Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 pm
He tells the substitute sensei, "Yes please sensei, I would like to be trained so I can fit in with the other gennin, thank you very much." He bows from the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 pm
"Do you know the 3 basic jutsu ..yet" saying  

teddy_byakuga

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:48 pm
He replies, "I know what they are, shadow clone jutsu, substitution jutsu, and transformation jutsu, doing them is another story, because I haven't tried yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:50 pm
"ok .. les just get there down and ill show you the Goukakyuu No Jutsu {fireball} and the phoniez flower jutsu" saying "by the way im gennin but i masterd some fire jutsu's"  

teddy_byakuga

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:55 pm
saying"I'm an uchiha, so I have the capability to use fire jutsu, but yet, I'm not quite at mastery level, but I'm close." He adds, "Well, with that said, let's get to my training."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:58 pm
"ok just call me byakuga or bya and we will start of with the bushinn no jutsu {clone jutsu}"..."focus your chakra into your hand and say bushinn no jutsu" "you may not get it right but it is ok"  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:58 pm
Hey byakuga How it been who the new guy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:59 pm
"Ummm, sensei?" "Can we postpone my training for a little bit?" " I have an important date to make, and my girl is waiting for me" He stated. "Don't worry, it's not you sensei, it's me, I'll come back to train, I promise, I just have to this, ok?" He apologized.  

kiba of the wolf fang

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:00 pm
"ok" "hey phi sup buddy an nothing just a academy student im going to train him .. since kiara isnt here"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:00 pm
" All right byakuga" He agrees. "Let's do this!!! Sasuke makes his hand sign and yells, " Bunshiin no jutsu!!!" Two clones appear next to him.  

kiba of the wolf fang

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:02 pm
"thanks for today's traing byakuga, gotta go!!!" As he leaves, he waves good bye to his sensei.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:02 pm
waves "bye" and then look at phi "hey wanna train"  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:21 pm
No im Beat. I dont have my squad yet because we have only X. and me. speaking of X. where is he?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:22 pm
((go to the training grounds forum ))  

teddy_byakuga

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games