Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:17 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I, my bothersome little annoyance, bathe." Dorian stated indignantly. "Regularly. And you can think of a better response than that. How droll. Use what intelligence you might possibly have."

"You're going out of your way to get a rise out of me, and I'm wondering why," Sielle purred, masking her irritation to perfection. "And you are the one who showed up and began bothering me, Dorian."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:25 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"You're going out of your way to get a rise out of me, and I'm wondering why," Sielle purred, masking her irritation to perfection. "And you are the one who showed up and began bothering me, Dorian."

"Why not?" Dorian answered simply. "And you are correct, I most certainly did come to you. See, you're learning already." He said sarcastically.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:27 pm
(Sorry for leaving like that. Had some issues. But yeah, go for it. Just not Ethin's)
Ethin stared at Kiae, wide-eyed and mouth agape. "How could you even suggest such a thing? I took my bond willingly and cherish it wholeheartedly. Just go on with it." he said gruffly, finally regaining his composure.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:32 pm
(We was wondering.)

Kiae's eye twitched at the interruption - she wouldn't break the Bond even if he did want her to, she wasn't insane. She gestured for Cobain to get closer, and rested her hands on his head.
Sinking down into the Bonding weaves, she rested her own on top of them, intertwining them. Waiting until she was sure the weave was ready, she abruptly released her grip on the weave, allowing it to tear into pieces.
"Did it work?" she asked weakly, only conscious for the moment due to her Bond to Andurael.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Why not?" Dorian answered simply. "And you are correct, I most certainly did come to you. See, you're learning already." He said sarcastically.

"And why did you come to me?" she asked curiously. "How would you like me to behave? Meek, subserviant?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 pm
Ethin's eyes widened again at the sudden loss of Cobain's feelings from his head, however small they were compared to the direct connection Aes Sedai and Warders had. Quickly regaining himself, Ethin smoothed over his coat. "My apologies for speaking in haste earlier, Aes Sedai. I've been under a great deal of stress lately and let it out on you. Though that is not a plausible excuse for speaking to an Aes Sedai so. Again, my apologies," he said as he kneeled down before Kiae Sedai on the forest floor.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:45 pm
Esole bolted upright in her bedroll. She felt like she had lost something. "What in the light-" she muttered as she suddenly realized that she could no longer sense Cobain. "That bloody Yellow," she growled angrily. Dropping her weavings that were surrounding her, Esole stumbled out of her bedroll and started in the direction of where her Bond told her Ethin was, no doubt he had something to do with this. It was when she got up that she realized the was holding a crumpled note written in Ethin's hand. "Esole, forgive me for interfering but this is for the best. If you must Bond a stranger, Bond that fellow you just bedded with. I must go for a small while. I need time to think." The parchment that fell from Esole's hand went unnoticed as tears welled in her eyes and she threw back her head a shouted at the top of her lungs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:47 pm
((Aight den, thanks. xd ))
"Yes." Cobain said shakily, smiling wanly. It was a bit disturbing haveing the other's feelings ripped out of his head, but it was well worth it, he thought. "Thank you, Kiae. Thank you." He said again, laughing. "It's good to be back in my own head again."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:51 pm
Kiae frowned and waved her hand absently at both of them. "You're giving me a headache. I have a headache," she said petuantly. It was the first time she had actually performed that weave, and it was a doozy.
"Now that bloody Green is going to kill me," she managed, tilting over as she fainted.

(She'll wake up in a minute, don't worry. Just do something.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:55 pm
Color Me Fubar
Kiae frowned and waved her hand absently at both of them. "You're giving me a headache. I have a headache," she said petuantly. It was the first time she had actually performed that weave, and it was a doozy.
"Now that bloody Green is going to kill me," she managed, tilting over as she fainted.

(She'll wake up in a minute, don't worry. Just do something.)

"Kiae? Kiae!" Cobain yelped, startled. He leapt forward and caught her as she fell. "Oh Light, this is not good." He muttered.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Ethin merely peered down at Kiae's limp body. He could do nothing for Kiae or Esole right now. He doubted it was anything serious. After years with an Aes Sedai, he knew that working with the Power could drain you physically. "I think we should find her bedroll and let her rest." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:01 pm
"I think that's a good idea." Cobain said softly. He picked Kiae up and nodded to Ethin to find her a bedroll.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games