Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:04 am
[[So I'm listening to 'Because' from the Across the Universe soundtrack and that's when everyone's like: FMNB! in the water. lmfao.]]

Kyoko pushed him playfully back onto the bed. The lights were still off, not have been turned on when they entered.
Straddling him again, Kyoko held his face in her hands. "Something in the way you move, attracts me like no other lover." She told him, the words had formed in her mind, like she'd heard them before, but didn't know what from. Right then, she didn't care. They were alone, completely.

With her finger's knotting into his hair, Kyoko began kissing him again. "Do you really care about me, Mori.. or is this a one time thing?" Kyoko asked, afraid is it were a one time deal. She'd probably leave right then if he was just horny and using her or for some other stupid reason.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 am
Mori flipped her over, straddling her.
He kissed her collarbone.
"No." He breathed. His hands rested on her waist. He was sure this wasn't a one time thing. He liked Kyoko. The only thing getting in the way was the host club.
He went through a hard time after they broke up too. He never wanted to break up with her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:32 am
Kyoko took his 'no' in the wrong way. She grabbed his hands that rested on her waist.
"You'd really be so shallow? So does this mean you're using me if you don't really care about me? I'm just something to play with?" Kyoko gave him the chance to defend himself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:38 am
Mori's brow furrowed in confusion.
"What?" He asked.
"Kyoko, I never wanted to break up with you. The only thing in the way was the host club, and I can't leave that. I want to go out with you, if you don't mind me being in the host club." He explained, serious.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:52 am
Kyoko sighed in relief.
"I am so..stupid." She chided.
"I took it the wrong way, Mori. Sorry." Kyoko apologized, "I guess I was just afraid of being used. It's not the most exciting thing."

It was hard to decide. How could you go out with someone that had to flirt and kiss other girls because he was the president of a club? Kyoko didn't think it sounded right. But she liked him so much, still. And yet he'd already broken up with you once because of the 'rules'.

"I guess I don't mind it." Kyoko finally said, accepting him. The only thing she didn't quite understand how he couldn't leave the host club. that's what a boyfriend would do to stay with her, right?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:15 am
Mori smiled at her, then kissed her.
The kiss was sweet and soft. Reunion rang out in it.
"I promise I'll stop flirting, as much. You will be the only girl I kiss from now on." He said, kissing her once again.
This kiss was more sexual. Mori adjusted in the dark, moving his hands from her waist to her arms.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:47 pm
Kyoko felt a surge of happiness wash over her. So they were together again. Her lips moved against his, the lust she'd always had for him, known through their kiss.
Her hands reached for her shirt, and she parted from his for a moment to pull it off over her head.
"I don't mind the flirting so much. That's fine by me." Kyoko said. Mori couldn't be too distant from them, otherwise someone would get a hint somwthing was up.
Kyoko felt guilty, wanting it to go further, she dropped the shirt off the edge of the bed, and pulled him close and began kissed him deeply.
So I'm the only that get's to kiss you, know? She liked the thought if it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:02 pm
Mori smiled against Kyoko's eager lips. She'd have to learn patience.
Then the bell rang. It was a loud, annoying buzz.
"kyoko.." He said, wriggling out from under her.
"I can't be late to class. We have 15 minutes to get to class, if you feel like running, we could take this further." He offered, a sly grin on his face.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:00 pm
Kyoko sighed, upset that the damned bell had to ring.
"I think for now..we should hold off. Wait until later. I can't be late to my next class either. I don't have a pass this time and I have to get my textbooks." Kyoko said, reluctantly getting up of the bed. After finding her ssihrt on the floor, she put it back on.
"Let's go." She said, combing through her hair with her fingers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:12 pm
Mori liked that. That she wanted to wait.
"Alright." He said, standing. He buttoned his shirt again and ran his fingeres through his messy hair.
He opened the hidden door, the host club emoty except for Kazou. Kazou knew everything. He knew about the secret room, how many relationships Mori had had and how far he took all of them. Mori didn't have to hide anything fro, Kazou.
"'Ey Mori, Kyoko." He said, returning to cleaning. Kazou didn't have to bother about being late because cleaning the club was his job for the week. The one to clean after had a pass for 4th period. They could do whatever they wanted, but the club had to be cleaned when they finished every day.
Mori nodded.
"Hey Zuu. See you later." He said, walking out with Kyoko.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Kyoko said her goodbyes to him, then left for her hallway to get her things.
Reality washed over her.
Toyo. She remembered.
"Oh my gosh." She muttered, guilt stabbing into her like a sharp twisted blade.
Kyoko didn't know what she was going to tell her. She couldn't tell anyone about them dating...would she fine out? All she saw was them kissing...

Kyoko sat down in her next class, wishing the day could be over.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:25 pm
Toyo chewed on her bottom lip.
"Toyo.." Mrs. Takahashi said, warning her. "If you keep chewing on your lip like that, you'll need stitches." She said, typing, not taking her eyes from the computer screen.
Toyo stopped chewing her lip, but then just chewed on her perfect fingernails. Mrs. Takahashi sighed.
"Toyo what happened to you? I've never seen you so wound up. And you've lived here since you were 10." Mrs. Takahashi swivvled her chair around to face Toyo sitting in a waiting room chair; the health room was empty.
"I just don't want to talk about it." Toyo muttered, looking out the window. She looked at the empty street, students running late to class. It started to rain.
"Okay, well don't let it interfere with your work." Mrs. Takahashi said, turning back to the computer. Toyo just nodded absently.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 am
[[Lalalala..time skip..lalala.. school's over ;D ]]

Kyoko was the first out of the class room after after the last bel had rung. She was so apprehensive about what might happen, with her and Mori. What Toyo would be like when she saw her again.
After dropping off her school things in her full locked, Kyoko sighed, rested her head against the door.
She didn't feel like doing anything. Just stand there and wait for something to happen so she didn't have to decide.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:06 pm
Mori and Kazou walked through the halls, waving and hugging groups of girls as they rushed to greet him and Kazou.
"So you and Kyoko eh?" Kazou asked.
"Yepp. We're trying again." Mori answered his question. Kazou nodded. Kazou had had feelings for Mori. For a while he even thought he was gay, for Mori. It was a crazy time.
Then they walked past Kyoko at her locker. Mori stopped and turned back around.
"Kyoko?" He asked. If anyone asked what they were doing, he was asking for help on homework.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games