Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica watched as his hand trailed up her leg and sat at her hip. She returned his smile and let herself follow him as he pulled out of the kiss. God, she wanted more. But, she'd slow done. As he wanted.

Definatly not a normal teenage boy. Bed Time. She pouted slightly and closed her eyes as his hand ruffled through her hair. Then she opened them slightly. She so did not want to sleep.

||Its alright(: ||
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:58 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She was pouting at him and it was just so damn cute. He ran his finger lightly along her lips and pressed a kiss lightly on her forehead then pulled her tightly to him and pulled the covers up over her. Humming softly in her ear he hoped to lull her to sleep.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled, half satisfied as Hunters finger traced her lips and then his lips ran acrossed her forehead. He pulled her into him and pulled the covers over her as well.

She laid her head on his chest and snuggled closer to him. Hunter hummed into her ear and she knew his intentions of wanting to force her to go to sleep this way. But how could she? She was thriving off built up energy she didn't even know she contained. A small pout still remained on Veronica's face as she turned to look up at the guy holding her. His beautiful features catching her eyes. "You're pretty much going to force me to sleep, right?" She sighed and ran her finger along his jaw line.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:26 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Sighing when she said he was going to force her to go to sleep. "Veronica, I'm not going to force you to do anything." He looked into her dark brown eyes, she was still pouting. "Why do you have to be so damn tempting?" He kissed her roughly pressing even closer and molding his body to hers. He knew he shouldn't even if she wanted that but he just wanted her so much, definatly more than any other mortal he had seduced. He closed his eyes and contiuned the kiss, he loved her taste. her scent, her soft skin as he ran his hands tantalizingly up and down her legs and back.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:32 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica licked her bottom lip quickly as Hunter spoke. Why do you have to be so damn tempting? She giggled lightly as his lips melted to hers. They were closer then ever. She ran her hands down his stomach and rested for a moment at his hips. Veronica moved her tongue against his and sighed lightly as she caught her breath. Her cheeks were burning, as was the rest of her body.

Slowly, she slid her hands underneath his shirt, her nails just barely digging into his skin as Hunters hands slid up and down her legs and her back. She giggled lightly as his hand graced her lower back. Then she nibbled on his bottom lip for a moment before sliding her nails up higher underneath his shirt. Veronica was pushing her luck and boy did she know it.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:53 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter gasped slightly when he felt her warm hands running over his cool stomach. Her nails digging ever so lightly into his skin as she nibbled on his bottom lip. He pulled out of the kiss and bit her, harder than before but still not enough to draw blood and not using his fangs of course. "Your driving me crazy Veronica." his voice nothing more than a throaty whisper. God how he wanted her.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:14 am

||Sorry that it took forever to post! xD the comp was being difficult.||

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed happily. "Then that's good. You have bravery in your favor," said she, leaning forward into Dylan's touch. "You may not see me as what I really am, but I am what I am. I could still hurt you despite what you believe."

Ravin traced his lips with her fingertips and pressed a light kiss to his soft mouth. She hummed deep in her throat, desire welling up within her. She cupped Dylan's face in her hands and inched closer so that her body touched his. She smiled against Dylan's lips.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 am

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline waited for his answer. He sighed. Maybe he didn't want to talk about it. She pushed her hair out of her eyes. She continued walking, until he pulled her into a forested area. He put her back against a tree. His hands were on either side of her. She couldn't escape. Madeline looked at him as he questioned her. "I.." She didn't know how to put it. "I like you for who you really are. I've learned to look past looks." That was the truth. Madeline was tired of people judging her because the way she looked so she stopped judging people by the way they looked. "Do you like me and not just for my body?" She wanted to know his answer.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

meeiji

Monster Ship

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:23 pm

|| I'm a Ninjaaa! >3 ||
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Hana_Kimi_luv
|| I'm a Ninjaaa! >3 ||

||Hello ninja ^^ Does this mean your computer is fixed?||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:26 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica gasped in pleasure as Hunter bit her. Her eyes widened and a smirk fell upon her cheeks. "Oh am I? I hadn't noticed." She trailed her fingers up alittle higher. Memorizing every muscle in his body that she touched. God, she wanted to go just alittle further. Veronica really wanted to see just how far she could push Hunter. Just to know her boundaries.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Oh, I know you could kill me. Probably with only one touch. The thing is," Dylan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her just alittle closer, "you won't." He finished.

Dylans eyes closed as her finger traced acrossed his lips, followed by her own lips pressing onto his. He could hear her hum deep inside her throat and she inched that much closer to him as her hands cupped his face. His fingers massaged her lips ever so lightly and he felt her smile against his own. He ran his tongue acrossed her lips and pulled back gently, gazing into her eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:43 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"You know exactly what your doing to me Veronica." Hunter growled. Smirking slightly he ran his hand up her leg and under her... well, his shirt. Letting his hand trail up her side stoping just before he touched her bra, then sliding it back down her side. Moving away from her neck her tilted her head towards his and formally ravished her mouth, he hadn't been kissing for years for nothing. Her hands had slid further up his chest and he groaned against her lips.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:49 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"I haven't the slightest idea, Hunter." Veronica giggled lightly as he growled. His smirk was absolutely sexy. Then she closed her eyes as Hunters hand slid up her leg and underneath his shirt that she was wearing.

A small smile danced upon her lips as she felt his icy hand run up her side and he stopped right before he touching her bra. She moaned lightly and looked at him, her eyes full of want. Of need. Hunter tilted her head towards him and kissed her with the utmost passion; the most passionate kiss she'd ever been involved with. As her hands touched his chest, she not only heard him groan she felt it in his chest. Her hands slid back down and pulled gently at his shirt. Again, pushing his buttons, just to see.

Their lips continued to move in sync and she felt herself smile against his lips.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:01 pm

User Image

Armand sighed and leaned in closer to her putting his forehead to hers. He reached down and pulled her hands around his shoulders and closed his eyes. He stayed like this for a while breathing in her scent and then finally opened his eyes and said with a smile, "You interest me. I never notice girls just for their body. I am going to tell you the truth, your hair was the thing that attracted me at first but then you surprised me with your attitude. It is unlike any girl that I have ever met." He kissed her forehead and pulled back up. He was not sure if he meant that or not. For now all he knew was that she smelled delicious and he wanted to leave it like that. He would not be a hypocrite and fall in love with a mortal girl. He did not let any of that show on his face though and just kept a smile on.

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:15 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline felt his forehead against hers. She closed her eyes and breathed in. Her hands were put on his shoulders. She opened her eyes and saw that his eyes were closed. She smiled at him. He looked so peaceful. "Really? My hair usually drives people away." She smirked. He kissed her forehead. Madeline wanted to kiss him, but didn't.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games