Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:48 pm
Akuro glanced back at her and scoffed turning back around, he stopped in front a small store and glanced inside.
"This is the place," he said smiling.
He looked at Lilith and pointed at her.
"The next time you stick your tongue out at me, I'll make sure to return the favor."
He pointed inside the store, indicating for her to go first as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm
Lilith looked at the small store as they reached it, in her opinion it was quite lovely. She laughed lightly when he pointed at her, her tail swaying. She made her way inside as he pointed,opening the door and entering  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:44 pm
He followed inside and started walking towards her but seeing her heading into the woman's section he quickly turned and walked towards the mans section, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he passed a few garments.
"Hurry up Lilith, I'd like to get in and out."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 pm
Lilith looked around the womans section, picking up some garment then to the fitting room to try them on. She soom came out with a rather pleasant expression, walking to the cash register and paying  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 pm
Akuro grabbed some clothing and after checking the tag started towards the register, a loud crash was heard and something came in through the window and rolled towards him, he looked down and noticed a pineapple shaped object.
His eyes widened before a loud explosion filled the store, moments later more crashes was heard and smoke filled the store, before foosteps could be hard entering.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:57 pm
Lilith ducked as she head the explosion, covering her ears. She then uncovered her ears and crawled around looking for Akuro"Master...?". Her ears flattened against her head as she looked.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:53 pm
A few screams echoed in the smoke, a red glow emitted from it, the red glow moved and another scream was heard, there was a gunshot then the sound of something hitting a wall.
The smoke cleared and Akuro stood in the women's rack, blood stained on his face and a litter of bodies around him and the store.
He looked at his clawed hand and shook the blood off it, the bandages were partially unraveled, he quickly wrapped his arm back up and walking over to the register paid for his clothing. He pointed at Lilith and pass the women a few extra dollars, she took it but her hand shook as she watched him walk away.
"Lilith come on, unless you want to be next."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:54 pm
Lilith quickly followed behind Akuro and frowned. Her ears lowered against her head as she looked at all the bodies around in the store. She wondered who was causing the gunshots she had heard  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:03 pm
"All of it is annoying," Akuro said walking away. "There's no piece at all, I need this vacation, the sooner we get out of here the better. Lilith, are you alright? That happened pretty quickly, I didn't think they would attack me for awhile. The plane crash must have attracted them."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:27 pm
Lilith smiled and nodded"Yes the sooner the better". She examined her arms and her body thoroughly and shook her her"I'm fine...I'm a tough girl".  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:52 pm
"I suppose you are," Akuro said.
He stopped at the train station and bought two tickets before handing one to Lilith.
"From what I hear there's a place then there's my cabin then yours. You'll see when we get in."
He walked towards the train handing the conductor his ticket before climbing on  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am
Lilith took her ticket and followed after him, curious to see what he was talking about. Her ears stayed slightly lowered against her head as she followed him.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:47 am
Akuro climbed on and looked to his right, he took a step over to let Lilith in and pointed to the other side of the train.
"You're going to the other side of the train, I'm going this way, meet in the middle car for dinner but go ahead and find a place to sleep for now. I'll meet you there once I'm done."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 pm
Lilith turned to begin walking and turned to look at him for a moment"Don't be late for dinner..", it sounded like a playful scolding as she walked away. Her tail swayed lightly as she walked down her direction, looking at the small cabins as she went. She found it a bit intimidating to be by herself at the moment, but she knew she had to be at least a bit dependent.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Akuro ignored the comment and walked towards the engine, he scanned the faces in the room as the train started moving, he reached the front car then turned and doubled back.
"Seems safe enough," he said heading back towards the rear cars.
"Lilith!" He cupped his hand over his mouth and called out to her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games