Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:16 pm
Sui put a finger to his lips and replied, "Well... I know that there was a woman named Kyoko Suomi (I think that was her last name anyway) and in order to wake her sister Ui, she had to find these 'strangers'. Turns out that all those 'strangers' were the leaders of their clans... and they had a few run-ins with the ever-so immortal mazoku. That's all."

He stretched and said, "When you said that Hayato-kun wasn't a Stranger, I was a bit surprised... since he's the leader of the wolf clan, I thought something might've been up..." Sui looked up at the sky, "I guess I was wrong..." He then turned down to look back at the princess, "So, Princess Alcina, what is your mission...? I'm interested in learning."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:09 pm
Alcina quickly explained everything her Grandmother Kyoko had told her about the mazoku and their plans. "And we're the only ones who can stop them..." She looked at her staff in partial amazement. She'd been able to break the Mazoku's stone...

"So far you, me, and Kisuna-san are the only ones who have awakened. I really don't know about Hayato... I mean, I think he would have awakened by now if he was, but..." She shouldn't be thinking about that. Alcina needed a clear head for this... "So, would you join us? I mean, I know it's a big responsibility, but..." She looked up at Sui hopefully.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:51 pm
Sui looked at her and blinked. A smile formed and he gave her a thumbs-up, "Sure."

A girl behind them frowned, "No. You're not going."

Her silver hair blew in the wind and her green eyes glared at Alcina. Kane bit her lip as she tried to hold back her tears, "Princess Alcina, that's not fair. He's actually come back to help us and come out of hiding... and you're going to take him away... that's not fair!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:29 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:36 pm
((No! Now that's two guild captains of mine who are without internet... My poor rps, lol... Ah, well. I think we should try contacting everyone else. I can write a summary of everything that's happened if they want it. And have fun if I don't see you again before you go!))

"Kane-san..." Alcina's eyes grew sad. She didn't want to do this to the other girl, but she had no choice. "Kane-san, if we don't stop the Mazoku, there won't be a clan for him to lead. In the future my grandmother told me about, the mazoku have killed off everyone to satisfy their hunger. I can't let that happen... But I also can't do it alone. I need Sui-san's help, and those of the other strangers."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:36 pm
(actually, I'm un-grounded biggrin )

Kane burst into tears, knowing that Sui had to leave the clan for a long while. She ran to Sui and gave him a hug and wailed, "Sui, don't go!! Don't go!!"

Sui bit his bottom lip and returned her hug, "I'm sorry Kane but I have to go... if I don't, everyone will--"

She yelled through her bawls, "But then you might die too!! Haven't you thought of that?! What if you don't come back!? HUH!?"

Sui let go of the hug and gave her a wink, "Come on Kane, you know me better. Do I look like the type of person to die?"

Another shower of tears came and then, a whine. Kane hated it when Sui made fun of serious moments but she knew that it was somewhat all for the better. She let go of Sui's waist and hiccuped as she wiped her tears away with her sleeve.

Sui smiled, "Kane... please promise me that you'll watch the Sakanazoku clan for me. Right now, I have to learn how to grow up... so I can lead them properlly... and you seem to love them as much as I do. You're devoted and managed to even ring up a couple of people to find me and save them from worries, did you not?"

Kane's tears came again as she nodded her head. She felt arms embrace her again and mumbled, "I'll see you again, right?"

"Of course." Sui said and let go of his hug to her.

"... I love you Sui..." Kane confessed as she wiped away her tears again.

Sui felt a little bad... for not being able to feel the same way. However, he gave her a friendly kiss on the forehead and replied, "I love you too Kane... you're the best little 'sister' that I never had." He looked at Alcina with determined eyes, "Come on, we should go while the sun is still up..."

Feeling that he didn't belong within that moment, Kisuna had left the scene and secretly followed Hayato. He looked at the tree Hayato spent his time at and read the message. His eyes widened and called out to Alcina and Sui, "LOOK! HAYATO LEFT SOMETHING!"  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:46 pm
((I have a feeling I have yet to appear in this roleplay... sweatdrop Not that I mind that much...but it gets kinda boring waiting for the time I should just appear in your lives. whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:01 am
( Hmm... we'll probably get past Lunis and Hayato's clans since they're close to one another. So in that, we kill two birds with one stone within the winter break whee Then maybe we can see your character, cc-haruna )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:42 pm
((Oh, just go ahead and join with us anyway. We don't bite... much. Lol... I kinda figured you were un-grounded, Leri. I was actually referring to another friend and captain of mine who is without internet currently. Sigh.))

Alcina watched the scene unfold in front of her, feeling like something was tearing her heart out. It wasn't Kane, but... She didn't know what to think, right now.

Kisuna yelling was a welcome relief from it, and the princess hurried over. "What do you mean, Kisuna-san? What did he leave?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:54 pm
Kisuna pointed to the message on the tree that he left for them, "There..."

Sui gave Kane a wave of goodbye and walked over to where Alcina and Kisuna was. He read over it and smiled, "Oh look. He scratched something." Sui pointed to Hayato's words, "What does he mean by 'especially after'...?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:25 pm
Alcina read the barely legible note carved into the tree and bit her lip to keep from crying. So he was going to leave now, just like that? "Well, fine then!" She turned away from the note, refusing to cry. "If he wants to leave, that's his problem. We've got to search out the rest of the strangers."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:16 pm
((Anyone want to jump in? Now's as good as time as any. I can write a summary of all that's happened if you want.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:24 pm
((Well, I'm going to be gone for a day or two. stare I hate traveling by car... Watch everyone decide to take me up on my offer tomorrow and I won't be here... But I should be back soon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:41 am
( Awww~ But Aisu just replied my PM and accepted the offer to be back~ xd ;; )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:31 pm
((Yay! Well, I have net access now. Don't know how much I'll be on, but we can at least start!))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games