Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:35 pm
"Oh, you let Milliana out?" She asked when she saw the kitten in Trucy's arms. At Felicja's comment, she just coughed and said nothing else.

"I guess you worked it out. Things seemed kind of bad when you left..." Apollo noted, noticing them holding hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:08 am
Trucy looked down at Milliana and then back at Magdalena. "Uh-huh. I hope it's okay, she seemed like she was lonely."

"Hmm, yeah, Kinda of. A good resolution, huh?" She wondered aloud, "I bet a lot of people herd it!"

"I'd think so. It was quite bold, wasn't it?" Miles looked back at Magdalena again, a confession like that was something he would have never expected from her.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:23 am
"Oh, yeah! It's fine! I don't mind!" Magdalena said, addressing Trucy. But when Felicja and Miles spoke she started to realize what a strange and reckless thing she had done. It did what it was supposed to do, but....

"It really was. I haven't known you long, but it didn't seem like something you'd normally do..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:43 am
Trucy was keeping her self occupied scratching Milliana behind the ears.

"That's what makes it such a significant action." Miles answered, well aware of Magdalena's sudden uncertainty.

"Anyway, I suppose it's all in the past now. Remember the good and not the bad." Felicja tilted her head to the side and smiled optimistically.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:48 am
"You say that but I'm sure there's a ton of people wondering who that crazy woman was..." She muttered, thought loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I don't think they think you're crazy... Just... a little weird at most..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:59 am
"Well then, it's none of their business. Don't let it get to you." Miles answered in an attempt to reassure her.

"Hey, it wasn't that strange. I've seen weirder." She blinked, speaking in a bored tone as to stress her point. She laughed a little. "If you really think about it, it's sweet actually."

"I think so too!" Trucy piped up, smiling back at them.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:08 am
"Mrph.... I... Guess... But still, it was embarrassing..." When she said this she rested her head against Miles' back to hide her face.

Because no one was paying attetion to her anymore, Milliana was getting restless again and reeeally wanted to see what that thing on Apollo's head was.

"Well you don't have to be too embarrassed. It's not like you'll ever really see those people again anyway." Apollo said, trying to make her less embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:22 am
"... Either way, its done. Why dwell in the past of seven minutes ago?" His said with dull optimism, he wanted to move off of it so that Magdalena wouldn't experience any further embarrassment.

Trucy nodded, agreeing with Apollo. "That's right!" She didn't like seeing her experiencing such mental discomfort, it was unnerving.

"I can almost be certain that your actions will not be er, 'regretted' much longer." Felicja added.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:29 am
"It's not really regret... but... You're right," she said with a sigh. To change the topic, she turned to Trucy and Milliana. "You seem to really like her, huh, Trucy?" She commented with a smile.

"She's been saying how she wants to use the cat in her magic."

"Really? Magic? WHat kind?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:50 am
Trucy nodded, suddenly very excited. "What kind? Only the best, I am a professional magician after all." She boasted, "Can't you tell?"

"I suppose it explains the outfit." Felicja mused aloud, taking note of the girls extravagant getup.

"Children's magic?" Miles mumbled in amusement, clearly missing the point of the word professional.

"No, no! They're first class illusions!" She assured him, "Escaping death traps, making things disappear, bullet catching, card tricks. I'm all for them."

"Amazing!" She started, ".. I hope you can make things reappear too." Felicja laughed.

"Of course!" Trucy nodded again. "I could turn little Milliana into a tiger!"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 am
"I'd prefer it if Milliana stays how she is... She's hard enough to handle at this size!" She said with a laugh. "Wow! Do you have somewhere you perform? I'd love to see your show!"

"If you go then you'll probably see the Amazing Mr. Hat and the Magic Underwear."

"Magic underwear...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:43 am
"I sure do! Stop by the Wonder Bar some time." Trucy answered Magdalena with a smile. "Of course, they're my signature items!"

"Magic whats..?" Miles looked confused, hardly able to fathom anyone let alone a young girl go gallivanting about with their underwear on display.

"They act as a perpetual pocket!" Trucy giggled, "I don't want to ruin the surprise.."

"Geez, that's interesting!" Felicja laughed unsure of what to think, "Can't wait."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:55 am
"Well, it sounds like an interesting show!! When's your next show?" She asked excitedly. She always liked magic.

"I'm not sure you can ruin the surprise of the Magic Underwear...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:05 am
Trucy laughed at Apollo's comment and then answered Magdalena. "Actually, it's not for a few days. Three actually, at 6 PM!" She replied, "I hope you'll be there."

"Sounds cool." Felicja smiled, "Can't wait!"

"It does sound worth checking out." Miles replied, seeing how Magdalena seemed all for the idea.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 am
"Okay! Awesome! I am so there!" she said enthusiastically, punching her fist into the air. Almost immeditatly she realized what she did and coughed. "Erm, I mean... I'll be happy to go."

"...You really like magic don't you...?" Apollo asked, taken aback by her enthusiasm.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games