Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:18 am
He paused to look up at her. "I'm just being cautious." Mello waves a hand to disregard his previous comment. "What If I lost sight of you? Not likely, but it would be unfortunate if you were being to impulsive and got into something." He stopped himself and then shook his head. "I'm sure you're capable, but if something's bothering you, make sure you let me know."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:25 am
'He... sounds worried...' Asako thought to herself with a bit of an inward smile. It made her happy. "Things that trouble me...? Will you really give me direct answers if I ask, though...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:26 am
He paused to consider, "Yeah, sure." Mello glanced away for a moment, "I won't lie to you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 am
Asako nodded before taking a breath. "Why did you bring me here, really? What's your purpose in it...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:33 am
He sighed and sat back in the seat. "You had to ask now, fine." Mello went silent as he thought this through. "First," He started quietly, "What do you think of Kira? I'm curious, don't worry, I'll answer your question still." He paused again before giving her a chance to rely, "Do you know anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:42 am
Well, she most certainly knew about Kira, and about who Kira really was. She knew so much more than she could possibly tell to anyone. It would endanger herself as well. She wasn't going to say she knew nothing, when before she in fact revealed she knew somethings, but she wasn't going to tell all either. She has to watch what she said. "Well... like I told you before, I have sort of mixed thoughts on Kira. Kira certainly seems to be helping the world by getting rid of criminals, but at the same time, no one should be allowed to pass judgment on others. And as far as what I know goes..." She paused, wondering if she should bring up the fact that she had worked with L on the Kira case before he died. She knew she trusted Mello, so it didn't bother her to let him know. "Well, before he died... I was working closely with L and the Task Force... So I know what was discovered by L and the others before...well..."

Risky was wandered back to hear Asako saying all thing. "What?! ASAKO! Are you sure its okay to tell him all that?!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:48 am
Mello listened intently and watched her as she spoke. He was pleasantly surprised with what he was hearing and chuckled when she finished her explanation. "Fantastic." He seemed pleased. "I knew I could count on you." Mello stopped again, she was a very valuable person and it would be good to have her on his side. "You wouldn't mind working with me now, would you?" He lowered his voice again, "Would you help me find Kira?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:54 am
That was certainly a surprising thing for him to ask. She wasn't exactly sure how to respond. She knew exactly where Kira was and who he was. But there's was no way for her to just tell him right out... That would definitely cast suspicion on herself... But she could definitely help nudge him in the right direction. After all, she didn't like Light very much... With a nod, confirming her decision she smiled slightly. "I'd be glad to help you."

"Ugh, with something like this, you're going to really be extra careful Asako, to not slip up and let him know too much... This could be reeeally bad..." She knew yelling wouldn't get her anywhere, so she just gave her a warning.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:59 am
Mello grinned, "I appreciate it." He crossed his arms as he sat back again. "Was that all?" He asked, wondering if that was on her mind all this time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:07 am
"Probably not, but now that my big question is cleared up, I'm not sure what else to ask... But I'll let you know if anything else comes to mind..." She said with a smile. She knew what Risky was saying was true. She'd have to be very, very careful to not let Mello know too much about her or what she actually knew. She didn't really like that she had to hide something so important from someone she liked again, but she had no choice, and sighed at the thought.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:22 pm
"Alright then, I guess we have time to relax for a while now that you're satisfied." He replied and watched her as the two grew silent.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:36 pm
"Alright... Wait, how exactly do you want me to help you...?" She asked, realizing this was a vital piece of information that would be important when actually helping. Not to mention, then she knew what she would absolutely have to steer clear from when helping.

"Asako, after he answers the question, you should really get going for work...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm
"Information, research, I'm sure you have some very vital information but that can wait for now like I said." He paused, "Do you work soon?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:45 pm
"Huh?" She looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, yeah... I'm gonna have to leave soon so I'm on time..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm
Mello followed her glance towards the clock, "Okay. You're done then? I think I might have to leave you there by yourself and I'll pick you up after. If that's alright with you?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff