Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:23 pm
"I am..." she paused looking into the woman's eyes while she was still bowed, "Loryn"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:27 pm
lutia smiles "welcome loryn.." she motions loryn to enter
"before you join you will need to pass a test"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:33 pm
"What test?" She asked, standing straight but not moving forward.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:21 am
Neo looked at Lori for a moment then picked her up and carried her over to a bed.
"If you don't stay here and rest you'll end up hurting yourself." he muttered then turned and left her to rest. They had left, the army that was trying to get into the base had been defeated. He knew that was a good thing because he could still stay here but he still wished that it didn't have to happen.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:58 pm
Justic moved into the building and came to the Lutia briefly "I believe these need a resting place" he stated pointing to the two containers filled with the fuzzy gretties.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:05 pm
lutia nodded "put them in a pen for a bit until we find a specific place for them"

she the pulled forth a remote and several metal balls began zooming about the room
and turned to loryn "i want you to destroy all of them without being hit"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:32 pm
Loryn moved quickly drawing her sword and slashing the balls quickly and they all fell to the ground unmoving. She gave a slight smile on her face. "That was easy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:55 pm
"Isn't it though?"

He entered the room quietly, his wings curled around himself, giving him the apperance of a regal man as he approached Lutia, a quiet smile on his face.

"I awoke a little late for the party, but I still managed to dispatch a few Greti's to rid myself of the grogginess."

((Sorry for the long absence, had a lot of stuff to deal with sweatdrop ))  

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:26 am
lutia smiled "not bad lets test how far you can go"
she pressed anothe button and new metal balls apeared boucing around the room at an increased rate going around lutia and the others as they targeted loryn
and turned to razriel "you missed all the excitment, though if your still a bit tired i may have something you can do to wake up"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:18 pm
His eyes lit up at the thought of a chance for more fun.

"Now that you mention it, I do still feel a bit sleepy."

He gave a coy smile.  

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:40 pm
lutia smiled
"perfect. we used to be allied with a clan known as tryvan before its members deserted and fled,
rumor is that they left many powerful weapons behind and other secrets in an underground vault.
now if that was all the circumstances it wouldnt be a difficult mission to acomplish however there are rumors about town that a new clan has taken up residence..."

she pulls from nowhere a small bag and pulls out a round device
"i want you to get into this secret vault and attach these miniature transport devices to what you find down there.
you may take care of the tresspassers however you wish but under no circumstances can you let them get ahold of the tryvan weaponry"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:05 pm
Loryn stayed in one spot and moved the sword around her cutting through the metal balls with ease. "Come on...anything hard?"  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:35 pm
lutia grinned at the chalenge "oh we've just started"
she pressed a button and a third set apeared this time firing orange paintballs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:45 pm
She smiled and moved quickly slashing the weapons. When she was down, orange painted dripped the sword. "Hey..."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:49 pm
lutia nodded impressed "alright now this one"
a new batch apeared without the amunition and soon desapeared though the sound of there movment about the room was aparent  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games