Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkygoblin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:07 pm
Durango
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights
Oi, im going to break it off with my so called girlfriend. She is a hussy! First time we started talking she said I was hot, started making out with me, and seemed like a nice girl. Now she tells me she is addicted to angel dust, is bi polar yet sometimes doesn't take her medication, and ignores me when i'm trying to talk to her and kisses some random guy that "gives her stuff for free". I need a girl with big brains, not big breasts. sad

Thats what most of us are looking for, brains over boobs. But if a girl has both and there both big I wouldnt mind. xp

Geez, I would reak up asap too. Someone like that's just gonna bring you tons of trouble, my friend. She needs help. 3nodding

You know I've never been much of a breast man... anyone else?

I'm not mad over breasts, though I do like good looking women, I mean... Who doesn't? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:07 pm
Yes, women are among God's most beautiful creations.
---------------------------------------
Wow, That trip to the museum sound like wicked fun! I wish we had somehing like that around here. The closest thing is some reg art houses n' museums in Dallas. (50mi from here)

Buddah was such an interesting character, don't you think? I've hears theories that Jesus Christ actually met with buddhist(sp?) monks in his younger days. Who knows? *shrug*  

Durango

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:27 pm
Durango
Yes, women are among God's most beautiful creations.
---------------------------------------
Wow, That trip to the museum sound like wicked fun! I wish we had somehing like that around here. The closest thing is some reg art houses n' museums in Dallas. (50mi from here)

Buddah was such an interesting character, don't you think? I've hears theories that Jesus Christ actually met with buddhist(sp?) monks in his younger days. Who knows? *shrug*

Yes, there even more beautiful when they like you. whee
He probably did, I beleave that Jesus was more of a philosipher then any of that son of god stuff, the teachings are close.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:05 pm
Heh heh... Check out my it's-cold-up-here-in-Vermont lookin' avitar! wink

IT IS COLD UP HERE!

I'm visiting my mom, and I stopped by today over at the theater at UVM (My old stompin' grounds... I feel so OLD! college wasn't THAT long ago... sweatdrop ), watched my fellow hippies go by for a while at the bookstore. I should have stopped in to the library... They were supposed to be getting a coffee shop the year after I graduated... It's been almost 3 years, it's time to see if it's there, darn it.

Anyway, it's COLD up here... I'm hoping to see snow (but not much!) because this time it will be pretty, and I get to go back to Delaware before I get SICK OF IT. wink

Love, Mouse  

KrauseMouse
Captain

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:01 pm
(Oh, and I "brushed out my dreads" today... what does everyone think of the new avi "do"?)

wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:33 pm
It's cute. I'm a sucker for redheads. xp  

Durango

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:50 pm
KrauseMouse
(Oh, and I "brushed out my dreads" today... what does everyone think of the new avi "do"?)

wink

Its cute. 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:18 pm
Its cute and RED. It makes your avi look.. Sophisticated. xd  

Jade Bagel

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:46 pm
Durango
It's cute. I'm a sucker for redheads. xp

*Blushes*

redface

Thanks, guys. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:05 am
The weather just can't make up its mind here. Its cold one day then it warms up and melts the snow. Looks like mother earth is flip flopping. I just defragmented my comp and now im drawing faces on fruit (mostly bannanas).

Durango, aren't we all? xd  

Plumbarius

TheArgus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:43 am
*walks in, chooses spot beneath overarching fir tree, constructs yurt.*
*looks around nearby underbrush for dry branches, builds small campfire*
*puts teakettle on, settles into soft grass, plays guitar quietly*
hmm... wonder if anyones around?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:01 pm
*walks in and looks around* wow...its been awhile since ive been here>< xd 3nodding sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Little Fishy

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:59 am
Little Fishy
*walks in and looks around* wow...its been awhile since ive been here>< xd 3nodding sweatdrop sweatdrop

Yes it has. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:33 am
Darkfist007
Little Fishy

Yes it has. 3nodding
*grins* nice siggy. ^^ vewy cute. ^^  

Little Fishy

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:40 pm
Little Fishy
Darkfist007
Little Fishy

Yes it has. 3nodding
*grins* nice siggy. ^^ vewy cute. ^^

Thanx. ^_^  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games