Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:53 am

((oddly it makes sense...well all i know is my snake went here period dont really care about kit i just wanted to eat him at random...))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 am

A cloud of smoke would suddenly appear randomly infront of the Mist gates. As the smoke cloud finally begins to disappear, Tai could be seen standing there. He begins to slowly walk up to the gate, with his arms down to both of his sides, held in a fist. Tai seemed angry about something or another, most likely about how Zeramaru attacked the village. Or...it could've been how Tai lost the Chuunin Exams for some reason. Somehow, he was disrespecting the proctor and causing a disturbance, who he never even spoke to ONCE. That didnt matter now though, because Tai was already going to begin to train for the next Chuunin Exams.

Tai walks up to a guard post, and begins to talk to one of the guards. He attempted to enter the village, but the guard said he needed special permission to get in. Tai looks around for a minute, attempting to find a higher rank ninja that might be able to get him that "special permission" that he needed. After all, it was the Mist Village, how hard was it to find other ninja...after a few hours of looking for a way in, Tai just decides to leave the area. No point in having to wait for days to get in when he could just go train with Orion in Konoha.

Nebulosis

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:28 pm

The snake rushes off out of the village
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:12 am

De-Vaughn07

Zeno apppeared in a powerful burst of wind, Tetsu the wind falcon perched on his left shoulder. He stared at the horizon lined across the ocean, the sun's reflection dancing in the waters as it set, the evening going onto Dusk. He showed no emotion on his face as he continued on into the village, wanting to speak with the Mizukage.

*a girl with silver hair and red eyes walks up to you shyly* um..excuse me, but can you help me with something?

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 am

(well, technically im not here but I can have a clone help you if you want....)
A clone emerged out of the Mist, a wind clone of Zeno, to be more precise. He saw the girl direct a question to what he thought to be him and the clone smiled. "How can I help you?" iT asked.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 pm

De-Vaughn07
(well, technically im not here but I can have a clone help you if you want....)
A clone emerged out of the Mist, a wind clone of Zeno, to be more precise. He saw the girl direct a question to what he thought to be him and the clone smiled. "How can I help you?" iT asked.

*smiles and is a little red* i was wondering if you could help me find this house *hands you a picture* its kind of important and all.

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Susumu arrives via boat to the land of water and furthermore the docks of the mist village. She puts Kisho and Kasumi on her back and walks into the village. Her face serious and stern she is tired of the life that she has been living.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Jack arrives at the docks he was a bit afraid.
"Zeramaru always talks about Oroami wonder how he will take the news?" he said to himself as he entered

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Kenshin arrives in a boat wearing his Rock village headband and a black cloak. on his back was a weapon rapped up in bandages so no one could tell what it was. "hope he accepts the offer." Kenshin got out and walked to Oroami's Office.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Jack quickly sailed away to another village.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 am

Kenshin walked into the boat and sailed onward to a village in another direction.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Ayumu steps off a boat that had just arrived, He wasnt sure how things were going to go but he was willing to try.

TenaciousTravyG

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games