Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:09 pm
Tetra pushed Kidflash to the ground. "You may have superspeed but you cant fly." She flew up in the clouds trying to notice were hotspot was. "Sorry Kidflash." She said to herself  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:20 pm
"But if we go to the HIVE Turgon and Brother Blood will get what they want. And we can't leave her alone. And besides we don't know where their new location is," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~

Piosen Fang walked down the hallway and thought to herself, 'Its highly impossible for anyone to find this place cause you would need to know how to get here and besides only students know the way or if you were someone like Brother Blood and besides the school won't let just anyone in.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:40 am
Kidflash sighed and said,"Hotspot's gonna kill me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:00 am
'Hang on' Robin muttered slavaging the pieces of paper he'd obtained earlier. Unfolding them desperately looking for a lead. He brieflty skim read the notes searching for a clue. 'I have lead. Back to the tower everyon' he announced. He was keeping it breif incase they were being wacthed.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:12 pm
Raven nodded her head. Turning into a large raven, she grabbed Gemini, Starfire, and Robin. In a few minutes, they were at the Tower and Raven lowered them out. She turned back to her normal form and looked at Robin. "What's the lead?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:35 pm
Starfire waited for Robin to answer and tell them what's the lead.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:15 pm
Gemini stood there waiting for her father to answer but than she turned into a sparrow and flew onto his soulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:03 pm
Darkia spotted her sister in the air. "Hmmm maybe I should tell the others." She walked toward Poisen Fang. "Sorry to desturb you but I wanted to tell you my pathetic sister is woundring in the sky wanting her lil friend back."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Iceshard smiled and said,"Well lets make her feel welcome."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 pm
Darkia smiled. "Lets." She flew out of the building and appeard infront of her sister. "Hello sis. Why are you so high we wouldnt want you to fall." She sneared.

Tetra backed away from her sister. She landed on the ground and ran toward the gate her sister came out of. But she noticed Iceshard coming out. "Oh no..."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:26 pm
Iceshard smiled and said,"Freeze." He then froze Tetra completely solid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 pm
Tetra's eyes lowed and shattered the glass. "Move." She grabbed him and threw him to the side. She ran inside and yelled. "Hotspot!!!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 pm
Hotspot heard Tetra but decided not to say anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 pm
Tetra flew at everyroom. She than thought to herself. "Come on hotspot I know you heard my name..."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Hotspot powered down and hid in the dark corner of his cell. He really didn't want her to find him."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games