Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 am

"Got it," Kiyoshi then looked over at Cherry's room. "She might not go willingly though."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 am

rahenno looks over at cherry "well mabye but she has to" rahenno notice something "hey kiyoshi why does she look depressed"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:38 am

"Oh that, she just dizzy. Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous). She just suffering the side effects." He laughed a little cause it was a little funny.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:47 am

"Yeah I HEARD THAT!" Cherry rubs her head one more time than stands up. She looks around the room and tosses her pack across the room so it's out of the way, for now. "Maybe I should of just stayed in leaf." She mumbled to herself.

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 am

rahenno turn to why Cherry "why, it's not that bad here, the foods great, the people are nice and everyone works hard, but if you really want to go back to leaf, no one's going to stop you" rahenno said with a smile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:00 am

Cherry sighed then shook her head. "I know, I'm just grumpy." She smiled then looked up at the person who had said something to her. "Who are you? If you don't mind me asking."

Runs_With_Knifes

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:01 am

futashi appeared next to rahenno. "yo rahenno. whats up? been training hard lately?" he said, smiling. he then look at cerry. 'and who is this? have not seen you here before. welcome to cloud." he said, bowing at her.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 am

"no i dont mind my name is rahenno hyouton, nice to meet you" rahenno then turned to futashi "this Cherry"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:14 am

"Oh Cherry this is my friend Rahenno, and Rahenno this is Cherry." Kiyoshi said gesturing between them. "By the way Rahenno who is in charge of the acadmey?" Kiyoshi asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:16 am

"Hi." Cherry smiled and waved hello to Rahenno. "And who are you?" She pointed at the one who bowed at her.

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:18 am

"sad to say no one, the two teachers there went to the akatsuki" rahenno remember the wanted posters "also those same people were care takers at the dorm"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 am

futashi look at cerry. "my name is futashi ryu. im a chunin here in this village and really soon to be a jounin." he said, smiling. he then look at rahenno. "hay rahenno. i have something to ask you. can you teach me the mizu rasengan? that would really help me to become stronger." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:29 am

"ok so now everyone knows everyone" rahenno said he then turned to futashi "well i can only teach you if you have alot of chakra and a storng desire to kill a friend" rahenno said to futashi
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:35 am

"i have alot of chakra, but....to kill a friend? is that how i can learn it?" he asked "is there another way then to just kill a friend?" he asked again. futashi was sweating alittle bit.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:40 am

"I swear, everyone wants to learn a version of Chidori or Rasengan." Kiyoshi said rolling his eyes. "Their are jutsu out there just as good." He said but knew it would be usless, some people only wanted to follow the trends. He then turned to Rahenno. "And that sucks about the acadmey. Cherry here still needs to go through it. I taught her clone, transformation, and sub jutsu. But they didn't let her take the test since it had to be a 'approved teacher.'"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games