Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:12 pm
((erhm..... evry1 was at shades grandpa's place............. but evry1 is 'dead', so idk wat 2 do...... -_____-""""" ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:38 am
((ok lance you can be where ever you want. erasers had barged into the house, you could have excaped and keep the rp going or you could die and we can end the rp. i personaly dont want to stop but if no ones gonna keep going i might as well kill my self too...))  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:32 pm
((Ok,He'll escape.))

Lance heard a braking of door s and stomping of feet as he stood up.
The foot steps were heavy.Erasers,He thought to himself.
He had no weapons only his fists and his voice.If he could control it, it could tell his friends he was awake, and destroy some erasers.

An eraser barged through the door, his body instinctively inhaled. Once released the scream, high pitched as every, but he had concentrated it , it only blew back the eraser and the doorway.
He stepped out wings fully extended.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:27 pm
((we shuld get more ppls 2 roleplay....... i mean, since ther only 3 of us... >..> ))

shades ears perked up. he heard lance's scream. "lance..." he raced over, trying to find lance. he saw him finally, by a messed up van. "Lance!!! its me, Shade!!" he ran over, attacking the eraser nearby. "how are you? you ok??"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:39 pm
Lance looked at shade, as if ready to blast him through a wall as well.Then he recognized him." Shade?"He asked almost confused like.It toke him awhile though."I'm peachy.."He said in a quiet voice, as if he didn't trust his own powers.
His body remained relaxed, as if he didn't see the large group of erasers a huge threat, back when he blew the eraser through the door, he had been aiming to make it small enough only to hit the eraser.Yet it still blew the doorway away.
Could his powers have grown?If that was the reason he think he would know it...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:22 pm
"good to know Lance, good to know...." he nodded, somewhat smiling. "come on, lets get out of here." he jerked his head sideways, pointing toward the house.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:24 pm
(thats hard to do since this is a guild and all.....)
alex instantly woke from her faint spell and clutched her ears at the sound of Lances screach. when she reconized the screach she bolted up instantly. "Lance?" she said to herself in a whisper. she got up and rused to the door. apparently the erasers had past them by thinking they were dead, with Dane on the ground recovering from his wounds and Herself fainted on the ground. she rushed to the broken window and leaned inside, "Lance!!!" she exclaimed in delight. she flung herself over the window sill and ran and gave him a quick hugg. when she released she backed away a bit and then the questions started pouring out. "are you ok? i was so worried when you didnt wake up even after we carried you all the way here, the erasers didn't harm you did they? what happened before you where in the hospital?" alex took a breath of air, "sorry...why dont you sit down and i'll try and find a glass of water or something. would you like one too shade? Oh!! dane! shade do you mind bringing Dane back in? he needs to rest and i think it would be better done inside." alex rushed off to the disaster of a kitchen.
((wow i wrote alot that time. sweatdrop sorry))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:49 pm
(lmao, i know. hahahahhahahahaha........ xDDD )

shade, dragging dane back inside, forming human again, barely heard her speak; he was in such a daze. he dropped dane on the couch, collapsing right next to the couch. breathing ragedly, he tried keeping himself from passing out.

"shade, you ok?" dane muttered. "no, im not..... im freaking dying, for all i know." dane shot up, checking on his friend. "dammit, just sleep. you havent slept for DAYS!!!" "yes sir..." shade winced. he fell asleep instantly. "moron..." dane muttered.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:45 am
Lance was almost shocked by the sudden appearance of alex, yet still he agreed to talking about everything she asked.
How could he have just let himself be a burden to his friends.
He would help out with any eraser problem though, he wouldn't be a burden...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:10 am
when alex reached the kitechen she noticed that her hands were bleeding and peices of glass were sticking out of her hands. she sighed, must have been from jumping through a broken window... when her hands where cleaned up she grabbed 2 plastic, chipped cups that had survived and filled them with water, then turned around and walked back to the group. she handed the glass to Lance and looked at shade and sighed, he was asleep. oh well it was better that way. "dane you better sleep too. i think lance and i can handle things around here. right lance?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:48 pm
"fine. but only 'cuz i need sleep, and shade'd freak if i didn't...." dane snapped teasingly, then passed out. he and shade knew that things were about to get aLOT worse....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:39 pm
alex smiled putting down her cup and pick up a broom, she began to sweep out the place, so they wouldn't hurt themselves any more. she didn't even want to think about the dead bodies below her feet. although she knew she'd have to reteive them sooner or later. she wasn't gonna ask Lance to do it, he'd already been through enough..though he should get rid of the Erasers he had knocked out... "hey lance? are you feeling well enough to give me a hand? do you mind doing something with the erasers and the doorway? i'm a little busy." she bent down to pick up the peices of glass she swept up. "be carefull not to step on glass." when he's out i can retreive the bodies and get it over with.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:12 pm
Lance nodded."Of course, no problem.."He should really just kil the erasers he knocked out, they won't come back then.
But he sinced something strange in her voice."Looks like you guys had a big scrap while I was asleep..."He said looking around taking a big swig of his water.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:32 pm
alex tilted her head slightly. "just a little one, nothing to worry about" alex went back to cleaning, quietly, as so not to wake the other two. i wish i knew what had happened to artic and Tarou... anyways what to do with the dead bodies? alex decided just to take the eraser bodies and through them over a near by cliff. and with the others she would lay out in the froest for shade. he could decided what to do with them.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:54 pm
dammit, i cant get on that stupid block... shade mumbled, trying to jump onto a moving block. truth is, he had no idea where he was....-or was it a dream?- but went up anyways. if i can find a loop-hole, i can get out.... hopefully. a orb, no bigger than a balloon, appeared in front of him. he palced his hands under it, and saw artic and tarou.....

shade woke with a startling image. artic...... tarou...... no!!! he leaped up, forming to a werewolf, and raced out the door. this can't be..... THEY CANT BE DEAD!!!!!  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games