Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:35 pm
"No. You were apart of the team. No one is worthless." Crystal smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:37 pm
haru shot a spike at a tree and said,"Yeah, then explain how when the titans split up I was left all alone for five years."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

l_uke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:44 pm
Sora finally made it to the Base and put Trxie down on a bed.Right before he left,he kissed her on the forehead.Sora then went to find Bloodbane."Bloodbane,What do we do now?We didnt kill anyone."Sora said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:44 pm
Crystal sighed. She didnt know they left him for 5 years. "Maybe to train you with the outdoors."

~~~~~

Trixie felt Sora's kiss. She was still hurting so she rested.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 am
Haru continued to shoot spikes out of his fingures and said,"I guess you just don't understand."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:04 pm
Bloodbane looked at Sora. "None of us managed to kill anyone, but Fang did get himself a prisoner." He then looked at Fang. "Fine, I'll make a prison." Concentrating, metal bars came up to make a cage with wheels, so it was portable. He placed Raven inside. Then shadows weaved themselves through the bars, making it a whole lot stronger. "There... She shouldn't be able to escape even with her soulself. The shadows pretty much keep her from using any powers."

Raven stirred a bit. She rubbed her eyes as she woke up. Blinking a few times, she realized she was in a cage and surrounded by villains. "Great." Raven said sarcastically. "I'm stuck in a room with morons."

~~

Cyborg sighed and looked down at the floor. He couldn't imagine how Changeling felt, seeing as Raven had disappeared again. "Look, I have to do some repairs on myself. We can go look for Raven later." He tossed Changeling the camera in case he wanted to see what had happened.  

dragonelf213

l_uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:26 pm
"Hey,Raven,do you want to say that again?"Sora said,making a fireball in his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 pm
Crystal looked at the sky then at him. "Im going to go for a walk." She got up and started walking down a path.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:58 pm
Changeling watched the video and said,"K I'll be here if you need me."

Haru sighed as he watched Crystal leave and laid back to stare at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:05 pm
Crystal nelt down next to a river. She cupped her hands and splashed the water on her face. She noticed the reflection of the moon and stars she looked up.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:06 pm
"Ok, Gemy you never told me about Oracle now," said Iris.

"Are you alright Nightwing?" asked Starfire as she walked up to him and placed her hand on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:10 pm
Haru continued to look up at the stars and said,"Man i wonder why everything seems so much quieter at night."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:26 pm
Crystal layed down on the grass looking up at the stars. She turned to her side and closed her eyes. She could hear everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:13 pm
"Sorry Iris but sometimes I reallydon't like talking about her," said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at head quaters Oracle listened to everyone talk and she sat down in a chair.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:41 pm
Haru looked over at Crystal and thought I hope I didn't hurt her feelings when I was talking to her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games