Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

allen842

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:46 pm
"seems that most people are tierd. gess i will join" sloth jumps on a branch and leans back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:49 pm
Azumi nodded at Rin once Karin was asleep. They had a link through their minds that the otheres didn't and couldn't know. "What's..Enigma?.."as she spoke memories flashed through her vision in a blur. "I don't know much about it". Her grandfather bloody holding out a crystal with a shaky hand. Azumi didn't notice the tear that fell from her eye. THe water froze and shattered catching the moonlight.

{{Well I'm gonna post in her different mood eye colors. When it indigo she's back to normal. Does anyone know where I can find the codes and names for olors on gaia}}  

Mewchloe

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:51 pm
((thottbot seams to have everything, but you should have enough in the default.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:52 pm
Noah sighed. "Sounds like you had it easy. When I discovered my power after my parents were killed by robbers. When I discovered it I used my power to kill them, when I found them it was the first time that I discovered my rage form. Then I enlisted in the teen army. That's how I've been able to dress wounds and living on little sleep." he said looking down on the ground.  

Omega Awesome391

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:53 pm
Tiran melted out of the shadows and began silently walking behind sin, he wasn't trying to be stelthy just had nothing to say.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:53 pm
Sin was glad they were al disstracted, Sin sliped up into the tallist tree he could find, as always in situations like this his mind was empty and face blank, he did nothing but react, he watch for the right time.  

Sindenky

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:57 pm
"Enigma is the name given to the ultimate power of this world. Thousands died for it long ago." Rin's mood changed to cautious. Someone was coming, she could simply tell by the faint sound of another's thoughts nearby. She sent the cry of alarm to Azumi, looking around for the source.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:58 pm
sloth pulls bark off the tree and molds it in to a tooth pick and began to chew on it. "so what hapend here?"  

allen842

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:03 pm
"Who are you?" Rin gently moved Karin so that she was sleeping on the ground instead of her lap and she stood up, looking at the one in the tree. It was not him who had the evil intent. No, it was someone else and they were coming closer.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:05 pm
Azumi's eyes began to shift as the alarm sounded in her head. She had opened her mental link to Rin. Her eyes once blue were now turning red. "Should we attack she thought to Rin"  

Mewchloe

allen842

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:05 pm
"well my names sloth. u?"sloth looks at the lady.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:06 pm
Noah grabbed his sword and holstered it. He walked over to Rin. "What's going on Rin?" he asked softly, so no one but Rin and him could hear his question.  

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:07 pm
Sin smirked, the new one aplied a moderate cover for his actions, he was still waiting, for the right time to do anything.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:10 pm
Azumi didn't wait for a signal. She didn't even think. In an instant she was behind Sloth. One sai around his neck the other at his back. "State your business" she growled.  

Mewchloe

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:11 pm
'It's not him, it's someone else and they seem familiar.' Rin responded through the link, looking along the treeline. "They're back. Not to close but they are definitely coming in this direction." She muttered back, annoyed at how this new arrival was distracting her. "Now's not the time for introductions..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games