Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Syn pulls out a cig. of his own special made. He doesn't smoke normally but he does every once and awhile. "So. How long ago did he blow up half the sound village?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm

katsuro glared at phi as he needed to know now. "well, if you listen and stop acting like you know everything, i am a exakatsuki member. i was only in there to keep my demon safe. is it acting fun when your akatsuki? once they got attack, there was my chance to quit and wait." he said sighing again. he then took the cig out of his mouth.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm

SynysterGatesRules
Syn pulls out a cig. of his own special made. He doesn't smoke normally but he does every once and awhile. "So. How long ago did he blow up half the sound village?"

katsuro look at syn and smirk. 'well, it was sand, and it was not so long ago. he is wanted dead or alive now." he said.

(sorry for the double. no one posted for some time yet.XD)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Detachi turned to the Akatsuki talking. "Look pal, I don't know who you are, but I wouldn't trust you like my blindspot! Now get out of here!" he shouted.

Detachi

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:02 pm

"Drop the stupid Cigar Syn. I can see you." Phi yelled. "Ok now, I saw you go into the akatsuki base and you were with the rock so the sand is not your village. Now take that lying frog out of your throat and fight with me."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:04 pm

*Hanzo put his arm in front of Phi*

"Phi, don't start a fight that's not needed and you I want you to leave I trust my friend. Leave now or we will use force"

Dark-Ninja70

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Detachi reached out and put a hand on phi's chest to stop him from getting any closer to Katsuro. "Stop Phi, save it for the others," he said.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:08 pm

katsuro turn on his neo byakugan on as he was getting mad now. "how stupid can you get. i would be attacking you right now if i was the damn akatsuki, so how about you get your a** out of your head and understand!" he said, yelling. it was like talking to monkeys that have no brains. he then walk to the gates and stand there. he needed to find raiden fast so he could kill him. "and do you really think you could take me on as well?" he said, still glaring at them. he then turn to hanzo and smirk. "i can see why you want me out. but i need to find raiden fast. for the sake of my village and cross my heart and die, if i try anything, i will leave." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Now Detachi was angery. He activated his Neo-Byakugan eyes. "You don't scare us! Now back off!" he threatend.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:10 pm

"Raiden not here. Now please leave." Phi points to the gate outside the village.

(you dont have to call me a monkey. crying )

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:13 pm

katsuro smirk at phi. "why do you want me to leave? i have some right to be here. i am a sanin of sand. i been threw more crap then you think." he said as he had his arms cross. "now. leave me be. i am waiting. if you want tot alk to someone go talk to the kazekage. he will tell you." he said as he turn down his neo byakugan. people like them makes him mad, thinking they know everything.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 pm

"I'll give you one last chance I'm telling you Raiden isn't here now leave and search elsewhere"

*He said calmly this guy didn't even slightly worry him*

Dark-Ninja70

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:16 pm

((You know, all three of us are Sannin.))
Detachi turned off his bloodline and waited.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:16 pm

"No, get out. You come here happy then now your worry and now your angry. Just go home, Raiden not here you get me. Your not entering our village and that final."

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:21 pm

katsuro gave out a huge sigh as they where not listening to him. he then got up and threw a kunai at everyone of there feet. "by god. fine. if you get killed, i'll be laughing at your corps. everyone of you if you all die. but if you do see raiden," he said, throwing a mic that only he could hear to hanzo. 'contact me by this, and i will come and help you if he is here. i will not give up until i get him. and when i do, i will grind his bones." he said as he flew in the air with his long black angel wings. he was mad on how they would not understand him. guess joining and leaving the akatsuki was a mistake now.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games