Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:08 am
Ravyn's eyes widened at his words. It's like he was reading my thoughts! ... He probably is... only one way to test it. As she thought of something mean to think about this strange boy in front of her, he revealed himself to not be human, at least not entirely. Holy...! What the heck?! "C-c-c-cat?!" She exclaimed.
Ravyn had a strange look cross her face. Her nose wrinkled and her eyes crossed. I'm al-al-aler- "Achi!" Ravyn sniffed and rubbed her nose to alleviate the tingling sensation. No wonder he smelled so funny...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:12 am
Caly looked a bit concerned when the young woman sneezed adn then called a gentle barrier between the cat adn her. "That should help at least a little." she offered softly, a faint smile. "I'm afraid magic can't do much when it comes to allergies."

She paused and then looked up at the young appearing cat demon. "It's nice to know there are still others about." she giggled a little. "My dear friend never let's me meet her siblings, though not all of them inherited the cat side of the gene pool." an amused glint was in her eyes as she looked between the two of them.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:25 am
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu grimaced at the sound of the word "cat" and looked around to see where a cat one. When he found out that they were talking about him, a low growl nearly escaped from his thraot. "I'm not a cat.." He muttered softly, keeping his anger down as he looked over at the girl and then sighed. "I'm actually a wolf demon.." He added and stared down at the floor.

Where he's from, to call a wolf a cat was a great insult, as wolves do not like cats and cats do not like wolves. However, since he was not in his home, he decided to let it slide for the first time. "I-it's a common mistake I guess.." He mumbled and then wrapped his long tail around his waist, thinking of what his father would say if he had heard this.

In an effort to change the subject, Masakazu looked over to the girl who snezzed. "I can read your thoughts." He replied with a slight smile. "It's a very good trait to have, but bad to go up against."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:31 am
((Hehe...oops. sweatdrop ))

Ravyn blushed. "Well, I've never come in contact with a wolf before...so I guess I'm allergic to you too then." Ravyn apologized with a sniff and a 'sorry.'
"Not much use hiding what I'm thinking then." Ravyn smiled. "I'm thinking that it's funny how a predator like a wolf is afraid of a little old spider." She giggled stuffily and rubbed her puffy yellow eyes, careful not to poke herself with her trusted weapons.

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 am
Caly blushed a bright red, realizing her mistake and curstied deeply, "I am sorry sir. i assumed incorrectly; forgive me." She normally didn't abase herself so much, but if his aura was any indication, he was quite powerful.

Not that she wasn't herself, but she didn't want anyone to truly know she was a new Great Mage. She still needed a lot more control and experience with her powers before she made some kind of announcement of her powers.

She was silent throughout the exchange between the two, striaghtening up once more, fidgeting with her dress as she did so. Good thing she managed to keep her mental shields up. She was a telepath as well adn it wouldn't do for someone other than Cy, vincent, Aeris and occasionally the Oracle Elf to read her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:41 am
Masakazu R. Chie

[Tis okay. It was avtually pretty funny. XP]

Masakazu meerly shook his head. "If you have never seen the dreaded Karge Spider Clan that resides in the same realm that I am from, then you do not know how terrifying these spiders can be.." He replied and then shuddered. "I'm well over six foot and they were twice my size! And then they have those larghe fangs that just hurt so badly when they pierced your flesh and..." Masakazu shuddered again and then looked to the other girl.

"Please do not call me sir. I may be old, but I'm not that old." Masakazu said with a smile as his taiol began to wag across the ground again.

[I have to go in a few.]

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:45 am
She tried not to giggle at what he said, though wished she never came across the said Spider Clan. Not that she would since she was part huiman and part elf.

"WEll, then perhaps I may call you something else? I am Calypso, Caly for short and what everyone calls me..." for the most part at least. she added mentally with a small sigh. She hoped that no one in the Market knew her for Princess Aristal of the Elves. "Though I would be quite sure you are older than I." she added softly with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:46 am
Ravyn shuddered at the thought. "And I thought humans were scary..." She muttered, all while knowing that keeping quiet wouldn't do any good.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:51 am
Masakazu R. Chie

"They are scary, believe you me. I know that much for a fact." Masakazu then turned to Calypso and nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I am much older than both of you." He replied and then tilted his head to the side. "Whats is it that you require of you, Calypso?" He asked with a low bow of respect.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:01 am
Ravyn watched the two entities interact silently. What is he getting at? What does he want? At least he stopped asking me about Memnon. She tilted her head to the side as she considered what she just thought. Crap, I am a complete and total idiot. Just kill me now, I am so stupid. She nodded with a thoughtful look on her face before sighing.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:03 am
((Bedtime for me after this post...and it also might take me a day or two to even get back to gaia...lol I'm doing this from my bro's lappy))

She muttered soemthing along the lines of six centuries adn then shook her head slightly, "I was merely curious about you. You looked new adn reminded me a great deal of my Clan's various members." she said with a faint smile, her expression warm adn welcoming.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:01 am
"Necropolis, eh?... Well, I guess I can come... I'm still not feeling my best, but, I can do that. Thank you again." Nero showed Chris a weak smile and headed off with her towards the direction of this "Necropolis".  

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:05 am
((hey Nero if you come back here then if you haven't already found the person you came to earth to save then wouldn't it be a twist that it was me? i saved you after you saved me or somehting like that))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 am
Blaize relaxed as soon as the angelic presence was gone. She turned her attention over to where Ravyn was, smiling. "Call if you need us Boss... I'll hear it." She smiled before walking over to where Ravyn and to others were, sniffing the air. "Eh?.... You.... You're a wolf then...?" She asked, grinning, as she looked up at the man. "I'm a pyro..." She snapped, a flame springing to life on her thumb.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:41 am
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu tilted his head to the side and smiled at the girl. "There is no need to kill yourself just because you can't help thinking around me. And thank you for reminding me about Memnon, but I'll let it go for now since you don't want to talk about it now." He repllied and then adressed Calypso again. "Who do I remind you of anyways?" However, when he asked the question, a thought popped up into his head.
"We haven't properly introduced ourselves yet!" He said randomly and then loooked at both of them as if he were waiting for one of them to go first.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games