Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:07 pm
(( Don't worry, we're not gonna break in.. razz ))

" Well. I'd have to say we're in a pickle." Jacquelyn said, smiling. Strange how she can be so happy when just waiting for someone to 'answer the door'. She turned to Miso and spoke, " So, Miso. Should we just come back later?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:03 pm
Gathering up more of the ambient celestial energy from the sun, she nods to herself, before taking up her blade and aiming it at the door. It was time for a little creative knocking action. Smirking to herself, she focuses the energy from her body into her arms, causing them to bulge with the recent strain put upon them. She takes a moment to gather the technique in her mind, before she begins to swing her weapon rapidly back and forth in front of the barrier in front of her, while releasing small amounts of energy from her arms and through her sword. The amount of energy wasn't enough to do any real damage, but the combined assault of the tiny pinpricks was beginning to make quite a loud fluctuating sound. "Knock knock!"  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:13 pm
*Miso rubs his chin, and then snaps his finger. He seemed to be ignoring Jacquelyn.* Alright, I've got it! *Miso traced a circle in the air, then brought his hand down through the invisible circle. From seemingly no where, a "rip" in space appeared. Miso reached in, and began pulling out what looked like construction gear. Three hard hats, a Jackhammer, and three shovels.* If we can't get in through this barrier...Then we'll go UNDER the barrier! It's brilliant. *Miso put on the hard hat, which was a fashion travesty in comparison to his kimono, and picked up the Jackhammer.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:41 pm
The blasts of power were absorbed into the white light of the barrier. The light flashed and whirlling from the barrier came the attacks, multipled, throwing the newcomers from their feet and blasting them backwards.

When the spots had cleared from their visions a new figure had appeared, clothed in brilliant robes, wings streched out behind her blazing with a lining of gold. The leader of Kabina stood on the other side of the barrier, her face not able to be seen through the white transparency of the barrier's light.

"What in the worlds are you doing here!" Came her powerful voice, booming even through the barrier. "No one is yet welcome back in the city. I ask you to leave. Now." Her question was an order. The barrier formed a sphere all around the city. No stupid jackhammer would penetrate their soil.

Kikuka

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:39 pm
*Miso stands up, patting off his Kimino.* Hmph. You're lucky the ground here is relativly clean... *He looked up, and crossed his arms.* What are we doing here, you ask? Simple, we're a bit strapped for cash. Which, of course, is needed because of our fashion budget. *Miso chuckled slightly, and let out a sigh.* And I DO seem to remember us signing an alliance. *He narrowed his gaze, and smirked.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:03 pm
They say love is around every corner...

"Alliances, in Kabina's current state of affairs, are null and void. Meaning you are not allowed on these grounds without permission. Permission that has not been given." The leader's voice was bitter cold and painful with bitter explination.

Kabina's leader crossed her arms, annoyed. "And I do recall that alliance ment friendships, not trying to break into a place that is most plainly closed to public." She cleared her throat, her unseen face a scowl.

...Maybe that's why I'm walking in circles.

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:39 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds around the island. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area. The clouds forming a solid dome around the island, and snow falling off the sides as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:17 pm
*Anakoni snickered, and waved his hand around.* Oh, puh-leeze. We weren't trying to break in. We would have knocked, but there's this...barrier blocking the door. So naturally, I was filled with concern and decided the best course of action would be to tunnel our way in, and check on all of you. *Miso offered a cutesy smile as he bowed slightly.* If that's not friendly, I don't know what is.  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:35 pm
"Since when does any attack mean pelting a powerful barrier with the equivelent of throwing marbles at it? Honestly, shooting it with a bunch low level attacks isn't the way to break a barrier, unless you're a moron. The only way to pierce a barrier is to attack it with everything you got. I'm sorry for disturbing your peace, but I can assure you that destroying the barrier was NOT my intentions. That was just my way of creative knocking is all." ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:41 pm
They say love is around every corner...

"And in my knowlage, when there is a barrier it is a clear show that none shall enter." The voice was icy cold and stiff. "If you ask me, tunneling in is breaking and entering, seeing as you'd not had any permission in the least."

"Friendly is not attempting to find a way around a barrier ment to keep you all out. Kabina is currently rebuilding and we are not, I'll repeat for you, are not accepting 'visitors.'" The golden lined wings extended again as the Kabina clan leader hovered in preparation of leaving this annoyance. "Now I bid you adiou."

"Leave." Was the leader's order as she left the ground and the gate and flew off, back to more important buisiness.

...Maybe that's why I'm walking in circles.

Kikuka

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:44 pm
*Miso's smile turns into a grimace, as he glares at the barrier.* Hmph. A bit stuck up, I see. *He turned around, and began to trot off.* Ah well, the arrogant are the first to fall. You two, it's time we get back home and start making our presence known. First thing's first, we're going to need to get the old gang back together... ((To the base!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:52 pm
Jacquelyn's dull face slightly brightened up. " Really? The old team back together again? It'll just be like old times!" She merrily skips along behind Miso to the Base, pauses and turns around, " Come on Tennyo, you get to see the base!" and resumes skipping along.  

MasterHan

DeVars

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:11 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

'Thanks to the princess there. . .', Endymion whispered. Aerin just nodded, 'so there really was something that jars our presence here'.

". . . yeah. . . I thought that was the - you know.", Endymion snickered.

'Maybe. . .', the other suggested. 'I saw some weird guys a while ago. . .'

Aerin grabbed Endymion's arm and shuffled into the walls and through it, passing easily to the barrier that rippled through their beings. 'I'll tell you once we're inside.'

Endymion just nodded and wondered at how they were able to penetrate. 'Just how. . .' Aerin smiled and covered a finger to her mouth, signalling to hush for a while. Halesia's White Corridor

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:36 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

Aerin and Endymion seeped into an old building. The young man quickly peeked at the window to see if they were clear and then ducked and went near the walls. "So - who are those weird guys. . ."

Aerin nodded, "Riesz says she felt them too, at the marketplace before - a weird bunch they are. . ."

"Are they the - you know?"

"No. . . I saw another set of weird guys just before you came. . . and a winged one leads their party."

"Winged. . . One?"

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:35 pm
beginner finished her work and walked over to the gate to see what the ruckus was about  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff