Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:17 pm
"I dunno...something about his body being destroyed and Miso getting him a new one or something. I think those two dated at some point and it failed. I dunno why Miso gets upset when I imply that he's gay if he dated Jaquelin...or Jack....or whatever." Smiling down at the shorter woman, she calls out "So what is it that you're able to do....I mean besides annoy and intimidate your little brother..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:22 pm
*Lilith quirked a brow, and looked up at the taller woman.* "Well, I'm quite good at martial arts..." *She smiled back, and sat on Miso's desk.* "Or are you implying something else?" *She tipped her hat up a little.*  

Anakoni

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:51 pm
*Miso's voice can be heard over the Loudspeakers, and it sounds a bit excited.* Attention all underlings...I mean, Crew members. We've recieved an SOS signal coming from Mecha Main Street. We're on the move. *With that, the engines fired up, and the Ragnarok headed for MMS.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:41 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith quirked a brow, and looked up at the taller woman.* "Well, I'm quite good at martial arts..." *She smiled back, and sat on Miso's desk.* "Or are you implying something else?" *She tipped her hat up a little.*

Smirks as she looks at Lilith. "Well I think I was saying a little of both things. For my own skills I'm a battle mage using the power of the stars focused through my Odachi, which I can call into my hand at anytime. Unfortunately when I'm cut off from my power supply...yeah." Looking Lilith up and down, before winking. "I also happen to be quite a passionate woman as well...in more ways then one"  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:37 pm
*Lilith blushed slightly, which wasn't something she did very often.* "I...is that so?" *She offered a shy smile, and looked down at her feet.*

*In the mean time, Violet was pounding away on the keyboard, his eyes narrowed in concentration.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:10 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith blushed slightly, which wasn't something she did very often.* "I...is that so?" *She offered a shy smile, and looked down at her feet.*

*In the mean time, Violet was pounding away on the keyboard, his eyes narrowed in concentration.*

"Oh most definitely. I'm sure a lot of fun could be had with such a limber young martial artist." Grinning pervertedly she lets out a soft chuckle. "Hey...whatever happened to that one guy who looks like your brother? He had that girl's name...Violet I think it was...." twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:58 pm
*Violet spun in his chair, and stopped facing the two.* "I'm right here. Incase you hadn't noticed, we're in the middle of a battle. So i'd suggest you make yourselves useful."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:05 pm
Anakoni
*Violet spun in his chair, and stopped facing the two.* "I'm right here. Incase you hadn't noticed, we're in the middle of a battle. So i'd suggest you make yourselves useful."

"I'll have you know I'm making myself PLENTY useful by cheering up the spirits of our new, and obviously superior ally." Smirking at violet, "Besides it's not as if I know how to work this mechanical monstrosity. Therefore, the only thing then I can do is entertain our new guest. SOMEONE has to have the proper manners around here, not to mention this way she's not off distracting her dear brother." whee  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:45 pm
*Violet shook his head, and turned back around, returning to his typing.* "Weirdo..."

*Lilith took off her hat, and held it in her lap. If it there was one thing she didn't know how to deal with, it was being hit on.* "So...nows probably not the best time, but where am I supposed to stay on this ship?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:59 pm
Anakoni
*Violet shook his head, and turned back around, returning to his typing.* "Weirdo..."

*Lilith took off her hat, and held it in her lap. If it there was one thing she didn't know how to deal with, it was being hit on.* "So...nows probably not the best time, but where am I supposed to stay on this ship?"

"Like you're one to talk my amusing crossdresser ally." Yawning a little she turns her attention back towards Lilith. "No clue where I'm going to sleep either actually. Therefore I think we should raid our little transexual cyborg friend's room. We should do a hostile takeover and hold her prisoner. At least....that's what I plan on doing. She DOES owe me that undisclosed favor...which applies to anything and everything...."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:43 pm
*She nods, and walks into the hall.* "We could do that...or we could find an empty room. I mean, this place is pretty big..." *She picked up some bags on the side of the hall, and dragged them down the hall.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:11 pm
Anakoni
*She nods, and walks into the hall.* "We could do that...or we could find an empty room. I mean, this place is pretty big..." *She picked up some bags on the side of the hall, and dragged them down the hall.*

"But where's the fun in that? Besides, with my way we can go bug Jaq, AND I can use up the favor she owes me. I got nothing better to use this on.....AND it has great long term amusement factor..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:22 pm
*Lilith thinks for a moment, and turns around.* "I guess, but...Does Jacquelyn even have a room?" *Lilith quirked her eyebrow, and tilted her head a little to the side.*

((Oh yeah, BonBon/Masterhan survived surgery. cool ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:32 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith thinks for a moment, and turns around.* "I guess, but...Does Jacquelyn even have a room?" *Lilith quirked her eyebrow, and tilted her head a little to the side.*

((Oh yeah, BonBon/Masterhan survived surgery. cool ))

((Yeah!! I was hoping that he would.))

"You know what...I have no idea. I'm sure that she does though considering she's Miso's right hand woman and all. If she doesn't...THEN we go find a room and drag her in. I think that should be our plan..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:38 pm
*She nods, and sits down on a large bag labeled "clothes".* "So, I guess we'll just sit around and relax for awhile, then..." *She layed back and closed her eyes, putting her arms behind her head.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games