Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:42 pm
Kojima's genius, Capcom's ripoff?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Again they are trying to please the commoners and don't give a s**t about about true RE fans. I say this because you would definitely not see that in a Canon RE game. It's used for sneaking not survival. By the way, again I conuldn't think of any good question so I had to ask something obvious.

doesi t make you a noob if you think that RE6 will have Wesker again?  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:49 am
Yes. He died once, came back, got his face effed up... and now, worse than all of them: dying in a pit of lava (laaame), slammed in the face by two rocket launchers. He's gone. And if Capcom says otherwise, I'll usurp the power and make it so he's gone.

Does it make you a noob if you wish RE: Degeneration on the iPhone/iPod Touch had static camera angles? I mean, seriously, it was set up for it perfectly... And no, Bio, I didn't waste my money on it. I got it for free. Jailbreaking ftw. razz Btw, it's not a very good game... but I still played it so I can b***h at it. :XP:  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:12 pm
Well if you say it's a bd game then I won't bother buying an iphone in the future...

No, it doesn't since static cameras mkes RE the shiznit.

does it make you a noob if you think people re stupid for laughing t your ramon salazar costume?...yes I can't think of any good questions right now.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm
No. People shouldn't be laughing at Salazar, people should be crying that Capcom ruined a good franchise. (And no, Canas, they have not redeemed themselves. You're in denial.)

Does it make you a noob if you see a Leon cosplay at an Anime convention, and you don't punch him in the head? Cause it was hard for me to restrain myself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:31 pm
No. The convention has rules against violence, even if you are doing a small performance, but then they would say do it in the cosplay contest.

Does it make you a noob if you think wesker has a thing for blondes, regardless of gender?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:12 pm
If you're talking about cool Wesker from RE0/1/CV, then yes. If you're talking about lame a** REUC/RE5 Wesker, then no. He's a loin tamer.

Does it make you a noob if you think Barry waxes his body hair? I mean, look at his arms in Remake!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:14 am
Oh gosh I saw that one coming. I always wondered about them. I would have to say no. After all this is capcom we're talking about. I mean pulling out a grenade launcher and shotguns out of your pocket, since that's the onyl other palce they can put inventory, I wouldn't be surprised if Barry had wax i nthat inventory.

also about the previous one I'm talking about the cool Wesker from RE1 and the other Canon RE games. To me soemthing like RE5 and the others don't exist.

Does it make oyu a noob if you think Jill is hot in her dino Crisis outfit in RE3? I wsn't surprised that that was one ofthe alternate costume when I first unlocked it, I mean for crying out loud they look exactly alike.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm
Yes. It does.

Does it make you a n00b if you think the canon ending of RE3 is the ending where Barry comes to rescue Jill in the chopper?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:19 pm
Not at all. I would think it's automatically assumed that that would happen. Seeing as Chris had already left, and barry went to help him, but then chris wanted barry to help get Jill out of there.

Does it make you a noob if you can't figure out how to get the special key from zombie Brad?  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:32 pm
Haha, well, according to RE5, that is the canon ending of RE3. xd

Well, it's hard to say. I wouldn't say you're a n00b if you didn't just figure it out on your own. I mean, I read about it in a video game magazine. But yeah, if you don't know about it, I guess so.

Does it make you a n00b if you don't know how to make the super herb?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:46 pm
Screw RE5, that ending was Canon long before. There's a file in Survivor, written post Raccoon City that's signed by Nicholai. Not to mention the Outbreak epilogue. And the only scenario where Nicholai survives leads to the Barry ending in RE3. The question is, what the hell is their excuse in UC? Piece of crap.

And that's an iffy question. I mean, I could say yes, but then I'd say yes to the previous one as well. If you don't know something as obvious as getting the key from Brad, then you probably don't know about the super herb. Well, I say it makes you a noob in both cases.

Does it make you a noob if you bought the Wii just for Umbrella Chronicles? Cause that felt like my ultimate noob moment.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:59 pm
Hm. I did not know that. It's been ages since I played Survivor (beat it once, in one day, a loooooong time ago). And I don't recall any mention of it in Outbreak either. sweatdrop I iz a n000b! eek crying

I wouldn't call the Brad thing obvious. I mean, you have to not pick up any ammo or anything. Who's gonna think not to do that? Maybe if they're trying to be hardcore or something, but even so, who's then just gonna decide to go down that tunnel for the hell of it? And then who's gonna think to check his body afterwards? It's not like any other zombies in the game are carrying anything. That's not an obvious thing. I think the super herb, however, is quite a bit more obvious. I mean, that's combining all three types of herbs. Who wouldn't try it somewhere down the road? I discovered it on my own, so.

And no, Bio. I wouldn't call you a n00b for that. I'd call you a hardcore RE fan who ended up getting burned.

Does it make you a n00b if you play RE2 on Arrange Mode?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:36 am
Yeah, but after you beat RE2 once, it says, "The STARS member Brad has turned into a zombie. Put him out of his misery. Get to the RPD without picking up any items." Paraphrasing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:19 am
Really? I don't remember that at all. And I played the s**t out of RE2. I beat that game more times than I can count, and I've never once gotten that message. Hmm... maybe it's because every time I beat it after the first time, I always did the Brad thing and just forgot about the message?

I have to say, RE2 was really a kick a** game. I mean, the whole A & B quests thing, Mr. X (I personally found him more menacing than Nemesis, and Nemesis was just basically a souped up rip-off) all of Birkin's different forms and everything (the transformations looked awesome for the day), cookies like Brad and s**t. Yeah. RE2 was badass.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff