Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:40 am
Azar quickly increased his speed, so that the wind in their faces was even bigger. "I agree. That's why I love flying. It makes me forget..." He wanted to say forget about the demonic side, but the idea of dampening the mood didn't appeal to him. Instead he pulled down into a sharp dive towards the water. He stopped himself a few inches away and flew parallel to the water's surface.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:03 pm
Faith let out a small smile. But than she had a small confused expretions. "forget about what? I'll understand if you don't want to tell me. But i'll probably understand." Her voice was truthful.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 pm
dragonelf213
Shana nodded her head. "Okay." The park was a nice place. She had always liked parks. "Lead the way."

Azar smiled back. He was glad that he was able to show Faith his hometown. Maybe if she liked it, she would want to stay. "Let's go then." Black shadows surrounded his body, transforming him into a large astal eagle, about the size of a person. He tilted his head to her and spoke in a voice that echoed in her mind, "Want to fly?"

Draco nodded his head. "You go do that." He walked over to his own closet. Since today seemed that it would be fairly peaceful, he didn't reach for the armor of dragon scales that he kept. He also didn't reach for the fancy clothing of a king. No need for that as there were no important meetings today. Instead he reached for some more comfortable clothing and quickly changed into it. He came out, wearing jeans and a white shirt.

Gemini walked out of the bathroom wearing not her costume, nor her costume gown but a white normal dress, red bow around her waist, red bow that tied up her hair in a ponytail, and white shoes. "What you think?" asked Gemini as she turned like a model for Draco.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 pm
"Huh, its arlight," said Fortuna with a sigh. "I can't go shopping becasue its raining and I don't want him to be staying in the same clothes, bad higeon. I wonder if Draco has some old clothing. I know Aquairius has some but I believe some of them are most of his home world old clothes. Huh," she sighed again.

Lyra then had her hair come down from her ponytail. She then said, "So what are we going to do about your clothes. Obvousely you can' wear the same ones. Maybe my father has some old ones."

"Huh, if I must I'll go shopping today in the rain anyways," said Fortuna.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:14 pm
Azar frowned as he flew through the air. He didn't want to think about it right now, let alone talk about it. "Just... stuff." Azar glanced down at the ocean water. "Mostly the demonic prescence in my mind." Even if he didn't want to talk about it, Azar knew that it was best to talk about these things at the moment. Not save it for later.

Draco ran an eye over Gemini and nodded his head. "Looks great. Of course, you always look good, but you look good in this outfit." Draco smiled as he muttering.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 pm
Faith understood. "Ok..." She tightened her grip around him. It was a small hug but another way of staying on. "So what do you want to do today." She asked getting it away from the topic. Maybe doing something will get Azar in to a better mood.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Gemini grinned and said, "Lets go see the others now."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Kendra sat over the city. She wanted revenge on the titans expetialy Azar and Faith. Her eyes shifted and noticed them flying over the water. With a small grin she snapped her fingers and a fireball was created in her hand. She launched one, then two, then three and waited. She wanted them to fall from the sky and land on the cement dead. But she just had to wait.  

3lephant

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:46 pm
Draco nodded his head. "Shall we spill them the big news, or let them wait to hear it?"

Azar was about to answer Faith when a bright light from the city flew towards them. Instantly, Azar rolled to the side to dodge the fireball. His wing singed a bit, the black energy dissolving into the air to leave an uneven surface. Azar sighed. This was so not how he would choose to spend his day. "Looks like we have company. I wonder what they want, probably the same as every villian these days." Azar said, changing his course so he was flying towards the area where the fireballs had came from.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:08 pm
Gemini smiled and said, "We might as well tell them. No point in waiting."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

3lephant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:13 am
Kendra glared as the boy dodged them. "Fine, but I bet your little girlfriend doesn't like fire." Her hands glowed red and shot a fireball at Faith with great strength to see Faith falling off of Azar. She flew toward Azar and she animated the buildings to attack the boy. "Hey miss me!?" She said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:19 am
Faith didnt noticed the fireball coming at her before it was to late. It hit her in the chest and nocked her off of Azar. She let out a painfull scream and noticed she was about to hit cold cement. She knew she wished she had the power to fly. "Azar!"

Emerald sat bored at home. She wrote in her journal and looked out at the sunny day. She got back to her book but than looked up back at the city quickly. "Mom...is that Azar and Faith?" It was hard to tell.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:14 pm
Draco nodded his head. "Alright. We'll break the news to them. Do you want to do it, or shall I?"

Azar growled. "My life was always nicer without you." Hearing Faith's scream, he quickly turned to look for her. Knowing he couldn't get there in time to help her, black energy flew from Azar. The black energy turned into a wolf that caught Faith before she could hit the ground. It placed her on the ground before disappearing. Now that Faith was safe enough, Azar turned his attention towards Kendra and the animated buildings. He flew around, dodging any attacks from the buildings before flying at Kendra to claw at her with his talons.

Raven turned her head out towards the city. She could see a shadowy bird that was far bigger than any regular bird as well as moving buildings. Not good. "Maybe. Either way, something bad is going on. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:04 pm
"You can say it. And oh, I can't wait to see Lyra's face. I remember how she wanted a little sibling before, just because she found little kids cute," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:04 pm
Draco nodded his head. "She'll be very happy."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items