Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:42 pm
Reaper's eyes darted around the room, taking it all in. It was gigantic and it stirred up some memories of another large room. It hadn't been quite as big as this, but it had been a fairly big room in a fairly big mansion. Reaper quickly pushed it away. He didn't want to go that far down memory lane. "It's nice." Reaper said, his voice completely drained of emotion. It had been a long time since he had been inside for any reason other than to kill.

Zane was starting to wake up. He meowed softly as he stretched and looked around the room. It appeared as if the wolf he had met yesterday was still asleep. Zane sniffed the air, searching for any delectable aromas that might indicate the prescence food. To his dismay, he found none. Glancing at the refrigerator, Zane walked over to it, shifting into his human form as he walked. No harm in taking food. Zane opened the fridge and hastily began rummaging for anything that might make a good breakfest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:22 am
'Thank you my boy' he replied absent as he fiddled with lamps streaming the room in a weak sunset like glow. 'Now that we can see ahead, how about we discuss some plans for tonight. I believe it times to take of the bat's stoges as they're presenting more of a problem then I first anticpated' Shade coutniued massaging his spine pulling out the kinks within it.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:07 pm
Starfire was dreaming about things. Things that she couldn't or didn't understand. So she than awoke from her dream, to find herself still in the cave. She sighed and said, "Its just a dream. Just a dream." She than looked over to her daughter's dog-wolfesh body lieing down on the ground. Away from her. Starfire smiled and thought how cute she looked in the form. But than Star began to stand up and walked over to a chair and sat in it. She was tired of sitting on the ground and didn't want to sleep anymore. That dream was keeping her awake now. A dream that was confusing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 am
Robin took the pole upto the main platform to find to uncomfortable preference Starfire, they hadn't talked properly since thier arguement earlier today, though lately he hadn't felt so much passion for her lately, everything felt so numb as if he was cheating himself somehow and avoidng over reponsibilites he'd voultunered for. This may not be the time to talk, but soon he would no over option.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:37 pm
Starfire took her communicator out once again and looked at it. As she stared at it as she held it in her hand. She started to think. Her and Robin hasn't talk since they did well had a fight earlier today. She still loved him but does she still belong in this team. Starfire wasn't so sure is she did anymore. She kept asking herself questions in her mind. Maybe that's what she's confuse about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 am
Robin looked back, he knew his actions were cowardly, he could no longer avoid this before it began to take his toll on the others. 'Starfire...we need to talk' he said in deep slow speech, the numb connotation in his speech was begginning to sum up how he was beginning to feel for Starfire, things weren't the same anymore and it was slowly starting to drive him mad tyring to even his reponsiblites out in his life, he didn't see her as a burden but saw over people that needed him much more then her.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Starfire kept thinking about going back home to tameran or just be her own hero for a bit. She than heard Robin's voice and turned to him. She looked at him odly for a bit and asked, "Yes, what is it?" She had a feeling what he wanted to talk about but whatever happens she'll still love him no matter what. She'll just be more different.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:28 am
'Star...things are starting to change for me and you, I can't be the same person I was when I started the Teen Titans, I can't fufil the commitment of team to the standard it so much deserves. I'm not going back to The tower or team Starfire and I can't let you become part of the reponsbilites I have here..it's best we end it here before were forced to end it on circumstances never of use will favour' Robin said slowly, his whole speech had been hard to bring out on account what each word meant, he never meant to hurt anyone he just new things we changing and he had change along with them.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:19 pm
Starfire felt shock inside her but didn't show it. She didn't want him to think that she was going to break down. "I see," she said softly. She than stood up and stood still. She than walked to him, "Well, lets just say it probably is the best, mainly for you and besides I'll be heading back to tameran. I won't stay as a Titan as much eathier. I got a mesage from Galthor back on tameran about going back and to take my place at thrown. And so at first I refused the offer becasue I wanted to stay with you. But than all of this happened and such. And so I'm heading back home now and I'll let Galthor know that I'll be heading back."

It was the best for her to, I guess. I mean she has really no purpose here on Earth as much now. "But the feelings I feel for you will never change," said Starfire as she kissed Robin on the cheek. Lets just say it was a last kiss. she than moved away from him and said, "Besides I had good times here and was able to raise a young girl who became our daughter. And now I'll be leaving Earth and maybe for good. So when I get back to the tower I'll be packing up. And don't worry I'll tell the others of the news. And I shall miss you." She than looked away and went to go sit next to Sparrow Girl once again. Starfire than rubbed Sparrow Girl's soft dog-wolf hair that was on her head. "My sweet child," she said.

Sparrow Girl felt Starfire's hand rubbing her head. She smiled as she felt the rub but was still asleep. For a momment now Sparrow Girl's strange dream went away to a nice dream now. Now the dream she dreamed was about her and the Titans. How it use to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:10 am
Robin bowed his head on shame, what he'd done he removed any sense of pride he'd ever had. He was ashamed he was breaking up the team was his selfish actions but he couldn't ignore what he'd started here, he wished Starfire would stay and reconsider her departure, it would be hard on Sparrow Girl and the overs loosing both of them, but they had to realise that this wasn't going to last forever, everybody had to grow up at some point.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:20 pm
As Starfire rubbed Sparrow Girl's soft fur she smiled towards the girl. She remember how her and the rest of the Titans would help and raise Sparrow Girl here. When she was young and looked so innocent. And now she looked different and older. Sparrow Girl has grown too much in Starfire's eyes, meaning the child she once raise and was mother to was now not a child child anymore. She grew and now is different.

Somewhere else in the night of Gotham, a black crow flys in the sky looking down at people. It was Cronus again. He searched for Castor, the white wolf again but where was he? "Where could that wolf be hiding?" he asked himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:35 am
Jason rumaged through the muesuem where Batman had kept the variants of equipments and costumes for certain special circumstances. He coudln't use the special suit variants but they were plenty of prototpyes lying around. He'd have to hurry, Tim and the overs would not approve of what he planned to do, but he didn't care. His partner needed someone to hold the mantle while he was gone and why shouldn't it be him ?, he'd worked as hard as all of them.  

boy arachnid

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm
Calypso walked more into the forest with a wicked look in her face. She smiled and than said to herself, "I'm going to look for that Sparrow Girl and get her myself." "Besides someone needs to pay a visit to ehr but where would she be now," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:32 am
The clock slithered to to glowing 5:00am, on the aritifcal shimmering blue screen of the bat computer, part of Robins relfectionj was visable in the screen and the only thing it relfected with the staggering amount of change which had occured in Robin since he returned to Gotham, and he dread to think what else would change in time, he'd almost disbanded a team with one action, what else could he destroy before the group left ?

Jason finally amassed the last pieces of his version of the batsuit together. It wasn't 100% accurate due to the prototypes not fitting him properly, but he amassed a farily accurate copy. Now it was just about keeping the legend alive until he returned, hey maybe Titan boy could suck up to him and take his job back, you never know. He finished the utility belt and began to look at the remote controls to the Bat mobile....  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:08 pm
Sparrow Girl than began to awake from her sleep. She stood up, stretched, and yawned. She than transform into her regular form and said to herself, "A new day." She than looked around the cave.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games