just as the rain started to fall harder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:06 pm
Rai froze for a quick second in amazement of what Fenix just did until a drop of the acid rain hit his metallic arm. It burned off a small chunk of the exoskeleten of the arm. "Come on, everyone! Let's head out." Rai shouted. He grabbed Rea's hand and started to run in the direction of the ship.

As he ran he spoke through the communicator to Kokoro. "Hey, Kokoro. We are just about to head back. Make sure none of the students head outside for the time being."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:20 pm
"Alright, Fenix, I still don't trust you let's get that straight, but for now we have to get to the ship without slowing down, so no questions cause me and liquid just don't mix", Ra said while running looking dead ahead, then looking at Rai said, "Hey the ship isn't exactly to safe in this weather so what are we gonna do while the storm catches up"?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:40 pm
Fenix rolled her eyes and then flicked the back of Ra's head. "Kid, I don't trust any of you yet. So don't go thinking your all special and start bossing me around," Fenix said angrily while really wanting to trip him, but she would control her temper for this group of stranded people had stuff that she wanted to use and take. Think of it as aquantinces with benifits, so she didn't want to make them enemies with her quite yet.

Fenix took a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders while saying, " Liquids don't agree with me either, and that's why I'm heading to shelter."  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:26 pm
"Understood. Better come back in one piece," Kokoro replied while fixing some things into the school computer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:47 pm
Rai was lost in thought while thinking about how to keep the ship in shape. "Hm, well the ship is reinforced with stainless steel, but depending on how much or how long it rains the ship probably would hold up for an entire 48 hours. If we had enough energy to power the ships energy shields, which were originally used to defend the school from meteor showers, we would do fine." Rai said almost dissappointed.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:15 pm
Before she knew it Rea was being dragged onto the ship. "Rain...acid?" she asked almost to herself. She looked up at Rai. "The ship won't do well under the acid shower then...will it? Again, depending on how much rain." Rea suddenly heard a loud BOMB of thunder, she jumped clinging to Rai's shirt. "I'm suspecting it won't do to well. SO what do we do? Try to make alternitive energy to power up the shields?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:27 pm
Fenix laughed at Rea being surpised by the thunder. "How cute," She said with a smile while putting her hair in a lose ponytail, "Any way I could help?" Fenix held up her hands with little flames hovering over each of her fingers.  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:41 am
"You really think that we'll trust you so early, I'm not so sure, but anyway I could also power the ship!" Ra said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:06 pm
Refrain!! Refrain from hitting him! Fenix thought while bitting her lip. For some reason, every time Ra talked to her, she wanted to gouge out his eyes with her bare fingers. So instead, Fenix made a fist causing searing pain to shoot up through her arm while making her eyes water.

Fenix held up her hand again with only her index finger pointing up. "I never said or even thought that you should trust me yet, so drop it," She said quick and exsapterated but also having a intense sound in her voice as well. Fenix turned to Rai and Rea, "Anyway, I would first like to have some bandages for this, since I still haven't had most of my questions answered," said Fenix with a smile while holding both of her hands up which were raw and bloody.  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:05 pm
Rai turned his head to Rea. "We'll have to figure out that part out in a bit." He said. " And Fenix, since you answered my question I'll answer any of yours if I can."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:09 pm
Colin continued he's foolery about the ship, his mind still not back where it should have been thanks to that knock on the head. He walked this way, ran that way, and just randomly picked paths to follow. That is until he looked out one of the many windows. Dark clouds had formed around them and looked as if ready to come down in buckets. A rain drop hit the ship and steam foamed off the haul. Colin face screwed up in anger.
"What is that ****ing rain doing to my boat! Oh my poor baby! Daddy'll save you!"
Colin ran off to the power breaker room.  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas