Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:13 pm
"Huh?" Synthic was about to tell her something in the lines of 'that can't possibly happen' but she knew better than that, "So...There's wandering spirits here? Do you think a shack like this would block them out, or is there some kind of barrier around this place to keep them out?" Synthic looked over to the bed when she asked that question.

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"Because there are." Durithill replied simply, his eyes shifting over to the girl and rabbit when they reentered the house. "There's a reason they're called the 'Damned' Woods, girl." He still didn't trust the rabbit. He didn't trust the other adults, for that matter. In fact, he was starting to wonder if he could even trust Renata. "Yes, I have magical wards up to repel them. But considering you don't trust me, feel free to cast your own barriers." he said to Sythic.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:19 pm
"It's not that I don't trust you...I don't have any magical abilities so I don't have any way to repel spirits. I can't even see them. And I honestly don't know why I had jumped in the way of your attack..." Synthic said. She figured it was a wish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 pm
Daniel looked about. He could feel the undead spirits as well. This place gave him the creeps. He turned to Renata. "What were you doing out there anyways?" He asked curiously. It was weird to just go out like that.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:34 pm
"I was, talking to Drek, the tree spirit right out there..." she said softly, in respect to the dying guardian. Renata sighed. He was being a little... meanish. She didn't blame him of course, she knew she was an annoying kid who only caused trouble for everyone else and seemed to be a burden for who ever she met. Still her feelings hurt a bit that he was acting so. She couldn't help, but to sigh as she took a seat in the far corner, knees pulled to her chest. She just wanted a break for once. Not worry about someone getting hurt, dying, because of her. Didn't want to have to think about things that hurt. Didn't want to feel burdened by the weight of how ever many thousands of lives depended on if she stayed away from Zen. She hadn't been a real kid since, what, she was seven? When was sh allowed to just be a kid? Or had she already missed out on the smiles and laughter; the fun part of life?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:50 pm
Daniel raised an eyebrow. He knew it. "So you can talk to the tree spirits?" He asked. He had always had the suspicion she could. Probably because it was something he already knew. Yes, something that he knew a long time ago. Someone he knew a long time ago for that matter. Could Renata be..? "Renata, where did you grow up again?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:00 pm
"Well until t- in the heart of Serenity Forest until I was about seven and a half or so... why?" She asked looking up from her knees curiously. Where was he going with this? Of course- she had thought she knew him... but of course, she had repressed those memories..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:08 pm
So he was right. Suddenly some of his hazy memories were clearing. He was remembering some of his childhood now. "I remember a friend. She came from the heart of Serenity Forest when I still lived in a village on the coast of the forest. She used to visit me a lot. Yes.. her name was... Rennie." He said as he looked to Renata. Was she really his long lost friend? He didn't know anymore, but he decided to speak his mind anyways. "I'm sorry, I just got a small flashback. You probably don't know what I'm talking about." He said with a sigh.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:14 pm
Ren nearly choked on air- if that was possible. "No way," she said under her breath. "Your- wait, than, your. I can't believe it that was you?!" Renata half laughed so stupefied by this sudden discovery. "If your talking about a strange little girl who couldn't even speak this language when she first met you than I think your looking at her,' she said with a small bewildered laugh. She couldn't believe it. "LIttle Danny," she couldn't help but to whisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:27 pm
Daniel gave out a bright smile. "Yes, I remember. I helped your learn this language. You were my best friend." He said happily. This discovery was the best he had found for awhile. He couldn't believe it was actually her. But then he remembered the fire that broke out one night. It had been the cause of their departures. "I thought you died in the fire that broke out on your area of the forest!" He said as he ran to hug Renata. He was happy his best friend was still alive. He didn't want to talk about the fire too much because it must of been tragic for her.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:28 pm

Durithill scowled as the pair realized that they were old childhood friends. That was just great for them, wasn't it. He hadn't had any friends when he had been growing up. He'd been all alone sicne the day he was born. Even his mother had been more of a figurehead than an active member in his life. But he let them talk for now because they weren't bothering him. Well they were, but he was in too much pain to complain about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:45 pm
Renata couldn't help but hug him back with a small smile. He had grown taller than her; no fair, they had been the same height. "You were my only friend," she admitted. Shaking her head she figured she should explained. "No... I.. I need to tell someone the truth.." she said lowering her voice softer, pain tinting the corner of her eyes. She hadn't spoken of that night since, but she trusted no one here to laugh or mock her if the knew. "I didn't die.. though, I really wish I had that night," she heard herself say.

"My dad,"
she started to explain. "Was like me; he was the only other wish granter at the time and well... people found him..." she said her voice shaky. She knew she had to tell someone sometime. In all these years she hadn't told a single soul what had happened that night. No one probably knew besides herself and it was a hard burden to carry for all these years. Alone and by herself. "I didn't tell you, I never told anyone actually, but somehow they knew... they came in the dead of night. It was a pretty moon too..." she remembered like it was yesterday. She had to close her eyes, to even continue, "they... slaughtered Mimi... Zuard... Jasper..." she went on to say her voice hauntingly thin. Jasper... he and Ren had been twins... they had been so close too... "right in front of us... and he... my dad wouldn't come out... apparently what they wanted was worse than letting them all... die..." she said feeling tears creep up in her eyes now. "So they... they did... things to Zayne, Vivian and I... Vivian was only two. a baby.... but the fire started when... well you probalby knew but my mom was a tree guardian... they set her on fire... and... well the fire spread fast. But not before my dad.. he thought he could stop it by killing himself and letting these men realize their hopes were gone when he killed himself right there at their feet," she said, her hands trembling as she spoke. Blood... had splattered over her cheeks mixed with tears and blood of her own that night. "But somehow it slipped... and they realized I was just like my dad," okay, she was crying now. "So they just... took me... I don't even know what happened to Zayne or little Vivian or who died that night in the fire... nothing... " she said her voice so soft and lip trembling she let her head sag a bit. She had finally told someone.. And now she was crying tears down her cheeks. Like she had just relived it behind her own eyes. She had barely let a tear slipped since after that night... so many years ago. She hadn't been back... never had the chance to go see...

forgottenmemory13

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Durithill scowled listened quietly to the girl's tale. It was indeed a sad one. "At least your father died for a reason..." Durithill muttered, the cold gaze fading from his eyes. He couldn't exactly be mad at a young girl who was crying. And he still thought they shuold kill the rabbit, but now wasn't exactly the time to mention that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:58 am
Synthic overheard the story and walked away. It was a story worse than her own. She had lost her parents when they experimented on Kir. Kir was only a fetus at the time. He sent out a mental wave that completely drove her parents insane. She watched them as they killed themselves for no reason at all. She was around ten at the time. She remembered how she cried for months afterwards, and none of the scientists would try and help her. Eventually they threatened to cage her in the quarantine chamber if she didn't stop crying. After a week trapped in a room filled with test subjects screaming and scratching at her, the only normal one there, Synthic stopped crying. She never cried again until she discovered Kir was still alive.
Synthic had no siblings, but she did have a few cousins that lived in the Academy. She was training one of them. He never called her 'Synthic,' but 'Ms. Hunter.'
Synthic leaned against the wall and looked lost in thought.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 am
Some Might Say...
Natalia was silent. She didn't know what to make of this story. The fact that there had been a second Fount... Well, it didn't surprise her as much as the fact that the Fount had been just like this one. She hopped over to the girl and gave her a small lick as if trying to console her.
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games