Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:34 pm
(O-o that IS lame. o_O Hmm..Lenoir, (len-wahR) O-o hmm..it's up to you..I'm thinking of making him a bit bigger role as the son of Galigyn, the Ioron God of Mischief and Illusion. (*Ioron is my created world) o-O Lenoir is the God of Chaos and Trickery. Dimitri would know of them both by reputation, since they are very real and many illusionary mages pray to Galigyn. But he wouldn't know of them personally)

Derrick considered this a moment, "Do you think it could be that rival of yours? What's his name?" But if so, why help Dimitri gain a body by bringing the necklaces back?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:42 pm
((I remember now! lol. That's the name of a town near the one I just moved from, only they pronounce it len-orr...lol))

Dimitri shook his head. "No...I don't think so. That's not his style," he said thoughtfully. "Besides...he would have done everything in his power to make sure I never saw the necklaces. There's a story of a God of Chaos. I think his name...his name is Lenoir. From the stories, this seems like the work of him or one of his followers."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 pm
(O-o really? That's excitements abounds! Hahah ^__^ )

"B-I-N-G-OoO!" A voice chimed as a man standing on the ceiling smiled down at them. It wasn't clear how long he'd been there, but he was responding to Dimitri's last words. "It's been so long since someone's said my name. These lands have too many mortals. Such a pity that, but you. You are a wizard of the older times, it's wonderful." The man jumped down from the ceiling and alighted on his feet as lightly as a feather, "Dimitri of Galvorn, I acknowledge thee." he said with a little half bow and crooked grin as he looked right at the dog in Dimitri's arms. By saying he acknowledged the other, he was giving Dimitri a sign of magickal respect.

Derrick watched this with slightly wide eyes, and Lenoir caught on.

His crooked grin widened, "I am Lenoir, son of Galigyn, and the God of Chaos and Trickery, son of Mischief and Illusion."

User Image (Lenoir)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:06 pm
(( biggrin ))

Dimitri watched the spectacle of Lenoir. "So you have been behind all this?" he said in confirmation. "What brings you here, besides causing chaos in the lives of innocent people?" he said, a hint of annoyance in his voice.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:11 pm
Lenoir raised a brow, "Now now, if thy tongue be sharper than a blade, beware of you ye draw upon." he chuckled, "I had hoped to help you, but it seems you are not welcoming what I have done..or have you forgotten so soon that twas not chaos but trickery I have done. The necklaces found young Jaime and Darren, and now they are young lovers. The necklace found you both, and now you are only Rowdy no longer. If you'd like, I can undo all that I have done. And you may take your place as the unspeaking canine companion of Derrick once more." Amusement danced in his eyes, although his tone had a slightly chastising edge, as though speaking to an unruly child.

Derrick watched the other in wonder, fascinated by his appearance and slight displays of magick. There was a little smile on his face, despite Dimitri's annoyance, and he found Lenoir's words reasonable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:19 pm
"No!" Dimitri said quickly, before clearing his throat, though it sounded like a low growl. "No, that will not be necessary. I apologize for my curtness, but you can imagine, not talking for ne'er a century could cause one to lose one's social skills," he said politely but with a hint of apology.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Lenoir laughed suddenly, a throaty, jolly sound, ""I think your skills are well enough, Dimitri." He kneeled down, squatting as he looked to Dimitri and scratched his head a bit with a kind smile. "Don't worry. I am only cruel to those who deserve it, and you have been a good man..and dog, your life throughout. You will always have my favor, little one. So speak as you like," he grinned again, "Excessively polite people and flatterers bore me." With a last scratch, he rose and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:01 pm
((Sorry...my stupid computer/internet is acting up and running slower than molasses in January during the Ice Age...))

Dimitri looked at Lenoir curiously. "Well...if you would like to help cause even more mischief...perhaps you'd like to help me find out where my body is," he suggested. "I know it would cause a bit of angst for whoever is possessing it now."

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 pm
(o-O That was a funny comparison! ^__^ <3 hahaha)

Lenoir raised a brow, "Dissembling is not something I am fond of either. I'm not stupid, nor can you trick a trickster." he chuckled. "But worry not..by your use of these necklaces, your future body will arrive." Lenoir stretched his arms above his head as he glanced into Derrick's bedroom before looking back at them. "For now, Derrick will take his shower, and you'll do your little bit with the necklaces..and then you will rest. Sleep is a promising thing." he chuckled.

Derrick watched the other, "So, you want to help Dimitri, right?"

Lenoir seemed amused and it danced in his eyes, "I will help as I may. But it is never a detriment to be in my favor. For now..I will watch and wait, and if you have need of me..you need only to speak my name." he bowed and grinned, and his body faded as the grin remained a moment before fading.

Derrick watched the other disappear before looking to Dimitri, "He's a little strange..but he seems..nice.." he said in slight surprise. He wasn't sure what really to say, but he knew that Lenoir had apparently been helping Dimitri. Anyone who helped Dimitri was alright by Derrick.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:21 pm
((lol thx. glad you liked it whee ))

Dimitri nodded. "I should count myself lucky to be in his favor, though," he said. "Not many are, and if you are not...well, it can make your life a bit troublesome," he added. He was wondering what Lenoir meant by his comment about sleep being promising. Was he just being ironic or was he alluding to something? Only time would tell with Lenoir.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:32 pm
(Liked it?! I'm framing it inside my mental shrine of awesomenezz!)

Derrick pondered that a moment and it did seem good to be in favor of a God. How powerful was he? He looked down to Dimitri and brushed a hand across his head before rising as he walked into the other room, turning on a light as he did so. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be out soon." he pressed a kiss to Dimitri's head and grinned, "Try not to have too much fun on my bed." Derrick chuckled as he set Dimitri on his bed by dumping him playfully out of the towel. With a wink and playful tug on Dimitri's ear, he went back into the bathroom and closed the door. A few moments later, the sounds of the shower water turning on could be heard.

Giamonde watched the scene before glancing to Dimitri. "Lenoir has given..you favor..are you..glad, Mitri?" he asked neutrally.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 pm
((wootage!!! *does the happy dance*))

Dimitri chuckled. "Not as much fun on your bed, but rather in it," he teased. He snapped his jaw happily as his ear was tugged. He jumped on the bed and watched Derrick lovingly as he disappeared into the bathroom. After the door was closed, Dimitri curled up on the bed resting against the pillows. He was a bit suprised to hear Giamonde speak. "Better in his favor than out," he said simply. "What's it to you, anyway?"

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 pm
(Do you have a happy dance? o-O)

Giamonde watched Dimitri curl up on the pillows and the easy affection he had with Derrick, his son. At the reply, he would have sighed had his body been capable of such a thing. "Just..asking..that's all I can do..like this.." but he didn't sound annoyed or petulant, just resigned, which was a good sign in a way. If he'd sounded annoyed or petulant, it would have been like whining or blaming Dimitri, by being resigned about it, he was acknowledging that he'd earned it and wasn't complaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 pm
((I do biggrin And Giamonde as a turtle makes me think of Eeyore when he speaks!!!))

Dimitri nodded in understanding. "Gia...really...what happened? How did you wind up such a slobbering drunkard?" he asked, concerned for him. "I realize due to the silence binding, you can't tell me everything, but just say as much as you can."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:01 pm
(YAY! O-o GASPETH! You're right! Is he your favorite Pooh character? o-O)

Giamonde grimaced as much as a turtle could at the drunkard bit. He seemed about to speak before pausing and muttering darkly, "Damn her..I don't..know what..I can't speak.." he snapped his turtle mouth in the air before speaking again. "Ayla..knew..what happened to..you..she and..her partner.." whose name he could not speak. "She thought she had..what she wanted..and when I found out..what happened to..you..I tried to come..I wanted to help..I swear, Mitri..you were one..of only three people..I counted a true friend..but she found out..and changed me into the toad..again..I could do nothing..and then..Elryn came..he broke the..toad transformation..he didn't mean..to betray you..and then the necklaces-"

He was cut off by a loud ribbit as his body changed again, the curse of silence seemed to include his transformation into a toad. The turtle shell melded as his skin went from leathery to rubbery, and where had sat the turtle was now a toad. Giamonde ribbeted in anger before exhaling glumly as he looked to Dimitri and gave a helpless shrug.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games