Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:01 pm

Hiro appeared at susumus office and knocked on the door "susumu....im bored"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 am

Hiro leaves

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:38 am

Zann appeared at the door of the office in a gust of wind. He saw that the door was open, and walked in to see that it was empty. Sighing to himself, he grabbed a notepad from nearby and wrote a note to place on Susumu's desk, knowing that she was busy right now.

Raikage-dono,

I, Zann Kyu Ketsuki, would like to be considered for the position of ANBU of Kumogakure. I feel that I have gained enough experience during my time as a shinobi, and am confident that I am strong enough for this position.

Yours sincerely,
Zann Kyu Ketsuki
6th September, 2008

With that, Zann turned around and walked out of the office to the village.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:22 am

Zeno walks into the raikage's office. He hesitates to do so, but he ends up throwing his scroll away instead of leaving it for her to find. "I dont believe it.....I was really going to do that just to find him.....I cant let then know....yet.....Ill go when Im a chuunin." Zeno smiled and left out, his mind now clear.

De-Vaughn07

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:39 pm

Susumu returns to her office and notices zanns note..."I will have to talk to Daisuke about this" Still weak from what is going on at the gates susumu closes and locks her door with many seals that cannot be opened unless you are of Susumu's blood. She leaves her office and makes her way home.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Ariana walked into the building and looks around to not find Susumu. She was surprised since that was kind of weird not to find her walking around. Ariana slowly opened a door leading into the actual office pretty much figuring Susumu would be there. She peeped slowly looking around the door.
"Susie?"
She called out in her soft voice. She got no reply and fully opened the door and looked around the office then went down the stairs and exitted the building making sure she left it sealed shut as she found it.

ano Kirei no Yuketsu

Bodhisattva Empress

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Susumu arrives at her office and gets some paperwork done.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Kit walked up to the Raikages door and knocked lightly.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:12 pm

Daisuke came to the Raikage's office with his hands in his pocket, his headband and ANBU mask in his back pouch.

He didn't knock, he just sat there in the chair in front of the door.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:12 pm

"yes please enter" susumu says while finishing her paperwork

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Hewalked in hearing his permission. "Raikage-Sama i would like to learn some Raitons. When you find the time will you teach me?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm

((Oh my bad thanks dai))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Susumu smiles "sure kit i will teach you when i find some time, now go run along, im expecting more company"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games