Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:31 am
Azar smiled lightly and quickly grabbed the cookie. "5 second rule." He said before biting into it. "Hmm... It tastes good." He said as he took another bite of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:47 am
Maya slapped him gently. "Now you really do owe me half a cookie." She grabbed the last bit out of his hand and ate it quickly. "Ha!"  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:08 pm
((is azar in mins class))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:28 pm
((Yeah, but class is over.))

Azar frowned. "Hey... That was mine after you disowned it by dropping it." It was hard to keep a smile from crossing his face, but he managed to sustain the urge to grin. Instead he wore a hurt expression.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:12 pm
"Awww sorry..." Maya looked to her left and looked to her right. She made sure no one was looking and put her hand behind her back and summoned nother cookie. "Here you go!" She put it in his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:14 am
"Thanks." Azar bit into the cookie and quickly ate half of it plus one more bite. "And here's the half I owe you." He said, handing it to her.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am
Toby briskly navigated his way through the thick living crowd. He scanned each face briskly hoping that this would lead to some clue to what was causing these vile goings on.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:31 pm
Min looked for Viola. She new they had the same schedual. But then she remembered she had to miss a period to go to english class.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:48 pm
Voila closed her locker after stuffing her bag with books. Her eyes darted around the crowd as she walked away from the lockers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:46 pm
Maya smiled and took half the piece left. "Thanks..." She looked up at the clock and looked down at her schedule to see what class she had next.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 am
Toby manvoured to the side digging into his shadowy bag used his finger tips as he eyes to find his time table. After expericneing some squemish entinitys no doubt some smashed gummy sweets he found the chilling touch of paper brush against his fingers nails. He yanked it out scanning it quickly and strolled towards his next class.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 pm
Min eneterd her class for english.

"Oof!" Maddie bumped right into Viola "So sorry..I guess im just a bit dazed."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:16 am
Wes looked up at the newcomer smiling heat blasted out from it. The first group he had seemed OK and the bunch slowly milling in looked OK too. Though he knew never to judge from appearnances knowing that always lead to trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:57 pm
Voila stumbled back a few steps, but fortunately didn't fall. "It's okay." She said with a shrug. "So, where are you headed?"

Azar pulled out his own schedule and checked it. Math, oh the unbelievable joy he felt as he looked down at those four letters. Not! He withheld the desire to puke. Math was nowhere near his favorite subject. However, upon seeing the teacher's name printed neatly below the subject, Azar smirked. "Well, looks like I have Ms. Metara once more."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:03 pm
Maya looked at her schedule and noticed half of it was ripped and missing. "I dont know what class I have next...."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff