Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:48 am

futashi's chakra protected him from getting hit, but somehow it slash threw the chakra and slash him on right side of his lower thigh "ga...very good." he said. but his wounds was already healing by the nibi's chakra. he was holding onto it so that it would not bleed that much. he then did some hands signs, bit his thumb and smashed it on the ground. there, he summon a lighting dragon flying and roaring in the sky.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:58 am

Raito looked at the dragon "hmm a magnificent creature" Raito then did some swift hand signs and bit his thumb and touched the ground... *poof* suddenly a fiery creature came out of the smoke ... it was a flaming bird which rose up into the sky lighting everything...

XxXEmo BappiXxX

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 pm

sengetsu groans."here comes the summons."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 pm

"Fuuton:Kaze Gyorai no jutsu(wind torpedo)!" Xiah aimed at the ground to fly. When he was falling kept using it to watch

Dripples

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 pm

futashi then jump on the dragon's head, looking down and everyone. he then cross his arms as his dark chakra was floating around him like gaara's sand. "this fight was better then i thought." he said, smirking.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:06 pm

sengetsu leaps into the air."tei hakusha." air gathers beneath his feet and skates on the air currents flying."this is fun."

xLytez

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Raito jumped up on to Flations head "wow this is going to be a good battle indeed... only i can stand on Flations head..." Raito then sat down and focused...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Tenka smirks. "well well. futashi. i see you summon me again. yet again, i will fight with you, but be warn. i will not be taken lightly to all of your commands." he said, flying to the flame bird with lighting speed, biting its neck.

futashi jumps back and sits on tenka's back. "i will leave it up to you then" he said, smirking.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 pm

Flation then raised the flame to a higher heat "hmm you cant beat me that easily i have the fire of th sun in my body so i don't really know how you can not gt burnt by me"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:29 pm

tenka let go when he felt the burn. he roared in pain of the burn. he then open his mouth and a light came out of his mouth then, thousand of lighting bolts strike out and circled around the bird and raito.

(this is Tenka's strongest move and sense it is lighting, cant really dodge it unless you have a very strong shield)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:32 pm

sengetsu's feet shifts on one of the currents changing his direction."this doesn't look to good." he flies up higher.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Flation quickly made a small shield around Raito since the shield was small it was powerful enough to blocked the electricity from getting to Raito but Flation was hurt badly... Raito then jumped off his back "do what you must do Flation"... Flation used all of her last chakra and blasted a large blast of fire which was made powerfully by the Raito and Flations wind chakra...

XxXEmo BappiXxX

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:42 pm

futashi jumps off of tenka and landed on the ground as tenka wqas ingolfed in the fire. you then see a large rosted dragon flying to the ground and then vanshing in smoke. futashis till had some of tenka's chakra and then jump high in the air like lighting and appeared infront of raito and wraphim with his dark chakra, burning some parts on his body. he then did some hand signs. he then looks into raito eyes with his kekkei genkai eyes. "Raikou no Kami (Lightning God)" he said. everything was vanish and was see nothing but the sky. raito then was seeing lighting entering his body and shocking him threw out his body.

Name: Raikou no Kami (Lightning God)
Description: For this genjutsu, the user is seemingly struck by a massive bolt of lightning, which then seems to be sucked into the user’s body, causing a transformation. The target imagines the user has awakened into an advanced form of seiryuu, their eyes turn red, their hair goes white, their steps generate thunder, they attract lightning to their very being, and even touching him makes the target feel like their chakra is being drained. Fighting this person makes it seems impossible to be beaten, this combined with additional effect that the genjutsu induces a feeling of futility in fighting the user. Overall the genjutsu causes strong amounts of fear and uncertainty, only the strongest in resolve would most likely stand strong against this illusion the rest would most likely find better tactical advantage in retreating. Additionally this illusionary technique is highly classified, very few have actually seen a person use it. Those who have learned this technique are considered the most loyal in the shinobi ranks and know better then to use it in public places.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Raito was shouting and screaming "ahh ahh uhh ahh" but he remembered his training and started shouting outwards saying "please insert chakra into me i dont want to go down now..."

XxXEmo BappiXxX

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:58 pm

futahsi's eyes flash. "to late!" he said, throwing him to the ground, making a small crater. he then landed and his eyes turn back to normal. he then feel on one knee of useing so much chakra. "i win.....i guess." h said, smirking. he then walk up to raito and pulled out a chakra pill. "here eat this. it will recharge your chakrta." he said, smiling.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games