Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:50 pm
Emerald sighed and flew up and towards the tower. She went straight threw the walls and landed on her bed. She layed down on her back and looked up at the ceiling and turned to her side watching the clock ticking.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 pm
As Nightstar was still looking at her hand, she then ehard Azar's voice and saw him next to her. She put her hand down and looked at him and heard what he said. She said, "Oh, nothing is wrong Azar."

"I don't know," said Gemini.

"Well, looks like daddy is always right," said Lyra.

"When isn't he right," said Gemini with a giggle.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:31 am
Azar raised an eyebrow. "Right." He said sarcastically before rolling his eyes. "Come on, you can tell me."

Draco smiled. "Glad that that's settled. Now, we should get home."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:47 pm
"We are my dear husband," said Gemini as she walked on with her daughter and husband.

Nightstar looked at Azar again and said, "There is nothing wrong Azar. I'm, fust peacy and great." Nightstar smiled and then looked up ahead as she walked. She then floated up in the air and flew.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:52 pm
Azar shrugged. "Okay." He jumped up, allowing black energy to surround him and turn him into a stallion. Using magic, he ran through the air, racing ahead of Nightstar. He snorted. "You can't catch me."

Draco sighed. "We'll need to make a lot of new measures..." He glanced at his daughter. "Lyra, can you tell the other kids that no one is allowed in the forest? And make sure that they don't go into it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Emerald layed on her bed with her sketch book drawing the forest. "I wounder whats on the other side...and why wont the adults let us pass...does turgon live there?" Thoughts were going threw her mind.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 pm
Nightstar stared towards Azar, smiled and said, "Oh yeah!" She then flew faster after him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:34 pm
The energy around Azar reshifted around to turn him into a cheetah. As with all his forms, he continued to run in the air to streak past Nightstar.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:38 pm
Emerald started to play with her pencil and looked out to the forest. "Maybe it wouldnt hurt if I just snuk out tonight for a little bit just to see whats beyond the trees."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 pm
Nightstar flew faster after him but then she felt a strange pain inside ehr and started to slow down.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:14 pm
Azar chuckled. "Guess I'm just too fast." He continued to run, unaware that Nightstar was slowing down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:52 pm
(( Sorry I used the wrong avatar of mine to play Nightstar. Whoops, heheheh, redface ))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:54 pm
Then Nightstar almost lost her balance in flight. And then her body began to glow blue, like her starbolts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:16 pm
Emerald walked into her mothers room. She knew she wasnt supposed to be in here but maybe it would lead to some explanation. She looked at all the books she had. She tilted her head. "Hmmm....Spells No, Portals No, Different languages defiently not." She looked around and noticed a chest. She snuck over and noticed it was locked. She used her powers but accidently left a mark. "oops..." All there was was just a white book. " Malchior? What kind of book is that?" She opened it slowly and started to read it.  

ElectricCandii

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces