Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:51 pm

"Oh lucy..."cane said he wanted to add something but he was having one of those internal conflicts with himself;cane wraps his arms around her.

"You-you set me up........."Lance didn't go to lucy he knew what would happen,he stormed off back to the room lucy and him were supposed to share,leaving the door wide open.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:15 pm

Nyuu smiles as he storms off.

Lucy wrips her tears away. "Can we...chang room mates. Nyuu can be Lance room mate." She looks away. "Thats what he wants...."

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:31 pm

"Why dont you ask nyuu?"plus he was sure lance figured out by now,infact he had a idea of what lance was probably doing.

Lance was in the room,stuffing his stuff in his bag "I had to come I just had to,I could've just stayed at the auto shop...and no one would be hurt.

Linch appeared in the door way "Leaving so soon Lance..."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:39 pm

Nyuu walks up behide Cane. "Hi!"

Lucy sees Nyuu. "You You!!!" Lucy pushes Cane out of the way. Nyuu starts to back up knowing she missed up big time. "Lucy he..he..Lance started it." Lucy pushes Nyuu. "Why should i belive you!" Nyuu takes off runing to the motel. Lucy runs after Nyuu.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Cane sighs and runs after them.

"Well ya I'm kinda drawing to many mixed emotions,from everyone,so I think it will be best."Lance said still packing up.

"shame" was all linch said.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Lucy finlly gets a hold of Nyuu. She holds her to the gorwned in front of the motel. "HELP!!!" Nyuu scarms. "Hows plan as it to do this. I know Lance whould have not kissed you for nothign now tall me!"Lucy yells at Nyuu. Nyuus shocked to see her sister this way. "It was Canes plan!" Lucy looked back At Cane. Not leting go of Nyuu.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:05 pm

Cane was about to pry them off when he heard what nyuu said"WHAT!!"

"I'm not going to stop you lance you do what you have to,either way I'm still your friend"Linch said letting lance step out of the door and into the wall,lance had his back pack slinged over his shoulder.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Lucy pushes her hair back. She gets go of Nyuu and smiles at Cane. "Dont worry i dont hate you.And i know it was not you." She looks down at her sister. "I love lance.....And im not leting him go." She runs to the room. Just missing Lance. She looks at Linch. "Where did he go."

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 pm

"I think he said that he was leaving"Linch said.

Lance walked out he wasn't going to take the ship and leavve there,but he didn't have his motor cycle,he would have to hi jack a car.

Can felt slightly sad now,he had known before that she loved lance and not him...but it hurt to hear her say it.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:50 pm

Nyuu stands up."Cane of you really love someoine.Sometimes you have to let them go. But me i have to go....But sometimes of you really love that person you have to fight for them. Do what you want to." Nyuu turns into her bunny form and takes of runing away.

"thanks Linch." She runs out of the motel. She runs almosted everywhere.She keeps yelling for Lance.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Cane stood there not knowing what to do.

Lance turns to face lusys direction"great what now"he mummbled.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Lucy smiles as she sees lance.She jumps on Lance.Lance and her fall to the growned She sits on him not leting him up."I love you i love you!" She hugs on him and kisses him over and over again."I wont let you go. I cant let you go. I love you to much to let you go.I was so stuped to think you liked my sister."

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Lance lays there blushing."i love you too"he said
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:39 pm

"YAY!!" Lucy yells with happness. She kinda rubs her head. "Lets hope Cane isnt evil and has evil powers." She looks around. "What could starfox be going..."

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:58 pm

"Cane?have evil powers,no way"Lance said smiling"can I get up now?"
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games