Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:45 pm
KoTari spread his wings out close to the ground to protect the ones behind him. He made sure no other darts passed him.
Seraphiel growled and killed another four of the guards, leaving five remaining. She gathered some magic and shot it out at the remaining five, killing them as well.
"I think that's all of them. I was up in the air watching you so I know," Seraphiel said.
"Come back you two! The fight's over! Just don't come too close to me right now!" KoTari called to Spade and Lost. He turned to look at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:53 pm
"ok" spade looked at the people. she walked back to KoTari. "they arent ever going to forget us are they?" she put lost down.

lost looked at seraphiel. strangly he felt comfortable.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:59 pm
KoTari fell down to one knee and closed his eyes.
Seraphiel walked over and placed a hand on her brother's chest. She started extracting the virus from him, "More than likely. They want us as well, because Dragonkin are hard to come by. Kitsune's as well, so Akari's in danger of being caught as well. We're all in danger of being captured, but don't worry. As long as we band together we should be okay," She looked up at Spade and then Lost. She smiled warmly, even though there was suppressed pain evident in her eyes from the infection that was transferring from her brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:22 pm
Akari nodded as his fur and eyes changed...and a dark and evil howl. He lunged down at the guards...and to say the least...it was a bloodbath. He walked towards the group...absolutely covered in it. Akari licked his chops, "Hm, not bad blood...needs more courage though..." Soon the true Akari took over and the blood disseapeared.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:26 pm
"Well, that's tha-" Seraphiel fell to her knees and started coughing.
"Don't worry. She's taken all the toxins into herself. She'll be fine if she rests," KoTari said, who had mostly recovered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:14 pm
//OMG I LOVE SUGAR RUSHES!!!//
spade looked at seraphiel and nodded. she was afraid of them getting hurt because of her. her shirt was a gift from a janitor who had felt pity on her. she rubbed her eye patch lightly. she was getting anxious.

lost stared at akari. he was glad akari fought with them.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:17 pm
KoTari brushed the darts off of his body, "Okay. Lets' get back to the hotel. Seraphiel needs some rest," He said and lifted her up in his arms.
She looked like she was going through hell getting rid of the viral infections.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:21 pm
spade nodded she contined to rub her patch now focusing on the strings holding it in place. she followed KoTari.

lost followed spade. "your strings are going to pop" he muttered lightly.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 pm
"Y-You shouldn't...rub that too much..." Seraphiel said weakly. She saw what Spade was doing.
KoTari kept close to them just in case, "Keep on your toes. We need to keep on our guard. Akari, could you try and conceal us?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. she felt bad that they were exposed. "yeah" spade stopped rubbing the patch. she looked at her spindle."my thread is ruined. if these strings break im not going to be able to fix it."

lost looked at the thread he added that to his memory.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 pm
"If anything will do then we could find something in the marketplace," KoTari offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:38 pm
"yeah, just not bright colors, you wont believe how many times that has happened" spade threw a pointed look at lost.

lost looked away. he pretended that he hadnt heard.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:41 pm
Seraphiel laughed painfully, "He just... wants you to look pretty... Right, Lost...?" She asked.
"We'll get it along the way. We need to go through the marketplace anyway," KoTari said and went along, "If you find something that will work, let me know. I'll pay for it," He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 pm
spade smiled. she wanted to laugh. "i gave lost a cmall key to one of the storage rooms that i had managed to get ahold of so he could trade it for black thread and he came back with an asortment of neon colors" spade looked at KoTari and nodded.

lost looked at spade he hadnt ever seen her actually smile usually it was a smirk of a frown.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 pm
"Oh that's per-perfect for you," Seraphiel laughed, "He just wanted you to look pretty... that's all..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games