Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:51 pm

"HASEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rose screamed as she went after him and went in front of him. She saw that he was clearly in some kind of trance. She pushed him back to the apartment with all her force that she could muster.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Haseo looked at her with dull eyes and no expression he just held out his hand and pushed her out of the way and kept walking

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Rose looked at him, her eyes full of shock. She had no idea what was happening, but wasn't going to loose him this way. Rose was determined to get him out of tis mind trance. She ran all the way past him and then went full force at him, ready to knock him over. As she ran right into him, she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips to his, kissing him. If this doesn't work, what will?! She thought panickingly, but no showing it.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Haseo threw his head back breaking the kiss, saying one word "Rose..." before he fell to the ground unconcious

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:34 pm

"Huh?!" Rose asked, but saw that he was unconscious ... again. She let out a sigh and then brought him back to their apartment. She looked at him, afraid. What was he going to tell me? She thought.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:41 pm

a little while later Haseo woke up and looked around the room confused

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:43 pm

"Are you alright? Is everything okay? What happened?" She calmed down as she asked, "What were you going to tell me?" She bit her lip, wondering what was going to happen next. She stayed prepared.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:57 pm

he sat up "what are you talking about?....... ive been asleep since we got home" he looked at her with one eyebrow raised "are you sure your not the one feeling bad?"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:59 pm

Rose crossed her arms, "You are not in the same spot as before and I wouldn't be all crazy if I was dreaming, now would I?" Is he still in some kind of trance?? Rose worried in her mind.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Haseo shrugged "i have no idea what your talking about" he stood up "what was i doing on the floor?"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Rose looked at him, worried. "Probably ... it was just me." She said, keeping her eye on Haseo. "But you're sure you're okay. And the floor... I brought you here from out there in the hallway!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:32 pm

"ok, you have to be messing with me now....... i would remember if i was in the hallway and im fine, i swear"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:36 pm

"You were in some kind of trance!!!" Rose freaked out. She sat on the couch, arms crossed, "Just leave it.... Something wasn't right a while ago and I know it!" She held her head and shook it, it hurt to think. She sighed and turned on the T.V. to some show where this monster thing was killing people.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Haseo looked at her amused "if i was really in a trance do you think i would remember it?" he laughed then looked at the tv and remembered the dream he had

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Rose shrugged and said quietly, "I don't know, but you scared me."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games