Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm
((Bump!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:22 am
((*cry* Why must I bump so much?!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:56 pm
((BUMP!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:45 pm
(Because I'm...lacking in attention span? X_X>>>*throws a cookie* Get it Mousey! *master of distraction* ^__^) (o-O I didn't get the line about father being her father..as in..she doesn't want him to take a fatherly role?)

Kraelyn wasn't exactly happy to have the damned oink giggled at, but at least she wasn't bothered by him. He noted that she called for her mother and not her father.

Jyrek grinned and then turned, seeing his daughter, at least it appeared to be..and a piggish version of...the boy. Kraeyln. He was on them in an instant, raising in his beastish form to look down at them before he sniffed Shelby and then nearly sighed in relief as he wrapped his big, furry arms around Shelby. "It's her, Emika." he growled out as he hugged her a little tighter and Kraelyn by extension before he pulled back and looked down at her in concern. "Are you alright, Shelby? Did he hurt you? What happened to Kraelyn?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:27 pm
((It made sense at the time that I wrote it, but now, I have no idea what I was trying to say! T-T . . .))

Shelby stiffened as her father came to them and then relaxed in relief as he hugged her. She buried her face in his fur for the moments that she was against him.

Emika felt relief flood through her. "Thank the Gods . . ." she muttered and then joined them, hugging Shelby as well, though she didn't pull away, instead, as Jyrek questioned her daughter she kissed Shelby's head and stroked her hair, glad to have her daughter back.

Shelby looked at her father. "I'm okay, I'm not hurt and . . . Gorgo did this to Kraelyn . . . since . . . he took my place and Gorgo said that . . . he would make him half of what he was . . . this . . . this is the result . . ." she said holding Kraelyn tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:16 pm
(My bad. I'll try to be active in all of them again. X-x *pats head* Sorrrrrriiieeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you're a doll for not whacking me upside the head with a hard object! <3)

Jyrek looked to Kraelyn, "You took my daughter's place?..Why? After what she's done to you..you would sacrifice yourself for her?"

Kraelyn looked down a moment, before looking back up with a short glance at Shelby before speaking to Jyrek. "I am Kraelyn Wanderer..I have no family, and few friends to call my own..but Shelby..she is my friend..and I..want her to be my family..I love her." he finished softly to Jyrek's slightly widened eyes at the admission.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:44 pm
((*hides baseball bat* Of course I wouldn't whack you upside the head! ^-^ *whistles innocently*))

Emika smiled. "Told you so . . ." she murmured as she continued to hold her daughter. She was so glad that Shelby had found someone who loved her . . . and judging by the way Shelby continued to hold him, she loved Kraelyn back.

Shelby blushed quite a bit, but nuzzled her head against Kraelyn's. She felt sad that he had this form, but she was also glad that he just wasn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:55 pm
(o-o..what did you just hide? T__T.. *teary eyes* You weren't gonna whack me..were you..? *sniff*~?)

Kraelyn felt Shelby nuzzling against him and glanced to her, feeling ashamed of his current form..he couldn't ask Shelby to love him back if he was stuck this way..she deserved better..."I'm sorry.." he murmured, trying not to let Emika and Jyrek hear although it was rather impossible given Emika's close proximity and Jyrek's beast hearing.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 pm
((I hid nothing! And of course I wasn't! . . . uh . . . LOOK! *points* DISTRACTION! ^-^))

Shelby shh'd him gently and then looked to her mother and father. "Can I talk to Kraelyn alone?" she asked softly.

Emika nodded and then released Shelby. "Go ahead." she said and then went over to Jyrek and started to pull him away a bit.

Shelby headed up to her room, still carrying Kraelyn. She kicked the door closed before setting him down on her bed and then sitting down next to him. "What are you sorry about Kraelyn?" she asked softly. "You saved me, you shouldn't be apologizing . . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:16 pm
(o-o what?! WHERE! *looks around desperately* *knocks out equilibrium* Soomanylights.)

Kraelyn heard that and glanced to her, being carried to her room and then set on the bed as she sat beside him. He looked up at her and had to look away.."I don't regret saving you..I would do it again..every time..but..I can't ask you to love me like this..if I'm stuck this way..you deserve better.." he said with his chubby face in a downcast expression and his piggy ears folded a bit against his head.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:34 pm
((Lols. ^-^))

Shelby looked at him and then hugged him tightly. "Kraelyn . . . I don't love you because of how you look . . . I love you because of who you are . . . you're chilvelrous . . . you're brave . . . you really made me re-think my . . . predjudice against males . . . If you are really bothered by your appearance, I'll try everything I can to return you back to normal . . . But that's not why I love you . . ." she told him and then lay her head on his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:41 pm
Kraelyn felt himself being hugged tightly and blinked. At the words, he felt his heart warm and despite himself, tears welled up his eyes as he wrapped his chubby little arms around her as best he could, leaning his head against hers. "Shelby..thank you..you're wonderful." he said as he closed his eyes a moment, "I love you so much.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:56 pm
Shelby smiled and then giggled a bit. "I dunno if it'll work, but I could change you into a puppy again if it'll make you feel better." she said softly, for the first time, asking if he wanted to be changed, and thinking that he might feel better in a form that he was already familiar with . . . plus she liked small furry animals . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 pm
Kraelyn considered his offer before looking at her with a concerned expression. "But what if it hurts you somehow..? Isn't mixing magicks dangerous, Shel?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:11 pm
Shelby frowned. "I don't care. If it'll make you feel better, I'm willing to risk it . . ." she said softly and then kissed his head lightly. "I just want you to be happy . . ."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff