Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Rick continued walking down the hallway like nothing was wrong, "This place has changed a lot since my creation," He commented quietly. Then he stopped. His original self recognized one of the scientists that was walking his way. It was his wife. Perfect. Bodily contact was fine when you are married. He would infect her first.
But he hesitated like he wasn't sure if that was such a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Lydia looked between Rick and the other scientist, her eyes wide again, but it was impossible to tell what she was thinking or feeling. She wanted to warn the woman about what had happened to Rick, but she knew she wouldn't be believed. She might even be put under more treatment and other bad things like that.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Leonard glared at the other experiment, to keep her in line, the glare made it obvious. if she said a word, she would go the way of the other guard.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 pm
Rick stepped forward, "Hey," He said as naturally as he could.
"Rick, I was so worried. I knew your lab was close to that freak explosion. Are you hurt?" The woman asked in worry.
"I'm fine," Rick said and walked closer to her. Finally they were within arm's reach. He stroked some hair from his wife's face, "And you weren't hurt I see," He commented, "Undamaged," He smiled a little, with a hint of his usual evil. However the woman seemed too relieved to notice the small change in Rick's behavior.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm
"Please..." Lydia mumbled, quietly. It would have been hard for Rick and his wife to hear her, but not impossible. She didn't seemed concerned by Leonard's glare.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas was sitting quietly in a room with Desmona at the academy when things suddenly started happening. Well maybe not so quietly, as every now and then he would pass his fingers of the strings of his trusty guitar and elicit a beautiful cry from the stringed instrument, and technically Desdemona was in control of Desmona's body at the moment. But that didn't matter, as suddenly there was an explosion was inside the academy, somewhere near the quarantine chambers, if Psadas had to guess. Oddly though, he barely moved as the building shook and the wall to the right of them collapsed suddenly, leaving a pile of debris and summoning a cloud of dust and smoke. Psadas played a few final notes and sighed before standing up and shifting Delila so she would rest on his back. "I suppose we should go check that out." he joked lightly to the emotionless mask on the figure beside him, although he knew it would do no good. The demon in the crystallis never broke a small, which was one of the many reasons Psadas disliked the thing.

It wasn't long before the sound of guards yelling, tranquilizers and crossbows being fired, and explosions filled the air. Not that it phased Psadas any. It wasn't necessarily that Psadas was not afraid, but rather he didn't seem to care that much. What happened would happen, and far be it from him to try and change that. So he walked casually towards the quarantine chambers, almost as if taking a liesurly stroll. It wasn't long before he arrived, but things were still in a state of chaos. Guards were yelling and trying to force experiments back into cages, experiments were screaming and trying not to be forced into cages, and the whole place was in a state of disarray. "You two, you're hunter's, right?" a guard said suddenly, causing Psadas to look over at him. "Could you go check that way for any escaped experiments?"
"Sure thing, friend." Psadas said with a small chuckle as he walked in the direction the guard indicated, simply assuming that Desdemona would follow him. There weren't many guards in this area, which meant it wasn't long before he encountered a man who appeared to be a scientists, accompanied by two experiments and another scientist. "Well, hello there friends. Taking these two back to the chambers?" he questioned with a small laugh.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:58 pm
Rick turned to look at the new person, "Leonard here is not an experiment. He's a guard of this Academy. A hunter like you should know better," He said it with a bit of distaste.
Rick's wife then noticed that Rick was acting a little oddly. She watched him in worry.
"Take this child back. She can't seem to get her eyes off me," Rick said, motioning to Lydia.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Lunair laid his hand on the runt's shoulder, the left one of course, leaving the odd right one to hand, and sparked a little energy on her shoulder, through the clothing in a small spot. it would barely hurt if at all, but it would be a good warning.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Lydia inched away from the newcomers. She didn't want to go back, not at all. Then she would feel like a sitting duck, waiting for Rick or any of the other scientist to do as they pleased. Then she looked up at Leonard when he stopped her and she frowned at him. Now, she couldn't do anything.

((edited))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Leonard let his hand off of her, and glared at her.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:53 pm
"The creature has to go back to the quarantine chambers. Let her go back to her friends," Rick said 'friends' a little differently than he should.
"...Honey...?" Rick's wife was really starting to worry now.
Rick looked to her again, "Now, where were we?" He asked and held her hands within his own.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:54 pm
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<333333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<33333 t h e g h o s t o f w h a t i o n c e w a s

-----------------------D e s d e m o n a
--------------------------------------b l o o d - a n d - t e a r s

The room was silent, that was, aside from the gentle strumming of Psadas' instrument, which Desdemona did not seem to register. To her, the entire room was some sort of industrial tranquility. She sat next to the musician, her posture erect with her hands folded in her lap. Her pale eyes were wide and vacant, but they stared intently at a certain point across the room it seemed. The entirely of the time that she had been sitting, she hadn't moved a muscle. Although she looked almost frail, her unique but familiar stature was rather solid. You could compare her to a machine. Built to work, but she had no emotions, no sense of time, and no preference of anything. Information was not opinionated, it was logged and unbiased, unless of course, the information she acquired was bias in the first place. She had no memories, just lines of text and stills locked within her mind. She was very human in every shape and form, but she was different in the sense that she lacked many things that defined an individual.

The explosion and abrupt crumbling of the wall was barely noticeably to her it seemed, for she calmly turned her head to fix her eyes upon the rubble, then to Psadas who threw in a comment. Her eyes moved once again, but they stayed within the vicinity of his face where his lips curled upward into a smile. That was something she did not understand, like many things, and she found it pointless. Without much of a response of any sort, she waited for Psadas to move, and close behind she followed due to the orders given by Desmona. Her strides were long, and her pace matched Psadas' exactly. She was barely a step behind. Desdemona's footsteps were silent and undetected due to the lack of shoes upon her feet. Her feet were bare which kept her stealthy and quick, but she hated things on her feet.

The yelling from the guards was not registered. Sure, she heard it, but Desdemona took no notice to it. She paid most of her attention to Psadas. She walked when he walked, paused when he did, but her eyes occasionally flickered around his body for any danger or harm. Her hands were pressed against her thighs, her arms forming the side of her body. Her attire was basically one long piece of material wrapped around her body. It curled around her chest and hung over one of her shoulders, then around her waist and hung loosely. Desdemona never did much movement, and therefore didn't need any particular attire. She wore what she desired, which was something that she didn't feel restricted in, for even clothing was something she preferred not to wear.

Her eyes shifted and fixed upon the scientists and approaching experiments. Without much thought, her body grew tense even as he began to speak with them. Desdemona's cold eyes registered the faces of each scientist and each prisoner, and the guard, and she logged their voices and appearance within her memory. As the conversation came to a close, which really, ended with a question from Psadas, she looked to him as if for instruction on what to do next, though it wasn't certain that she would follow it. However, according to how attentive she was being, she would probably do as instructed.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~r a n s o m - n o t e s - k e e p - f a l l i n g - o u t - o f - y o u r - m o u t h .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~m i d - s w e e t - t a l k , - n e w s p a p e r - w o r d - c u t - o u t s .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~s p e a k - n o - f e e l i n g . - n o , - I - d o n ' t - b e l i e v e - y o u .

t h e - s w e e p i n g - i n s e n s i t i v i t y - o f - i t - a l l
<333333<333333<333333<3333333333n o w - w a k e - u p , - m y - s i l e n t - g i r l ,
<333333333333<333333333333<333333<333333333333<333333333333t a k e - t o - f l i g h t , - l i k e - a - f o o l i s h - a n g e l . . .
<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333<333333<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333s i n g - m e - y o u r - f a n t a s y .  

Evil Fonist

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Lydia looked at Rick's wife from behind Rick's back and shaking her head, slowly. This was bad for that woman, very bad, and she couldn't do anything again. She wanted to stop this so much, but what could she do?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:17 pm
Leonard glared at the other experiment and grabbed her shoulder. "Come along, back to your space..."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm
Rick sighed. Finally the youngster would go.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games