Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:04 am
((Yay!! . . . postness in the other RP's? *puppy eyes*))

Ryan felt her nearly melt and supported her a bit more as he stepped deeper into the lake, trying not to fall over. His eyes were closed so he hadn't noticed the newcomer either.

Silyera smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "The kingdom will be fine without me for a while. I missed you too much . . . I don't like being away from you for too long." she said, giving him sort of a pouty look herself. "Did you find your brother yet?" she asked, mostly to change the subject, and not noticing the two figures in the lake.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:12 am
(X-x yeah, sorry. I was distracted by an interactive story. X_X *been working on Damsel for about twenty mins* ANti-smartness. )

Giacare felt himself being kissed on the forehead and smiled more at the words. At the question, he nodded before realization crossed his expression, "Ryan! Brilyra! Come over here!" He was smiling excitedly, looking like the eager child whose form he was trapped in.

Brilyra heard the yell and pulled away, seeing a beautiful woman beside Giacare..who seemed rather excited. "Do you know her, Rye?" she asked as she disengaged herself for him and took his hand, moving towards the shore.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:18 am
Silyera then noticed the two in the lake and watched as they stopped their kissing and looked at her. She smiled in return, placing a hand on Giacare's head as she looked down at him, glad that he had found his beloved brother. "I am glad." she said softly, continuing to smile.

Ryan shook his head as he also headed towards shore and seeing the woman place her hand on Giacare's head made him reach for his sword. "But if she tries anything . . ." he muttered protectively, letting the sentence hang.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:29 am
Brilyra walked onto the shore and then over to Giacare, smiling at the woman since Giacare didn't seem bothered by her. "Hello, I am Brilyra, this is my husband Ryan." She had no problem introducing him as her husband..and in fact, it made her want to giggle.

Giacare felt the hand on his head and was reminded of his height issue..drat all..but he smiled up at her anyway, "It's wonderful..after all this time.." As the others came closer, he pointed for clarification, "Ryan is my brother, Brilyra is my sister-in-law. And this," he took hold of Silyera's hand and pressed a kiss to it since he could not wrap his arm around her waist, "Is my wife, Silyera." Giacare beamed as he introduced her, although he was hoping for Ryan to like her as well..it was a brother thing, he supposed.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:38 am
Ryan blushed lightly and then hearing that the woman was Giacare's wife, blushed a bit more. And here he had been thinking that she was an enemy. "Nice to meet you." he said, bowing to her.

Silyera smiled at him. "Same to you. I have been looking forward to meeting the brother Giac talked so much about." she said, moving her hand so that it was resting on Giacare's shoulder.

Ryan looked over at Giacare with a bit of a smirk. "'talked so much about' eh?" he asked, a bit smug about the fact.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Giacare leaned into her hand and at Ryan's words and smugness, he blushed a little. Actually, he'd talked incessantantly about Ryan when he'd gotten the chance..eager to share memories and feelings about his little brother to her..he'd missed Ryan so much, it had been good to have someone to share that with. "Oh shush, squirt. I can't help it if you forgot about me." He gave a light shrug, though at his own words..a flicker of hurt flared inside of him. Ryan had thought he was dead..but still..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 am
Ryan's face fell. "I didn't forget about you Giac . . . I . . . I just . . . I didn't know what to think at that time other than . . ."

Silyera's eyes widened in realization. "You didn't think he would make it . . ." she said and then looked down at the ground, feeling horrible about what her people had done. Split up two brothers just for the sake of amusement . . . and after she had developed feelings for Giacare, she had apologized to him over and over, sorry that her people had split him from his brother.

Ryan looked down at the ground, his thumbs in his belt loops. "Bingo." he muttered sullenly, kicking a rock.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:01 am
Giacare watched as his brother's face fell because of his tactless words. And then Silyera's clarification only seemed to make it worse. "Ryan.." His voice was soft as he looked up at his brother, wishing he could properly comfort the other. And as if somehow knowing, Brilyra flicked magick in his direction.

Giacare could feel magick around him, and his form shifted, going back into his adult form. He cast a glance at Silyera, I..need to speak with him..but I will be back soon my love, and then I can greet you properly. He grinned, his meaning clear before he suddenly shifted into gryffin form and darted forward, lifting his head and using both it an a paw to launch Ryan onto his back, catching him so that Ryan was straddling him. Hang on, little brother. With that, Giacare took to the air, sorting out how he hoped for this to end up.

Brilyra watched the unfolding events and knew that Giacare would want to speak to Ryan..and doubted he'd want to do it while stuck as a child. So she undid the spell and then watched as Giacare grew, shifted, and then made off with her husband. She looked at them in the sky a moment before they were out of view and then turned to Silyera with a chuckle, "Men."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:16 am
"WHOA!!" Ryan yelped as he was launched onto his brother's back. He didn't need to be told twice when Giacare said to hang on. He was holding on for dear life.

Silyera smiled. "I feel guilty." she said, looking after Giacare and Ryan. "I'm a bit jealous of your husband. Giac cares so much about his 'baby brother.'" she said, though she was still smiling. "I tell you now. You married into a family of very caring men." she said turning back to Brilyra.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:28 am
Giacare let out a shrill laugh, Surprised ya, little brother? Guess I got my revenge after all. His tone was amused, but he was paying attention and ready to assist his brother if necessary.

Brilyra blinked at the words before smiling, "I'm glad. I'd hate for it to be any other way.." She looked to Silyera, "Giacare told us a bit about you as well..how wonderful you are, and sweet, and beautiful, and intelligent. And of course," she winked,"How much fun bedtime is..heh, He's utterly in love with you."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:34 am
Silyera laughed. "I'm glad to know that I'm on his mind as well." she said and chuckled a bit at the bedtime statement. "I don't know if he told you anything about this, but I've noticed that Giacare becomes a complete klutz when he notices that I'm around . . ." she said and then laughed again. "Well . . . except in an actual battle. Then nothing can break his concentration." she said and gave a bit of a dreamy sigh.

Ryan tugged on a bit of Giacare's fur. "Oh shush." he said with mild amusement. "So where are we going?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:48 am
Brilyra grinned, "He mentioned something to that effect." At the dreamy sigh in regards to his battle prowess, she smiled, "You love him too, don't you." But it was more statement than question.

Giacare gave a little yelp as his fur was tugged on, Watch it you, or I might accidentally drop you, he teasingly threatened. At the question, he paused before answering as he lowered and stopped in a clearing filled with jasobams, long petal-ed flowers ranging in shades of blue and green, sometimes turquoise and very beautiful. Their scent was soothing and relaxing..and it seemed a good place to talk. He landed and lowered so that Ryan could get off, playfully ruffling the other's hair with a paw before shifting, his hand still on Ryan's head but human now, "A field of jasobams, little brother." Giacare smiled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:52 am
Ryan looked around in awe, suddenly feeling very . . . not at peace, but peaceful . . . as he inhaled the scent of the flowers. "Wow." was all he could get out.

Silyera smiled, blushing lightly. "Is it that obvious?" she asked with a giggle. "Oh, of course I love him . . . and I am estatic that he loves me as well . . ." she said, looking up at Brilyra, a very calm and happy smile on her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:08 am
Giacare chuckled as he tugged Ryan forward, he'd landed near a tree and he leaned against it now while bringing Ryan down to his lap, holding him as he'd held him when they were younger. He was grinning playfully at first as he ruffled his brother's hair, and then his expression softened to something more serious, "I think it's time we had our brotherly talk, Ryley." The one that had been due since the day they'd gotten seperated.

Brilyra chuckled, "That's good, you make a lovely couple after all..especially now that he's grown up a bit," she winked.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:13 am
((So . . . very . . . late . . . *diez*))

Silyera smiled amusedly. "Ah yes, I did get a bit of a laugh out of that. I figured it was either you or Ryan who had changed him, but Ryan doesn't really give of any magickal trails like you and Giacare. I wonder . . . how long ago did Ryan reunite with Giac?" she asked.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "No. Our talk is way overdue. It's high time that we had that brotherly talk." he said with a chuckle, ruffling his brother's hair back.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games