Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:44 pm
"DUDE LET HIM GO" THE NIN SOGS TACKLE DETACHI "GO TO THE GATES .. THERE COMIN"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm
"AHH!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" Rag shouts, then he trys kicking detachi in the chest "um....byakuga told me to..."  

Requiem of Remorse

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:46 pm
Dev's clone ran out the entrance of the tunnel and he swung a punch at Byakuga while the real Dev ran for the entrance door to the shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:46 pm
Detachi forms a handsign,"Kawarimi no Jutsu!", Detachi dodges the attack, "I'll get you for that...", Detachi puts rag down. "Phi watch the students!!!", Detachi dashes towards the gate, leading the students up to the top of the weapon shop.  

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:47 pm
STABS DEV CLONE AND TACKLES THE REAL DEV "IF YOU LEAVE THE HOKAGE WILL YELL AT YOU SO BAD"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:49 pm
Dev sighed and thought of an excuse quickly. "I was just kidding. I wasn't really going to run away." Dev made a huge smile. "You shouldn't have trapped me in a barrier!"  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:51 pm
"hmmm nice lie" byakuha smirks (g2g im going out)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:51 pm
((guys calm dow, academy syudents stay here, Phi, and other shinobi here, except byakuga, stay and watch them))  

Detachi

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:52 pm
Kogai looked at the chaos of the small brawl. "Oro?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:54 pm
((Okay.))

"Thanks," Dev smirked again. Dev sat down at his usual spot and said, "Hey Kogai. Look, we back to where we started..." Then Dev said playfully, "Except I know Katon: Ichi and you don't." Dev laughed maniacly.

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm
"What are you talking about? You call that getting to know someone."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:56 pm
byakuga leaves 2 scrolls one learning Katon:ichi and the other a earth clone jutsu  

teddy_byakuga

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:58 pm
Rag grabs the kanton: ichi one and starts to focus his chakra into his finger, after a while he jumps back "OWW!!!...i think u used to much chakra!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:58 pm
Dev sighs. "No point in arguing now. There goes the scrolls to learning them." Dev take both the scrolls and make a fire at the tip of his finger. He holds it about three inches under the scroll. "To bad for you! Just kidding." He stopped the fire and threw him the Katon: Ichi scroll.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:01 pm
Kogai grabs the earth clone justu. "I guess I'll start a learnin." ((do we post these on our profiles afterward?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games