Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:08 pm
"Im sure she will."

He ate some more of the food keeping silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:14 pm
Eliala pouted and headed over to Kale with her tray. "Hey Kale. What's up?" She sat down next to him and began nibbling at her sandwich.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:17 pm
He continues to eat almost halfway done.

"So why wont you tell her now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:25 pm
Kale sighed. "I thought you were going to hang with your friends?" He was sure she was only being nice to him because she felt sorry for him.

(sorry. He's a pessimist)  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:34 pm
Eliala pinched his shoulder and said, "I'm hanging out with you because I want to. If you don't want me to stay then I'll go hang out with them... but I'd much rather hang out with you." She raised an eyebrow and opened her water bottle, taking a sip from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 pm
POST 500!!!!
[[I'm going to post then make Cindy's post.]]
Issy looked over at him and said,"I love to make people wait. It bugs the s**t out of them till they find out." Issy said with a laugh.
She found very mean things funny at times.
All of a sudden lady came on the intercom.
"Hello campers, this is your camp host Cindy. I'm the one who cooks your food, helps you when your hurt/sick, and put this camp together. For now on your going to do this stuff. Yeah, this is when I go home for however long I feel like and you guys find food, heal yourself and find places to go to the bathroom. I'm taking every ones car keys away. I'm locking up the mess hall, bathrooms/showers, and the main office/nurse's office. You guys have to take care of yourself. Also you all well pair up into groups of two. Boy girl groups. Every group will get a kid. This kid is five years of age. There will be four kids. There will be one boy that will not have a girl for a bit. If you do have a car get your keys and give them to me in the main office before 8 P.M. If you don't you will be kicked out of camp and your school. One more thing all couples come to the main office after you eat. The ladies choose who their partner is like it or not. If the guys says no came and tell me. I'm also locking up the cabin so get what you need before 8 P.M. That is all for now. Goodbye campers" Cindy said in a preppy voice.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:14 pm
Kale looked up at the speakers, and swore. "The hell she's getting my keys! She's not keeping them for any amount of time. They can be locked up here." He never trusted anyone with his motorcycle keys. Ever.

Looking at Eliala, he sighed. "Well, this'll be easy. I've lived in the forest most of my life. Animals love me. This'll be fun." He turned to the snake, and pet her head.

Looking back at Eliala, he suddenly hugged her, and then pulled back, blushing heavily. "Sorry. But you're the first person i've ever thought of as a friend." With that, he got up to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:24 pm
Eliala shook her head after the intercom ended and she groaned. "This is gonna be fun," she said sarcastically and looked over at Kale. "Well... I better get to my room before 8pm..." she mumbled and left the mess hall, playing with her hair and eyes half closed. She was thinking about the last time she had to spend time in the forest, it had almost killed her but scarred her for life. Maybe this time will be different, she thought and smiled slightly.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:30 pm
(you ignored the hug stare )

Running to his cabin, he simply grabbed his bag. Everything he needed was in it, which wasn't much. Grinning, he grabbed his staff and ran out, heading to the office. But, as soon as he got there, he screwed his eyes shut tight, and waited for someone else to show up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:43 pm
[[GOMEN NASAI!!! >____<]]
Eliala walked into her cabin and stuffed most of her stuff into her suitcase, even her bedsheets, and managed to close it without breaking the zipper. "I doubt I'll need this stuff but... at least I'll be comfortable," she said to herself and held onto the handle as she walked outside, wobbling. "This camp is messed up," she grumbled and dragged the suitcase with her as she walked over to Kale.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:43 pm
Issy ate the rest of her sandwich and throw the paper plate away.
"Hey Kai me and you are together." Issy said with a smile.
Issy drank the rest of her water.
"Hey I'm going to go pack up. I'll meet you at my cabin or the main office whatever one you see me at first." Issy said with a laugh and was gone with her cup.
She throw the cup away and ran off to her cabin. Once she got there Elle wasn't there yet. Issy started to pack up her stuff. The only thing she was going to leave behind is her guitar. Just so it wouldn't get rained on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:45 pm
By the sound of her mumbling, Kale knew it was Eliala. He sighed, and then, blushing, began. "Eliala, I need you to give my keys to Cindy. I can't. But tell her that if she intends to take them off campus, I'm leaving. They will have to stay here."  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:52 pm
Eliala set her suitcase down and groaned, rubbing her back. "Sure," she said and forced a smile on her face. "Can I have the keys so I can give'em to her?" She leaned back, which cracked her back, and she held out her hand towards him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:53 pm
he threw out a large ring of keys, spining them on his thumb. "Here." He dropped them into her hand.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games